Which website is the best to sell digital files online? - Page 3 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

Which website is the best to sell digital files online?

This website is not for game selling products this website is just about the crypto market and we just talk here about the crypto makret and about the crypto coins, so kindly post here just about the crypto coins and also about the crypto coins future which is good for us not for the game products.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of Platforms that allow you to sell your digital products:

Here are some of them:

-Shopify

-Sellfy

-Gumroad 

-EasyDigitalDownloads

-E-Jukie

-FetchApp

-SENDOWL

Try to use them and i hope it is useful

Have a good day!!! 

On 10/17/2019 at 3:01 PM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

I want to sell game items and some other files for Bitcoin.Do you have any suggestions?(I want to use a website like gumroad.Can i find an alternative to it which use Bitcoin and altcoins?)

No idea about website of sell game and file i am crypto users i know 

About faucets and play game on website just it is

On 12/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, Iambee said:

You can better search in the Google for finding the best website for selling digital file. Digital file maybe photos or doc. You can earn by selling them on website for which you can use Google advertisement to promote your product.

Selling files on the Internet can make a lot of money, but different sites charge different amounts of revenue, so we need to go to reputable websites with lower interest rates.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:34 PM, spyaquino said:

I don't know of any, but I'll be happy to see the opinions shared here to stay on top and know which ones are the best. Good question buddy.

I'm also mew here. 

use fastspring .com The Better Way to Sell Digital Products & Downloads. FastSpring's easy-to-use, full-service ecommerce platform includes everything you need to successfully sell digital products globally. ... Whether you’re selling ebooks, music, photos, videos, software, online courses, games

On 12/30/2019 at 7:51 PM, MadImi said:

Selling files on the Internet can make a lot of money, but different sites charge different amounts of revenue, so we need to go to reputable websites with lower interest rates.

Yes we need to verify every website to have a good reputation to sell on it , make search about the best site and read some reviews about it

To sell digital files, I think that the cryptocurrency forum will do a good job, the cryptocurrency forum is very large and has a wide range of buyers and sellers. Or the bitcoin forum is also good for natf

On 10/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

I want to sell game items and some other files for Bitcoin.Do you have any suggestions?(I want to use a website like gumroad.Can i find an alternative to it which use Bitcoin and altcoins?)

I don't know about ant site who deal in files and pays in BTC.if i find it i will share it with you.Because it will be useful for all members.

There's a lot of sites to exchange your cryptocurrency.most people use and recommend binance because it has good platform,low fee,good trading volume ,reputable and good reviews from costumer.

A good platform, but I know where people offer their services and sell real estate and cars - this is a channel in a telegram messenger, if you like it, like it and write me in private messages.

What sort of remunerations ? For instance %10 of the cash ? That would be acceptable however by what means will my companions trust to me ? I mean suppose a portion of my companions made me to sell the things.After selling the things I could give them their money.Would they approve of this ?

I surmise bitcointalk and cryptotalk enables you to sell or sell something in return for cryptographic forms of money. Be that as it may, you can likewise utilize satoshibox or other comparable administrations

Good morning mate,as of now there is a lot of marketplace available but i dont know which one is the best,i guess you try it all to know which one.happy posting.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:19 PM, Modon said:

I think it's better to make it free but by uploading it to a paid download website for every user / downloader. it will be quite beneficial if your files are good.

Yes free is the best way no one can bought file if it's without value, and they find those files for free in internet why to give money to have it when it's free every where

I simply can't tell you the best websites to sell your digital files because I don't have any ideas on this feature I hope to learn more from you guys

In my opinion bitcointalk and Cryptotalk allow you to auction or sell something in exchange for cryptocurrencies.

As I would see it's smarter to make it free yet by transferring it to a paid download site for each client/downloader. it will be very valuable if your documents are acceptable or truly intriguing to numerous individuals

thanks

On 1/27/2020 at 8:15 PM, HaramMalik said:

Bro i don't known about this but sometimes i see these types of questions and even i suggested that everyone to join these types of group on social media as well as in telegram 

Yes in telegram there is a lot of groups like that that every one can sell or buy anything, need just to be careful About scammers

as far as I know, I have never seen a website that sells games items with cryptocurrency payments, maybe you can search the community and look for a trusted escrow.

You missed something important. You can open a thread and sell it on this forum. Or you can start a business by creating your website.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, Gaga808 said:

I think to sell it, you need to communicate with friends around and then tell them to sell it, then it's easy and give rewards to your friends for that.

I am very happy to see your commonplace .but I am a new there .I am communicate with the friends when any information about it I will share with all friendd

Of course you can sell them to someone for bitcoin search people on social media  and also in community who want to purchase. your games and etc you want to sell .if they want to pay in btc you can. For this purpose yo have to do hard contect lot of people.some of them may be want to.  

You can just sell it on a regular website then exchange the money into bitcoin, that's probably the closest thing if you can't find a dedicated site for bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png