Which website is the best to sell digital files online? - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

Which website is the best to sell digital files online?

32 minutes ago, cuterthing said:

Is publishing the book links I want to sell prohibited? I was thinking I don't have the right to do it.I though I just put some cute words at there.Well I will make a website about it and I will make link payments too(people will click the link pay the money and they will recieve the files.)

So what should be the price range? For Bitcoin? Maybe between 0.99-4.99 ?

As you know a lot of people make about 2.5USD per day.So I think even if they like a book then they wouldn't give their almost 30 minutes to a book.

What do you think about this? I would really be happy if you tell your ideas without hesitation 

Most of them are buying from normal book stores when they want to buy a book.Of course if they interested in the books I sell then they would think to buy with Bitcoin too.

may be you can convert your file to pdf or zip file, to make it much convinient to download, then you can sell it online with your own website,

just dont forget to include reference if you don't own the files,

45 minutes ago, cuterthing said:

IMost of them are buying from normal book stores when they want to buy a book.Of course if they interested in the books I sell then they would think to buy with Bitcoin too.

Then it should be easier to sell them, try to get their Whatsapp numbers and message them once a week with new file. Here we see they are interested in buying for Fiat, and make sure you should use an Local Digital payment system, but you were asking about coin.

I don't know whether they can buy Bitcoin or not since the Gamers won't interested in other things, including making money than Gaming

2 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Wax platform? Do they have a coin ?

Because I guess I have heard that name before.I will surely check them.As you know coinbase let's you to do it too but they sometimes want you to be a company ;/

Wax platform is the best place for it as far as I know. Also, that platforms specializes in gaming  inventories as well as decentralized gaming platforms. Their mainnet is on EOS platform which provides them flexibility in terms of transaction speed.

Nowadays, anyone can become a Creator in the field of art. Modern technology has simplified the process of creativity, and now almost everyone can sell online the result of their work, whether it be music, photos, videos, e-books or paintings. But even though online stores make you famous to some extent, they also require a lot in return: they take a huge percentage of the sale of your products, do not allow you to choose the appearance or brand name of the site, and in some cases do not even allow you to set prices for your own goods.

That's where digital sales come in. They connect you directly with your customers and at the same time monitor the prices and distribution of your products, saving you unnecessary hassle and giving you the opportunity to pay more attention to your creativity. Using these services, you will be able to fully control the setting of prices for their products and choose the brand name of the site. And of course, here no one will take away from you 70% of the income from the sale of your works. Here is a list of 10

FR

On 10/25/2019 at 8:37 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Wax platform is the best place for it as far as I know. Also, that platforms specializes in gaming  inventories as well as decentralized gaming platforms. Their mainnet is on EOS platform which provides them flexibility in terms of transaction speed.

Their website was not mobile friendly.They did not write enough informations to understand what they will offer to me too.So do you know any alternative to it?

10 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Their website was not mobile friendly.They did not write enough informations to understand what they will offer to me too.So do you know any alternative to it?

No, unfortunately. Actually I just focused on their project and architecture. Not sure how friendly their website and applications. However, you use some dApps on their platform.

Bitcointalk is one of the greatest p2p marketplace I have seen ever for any digital goods. You know there are more than 2 million accounts and it's very possible that you can sell your products easily.

For selling gaming related stuff, you can try finding out some active forum on gaming. GamingDatabase is one of them. By the way, there is another forum for selling digital goods only which I can't remember now. Will add once I can remember. 

13 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

No, unfortunately. Actually I just focused on their project and architecture. Not sure how friendly their website and applications. However, you use some dApps on their platform.

But think about facebook.If it was bad then never none would use it or none would never play games at there.But their website is cool and good designed.This project should have good designs too

You mean you need to sell softwares? I thought there have website called themeforest it used to sell softwares but it does not accept bitcoin.

Kinda hard, since the product you are selling its a digital item. I think the best option to sell all of this product from the P2P and the transaction using an escrow.

I'm not sure if Kim dotcom's new content monetisation system has already been launched, but if so, it would be great to accept bitcoin as payments for digital content.  https://k.im/

I think the files will depends on the types of file you want to sell, if its music, you can check out apple store. if its eBook, you can check amazon etc.

What makes you pay with a bitcoin? The only logical answer that comes to mind is anonymity. But how can you achieve anonymity if you already have an account in the system?)

in various marketplaces you can sell your product or you can also try sell on social media likes instagram , facebook , or twitter directly to buyers.

On 11/17/2019 at 10:27 AM, kasimu said:

I guess bitcointalk and cryptotalk allows you to auction or sell something in exchange for cryptocurrencies

This type is available in webmaster forums, but Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk has their own views for maintaining. They do as per their plan until it is achieved. If someone adds in middle the forum remains constant and never will get improvement.

Thanks for your suggestion, but the admins has different things in their mind.

You can check fiverr. I have seen peopel selling similar things there and have reviews. So they got the orders. You can check them

I said in the earlier post where you can sell files, but you have digital files so choose some sites like fiverr, or list on file download sites for premium.

Did you sold anything till now and what was the response until today. If not, then let us know we can help in selling somewhere.

ClickBank is a household name amongst those who have been into internet marketing for the past couple of years. I think it is the best website sell digital products

I think this place is also good for selling that types of file and bitcointalk.org is also good forum which you can sell it.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

You can sell what you want here in the market session just put what you want and you will some sellers or use other forums like bitcointalk 

I have no idea in this subject because i cannot work in this file sell and buy .plz anybody give me some information to sell file in website

I will happy to anybody suggest me

On 10/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

I want to sell game items and some other files for Bitcoin.Do you have any suggestions?(I want to use a website like gumroad.Can i find an alternative to it which use Bitcoin and altcoins?)

I don't know about the game. but for files like design, or soft files, I know. You can visit Etsy, Bonanza or Amazon. for etsy I've tried it, selling children's birthday designs.

I don,t know any but I learn from here is it sell ir buy , cryptotalk is a very essential forum for us thats why we learn lots of thing and many more.

In past days i used to sell my files and digital product with help of satoshibix , where user could upload and encrypt files with btc payment gateway  , and the user downloading file must pay invoice first and the file would download automatically