Which website is the best to sell digital files online? - Page 4 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

Which website is the best to sell digital files online?

You can sell them in marketplace guys or another social media likes in facebook grup gaming or instastory on there more people interested your product .

now a days facebook is one of the most popular website in this world.if you get better sell you can ad in facebook.in there many quality of man they like to buy digital file

You can sell them in marketplace guys or another social media likes in facebook grup gaming or instastory on there more people interested your product .

i think crypto talk and yobit is the best site for the trading. These platforum give more opertunity to the membes of trading and learnt skills.

You can create a website contains of your games and their download materials. at the list on that website you can create a forum for your games which players can talk for the selling items. you can also have FB page for each games so they can communicate there. You can put a place on your website for donation/purchase of items.

If you like to use fiat methods for payment then clickbank or warriorplus is the best site for you as they have a lot f functional na from affiliate system to the monthly subscription system.But if you are willing to use crypto as payment method then bitify is the best option as it has most advanced functionality.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

I want to sell game items and some other files for Bitcoin.Do you have any suggestions?(I want to use a website like gumroad.Can i find an alternative to it which use Bitcoin and altcoins?)

Thanks bro

Game items? what kind of game you are playing and its name? 

There is always a community in Facebook created by some players on the game. you should join there and you will have a easy time to sell those item! you dont need to create one!

at the list on that website you can create a forum for your games which players can talk for the selling items. you can also have FB page for each games so they can communicate there.

well there is no such place like it but you can use some forums and find people who will be interested in your product. So i would advice you to search fro good forums/reddit and search buyrs there. good luck.

On 2/23/2020 at 9:58 AM, mariani ulfi said:

I surmise bitcointalk and cryptotalk permits you to sell or sell something in return for digital currencies. In any case, you can likewise utilize satoshibox or other comparative administrations.

Any one can sell or buy any thing they want in this forum we dont search for other website, in marketplace session there is many offer and any one can put his order there and talk about it with others 

Welcome with me
I know AMAZON is the best place to sell digital files online, register with it and try it, you will find what you are looking for, my friend

I don't know any website that you can upload digital files about gaming to sell them, but there are many fans in gaming industry, don't give up to do your business. You can create telegram channels or whatsapp groups and am sure they will help you to sell your files.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have not idea about witch website is the best to sell digital files online, but thank you for introducing this topic about that will be interesting to know about that, so I hope there are members who with experience about.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/30/2020 at 6:27 PM, Md Rezaul Karim said:

Actually I have no idea about it, but I'll be happy to see the opinions shared here to stay on top and know which ones are the best. I think, This is a great questions, buddy.

like you, I had no thinking where we can sell our digtal files online I don't even know whch site is best for selling reptable files online. if anyone knows, please let me know.

• -1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:01 PM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

I want to sell game items and some other files for Bitcoin.Do you have any suggestions?(I want to use a website like gumroad.Can i find an alternative to it which use Bitcoin and altcoins?)

I'm really passionate for the online games. Can you please more information about what games and other stuff you are actually selling maybe we can a deal in bitcoin payment for your stuff? 

Why not use the top cryptocurrency exchange exchanges. This is verified and does not require additional reviews. The main safety. There are bitcoin exchanges such as Binance, Yobit. 

• +1 2

You can use youtube. I use two platforms. satoshidisk.com and bitify.com. Both sites work well. If you want to sell files, pictures, songs or other these sites have no alternative. youtube will help you find traffic

19.04.2020 в 18:37 Куртаули сказал:

bitify.com

вверх

ты знаешь аналог битифи?

• -5 2

The best way to sell your own commodities you must creates one website then there put your items and prices of that items and also put your items specifications so that customers knows what's are you doing to sell for bitcoin and whole crypto market coins or tokens. 

• +5 1

Yes, there are many websites online that does that but the challenge is that most of them are just one sided and creators would only earn a fraction of the purchases made.

There are many sites that you can use to display your products. You can also take advantage of this forum and the bitcointalk forum and display your products in a section of services that you may be able to find on the people who buy your game.