How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

right. You certainly cannot add your email address. since yobit has turned off your subscription and so is your email, this has been around for a while. There have been no announcements about this yet. so you only have to wait.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can join yobit exchange as per the process but there are some issues revolving around the joining of yobit exchange now. But that will be fixed within few days. And yes welcome to cryptotalk.

Just wait until the exchange will enable the function of linking accounts To the yobit exchange, this is the only thing you can do.

Maybe moderators stop accepting new account here since many accounts remove in payment, they are still working very hard to clean this forum and i hope when things seems done, they accept again new account and give chance to the new members.

Yes this is true many new members face this problem 

Because of spammers so admin should not accept 

Any new registration in current situation but dont

Worry it will be solve soon.

On the Yobit exchange's PayPerPost section, there is a separate box provided for you. Enter an email address there which you have used to register the cryptotalk forum account. After that, system automatically linked your account on the exchange. 

Registering email on Yobit campaign page is closed for now and that is why you can add email there, you have to wait till the campaign continues accepting new members again but for now unfortunately you can not join the campaign.

I think that all new users are experiencing the same problem and in the interim this is likely due to the fact that the moderators have halted the new sign ups to the campaign in an effort to clean p the forum and remove spam and those that are taking advantage of and abusing the system. I think that this issue will be resolved in time, however i have no indication when you will be able to sign up for this campaign.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am amaze by this question. You are in the campaign program.  If you are asking that how to earn and of you are not in yobit than I can help. Visit YOBIT official website. In that make your account and link with cryptotalk. 

You need to wait until the next update because the campaign i think it's closed now thy dont accept new user ,the forum if full now we are more than 200k 

new members are temporarily unable to link their accounts to yobit, you need to wait for an announcement from the admin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There is no solutions until now for the new members ! You just have to wait and be patient ! because admins said that they will try to pay to the new members soon 

On 3/30/2020 at 6:05 PM, Cammer said:

In the meantime, new members are not allowed to join Cryptotalk campaign on Yobit platform. Fortunately, this is temporary and the registration will be available for new members. 

I think admin should give the full informations about when the new members will be able to use the campaign, because they are registering and leaving the forum because they don't know when the campaign will be available. 

No new members are currently accepted to the yobit paybyposts campaign even though you create your account on both platforms will not allow you to associate your email you have to wait for them to reopen the campaign 

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

I think admin should give the full informations about when the new members will be able to use the campaign, because they are registering and leaving the forum because they don't know when the campaign will be available. 

You can check this out in the pinned post in About Forum section. The admins are not responsible for such information to declare because a lot of old members just broke the forum rules.

Majority of us come across this problem of linking yobit and cryptotalk when we initially join the paybyposts campaign. All you need is thesame email you used in registering on cryptotalk, visit yobit exchanger and click cryptotalk campaign add your email address and click on submit but that feature is not working at the moment I only tell you maybe it will guide in the future when they on the fearture.

19 hours ago, Cammer said:

You can check this out in the pinned post in About Forum section. The admins are not responsible for such information to declare because a lot of old members just broke the forum rules.

I've heard thats they have stopped new accounts because they are just do something better to have more security that will avoid people from making multiple accounts, so after they done it, they can allow registrations again. 

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

I've heard thats they have stopped new accounts because they are just do something better to have more security that will avoid people from making multiple accounts, so after they done it, they can allow registrations again. 

I heard there is a new campaign, but the admins did not mention anything about stopping the pay by post campaign though. 

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

I heard there is a new campaign, but the admins did not mention anything about stopping the pay by post campaign though. 

If there will have new campaign, I think it will considered mostly the the legendaries accounts, so thats we should do our best in forum in order to reach in certain levels. 

7 hours ago, Kawuak said:

Majority of us come across this problem of linking yobit and cryptotalk when we initially join the paybyposts campaign. All you need is thesame email you used in registering on cryptotalk, visit yobit exchanger and click cryptotalk campaign add your email address and click on submit but that feature is not working at the moment I only tell you maybe it will guide in the future when they on the fearture.

But I could advice for those who are not able to be linking their accounts to the yobit, they should be trying often to link their accounts because if this feature returned we cannot be informed. 

If you have just joined looking for payments well news for you, the forum had so many bots and spammers that registrations had to take a break out of free registrations for everyone.

You can still post but have to wait till further Staff announcements regarding registration becoming back online again.

For now you have to accept it and realize you will be using your time just for posting and gathering information from this Forum 😉

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

when you come everyday in this forum and complete 30 real post and you gain 30k satoshi everyday by this you join the compaign.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

In this forum site you will get bounty and airdrop programmes section where you will get multiple projects to join campaign. At first read the requirements for joining. If you meet the requirements and understand about it then join on the campaign.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

17 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I think it will considered mostly the the legendaries accounts, so thats we should do our best in forum in order to reach in certain levels.

That is for sure. Newbies cannot join a new high paying campaign just for signing up here. They need to achieve good post count and reputation. 

On 5/30/2020 at 1:49 PM, Cammer said:

That is for sure. Newbies cannot join a new high paying campaign just for signing up here. They need to achieve good post count and reputation. 

And maybe for that reason, thats why currently the beginners are not eligible to earn, so maybe they are implementing new requirements in order to earn. 

17 hours ago, guatazoo said:

And maybe for that reason, thats why currently the beginners are not eligible to earn, so maybe they are implementing new requirements in order to earn. 

That's a good point too. But I think moderators will become more free to check out the first 100 posts for each new member to see if this member is a high quality poster or not.