Corona coin; a coin of misfortune. - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Corona coin; a coin of misfortune.

There are a bunch of coins i different exchanges that are corona named coins, but in Saturn Network exchange seems to be more of these such coins, on yobit we have one.

I think these coins are trying to take advantage of the situation, but is it in a good way or a bad way?

Personally i think these are coins of misfortunes, no one should buy them.

What do you guys think? are you holding corona coins?1271987896_Screenshot_2020-03-24EthereumAssetsSaturnNetwork.thumb.png.8b5b3216d875819003e341748811cbd9.png

Edited by teminalibug
  • Useful or interesting 2

I can't see any value of these kind of meme coins, they come and go with what ever the current trend is. I think that they are only good for quick speculative trading but most likely you are in danger of losing your money when the joke gets old, or the virus gets cured.

Ethically i don't have any stand on this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

of course not, meme coins that make use of the disaster so that their coins are famous in my opinion are the worst tokens or coins.

• -1 1

Agree with you,this coin is a bad investment,they made a coin named after this situation just for them,to earn money. Developing a coin needs lots of time and studies that should be considered and applied,but this coin is just made in just a snap,without any use cases.never deal with it.

There is another topic about this says corona coin the coin of death, i agree with you guys, people should not try to profit from a virus that is killing people.

I didn't know this was counted as valuable. If what you say is true, then it seems that they are actually taking advantage of this situation that the flag is passing through. Several currencies are now urging in the name of the Corona virus, but I have not invested in it.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

5 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

I have not heard about this coin. And as the developers are very fast that how they have made this coin.

Yes they are fast to seize the opportunity presented to them, but this is very devilish.

If the fools who created these coins made it only for fun, then they've gone too far.

And the ones who have invested in it might turn out to be even bigger fools if these coins eventually becomes shitcoins.

Then the ones who made these coins might be laughing their way into the banks if they ever got any profit from these joke coins.

Any chance of these coins becoming the next Dogecoin? Very unlikely. In fact, I find the idea of comparing it to Doge is a joke in itself.

So if someone ever tried to invest in it, he'd better be filthy rich enough to afford losing it. Actually, it would be better if he donated the money to help fight the disease instead.

• Useful or interesting 5

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

about me i am trading in corona coin and i earn about 150% this is a good amount but i will stop trading after a few days because this coin make problem for some people and it will goes down after a few days so stop trading it from now

I don't know this currency, and the first time I hear about it too, it is a bit annoying that you have little experience in the field of cryptocurrency.

Edited by Maroua

Yeah i also noticed that about the corona coin, on the yobit exchange site some few days back, so also it showed up in some otger crypto currencies exchange sites too, i really wont buy it. 

ECorona has much effect on cryptocurrency, we are not expecting such to happen, but it has cause not only cryptocurrency to shake but also the economic stability of the world is also shaked

The day it was released I gave this shitcoin a good look. After reaching their telegram, I've came across posts of animated gifs and pictures of people in hospital beds under ventilator machines and gifs of people caughing and sneezing. Some of them were posted by the admin of the telegram group, which I have no reason to believe that is not the dev of this erc-20 shitcoin.

I've revisited after a while and they had change their tone, as probably they understood the seriousness of the situation, and were trying to convince people that they would donate an amount of their profits.

Seriously this is a scam and this dev has absolutely no morals, trying to exploit a global disaster. F*** this guy. I hope he reads this.

With all the different types of crypto currencies out there i really would not even think of aquiring this very corona coin, besides, i am pretty sure that after this pandemic is all being treated, the coin will no longer exist. 

This is the first time where I heard about those coins, yes there are a lot of new coins, but some times is possible just one from a lot who maybe grow and just for a short time, there the opportunity with new coin but to approach it for short time.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This corona coin I think it launches and named so to attract attention and follow the current trend, it's like catching the trend but its profit or potential I don't appreciate. inherently the name corona is already haunting enough to me, I never own this coin

• +2 1

Corona coin, that thype of meme coins are have not much value with future . I don't seem to it could be a great coins in future . So I don't invest and like this coins ideas .

On 4/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, Binjit said:

Yes i buy corona coin and hold it before i thought this coin will make me happy but sad now it coin
make me unhappy but its ok soon corona token will take it good level in exchange

am afried my own mindset says otherwise about this very corona tokken, i really don't think is will actually stay that long on the crypto exchange, or trade markrt especially pretty soon when the cure or vaccine for the real corona virus is found. I and eradicated 

Corona coin is not of value and some unknown parties have taken from the Corona virus a way to make a fake coded code in order to steal other people's money as donations that it will disappear with the disappearance of the Corona epidemic from the world

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, halloweed said:

That could depend on the purpose of the coin, may the coin is meant for donations or to help the victims if the virus.

I have not heard of such a thing, these coins are made by low lives to scam us at this time when we are most vulnerable.

44 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I have not heard of such a thing, these coins are made by low lives to scam us at this time when we are most vulnerable.

yeah i totall agree with you there totally to many crypto project out there in the block chain and all just some a scam coverup in a way to scam people off thier bitcoin, people just need to be careful with investing in all this new crypto projects 

11 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

yeah i totall agree with you there totally to many crypto project out there in the block chain and all just some a scam coverup in a way to scam people off thier bitcoin, people just need to be careful with investing in all this new crypto projects 

Or not invest at all on these new projects, you never know which one would fail, so investing in any of them, is taking chances and taking chances is gambling.

I don't have much interest in Corona Coin, even though it has just debuted and it also has an effect on users because the currency takes the name of the virus, it's like a trend. The new coin was not my choice, the other reason was because of its name, it was a name obsessed with me.

of circumstantials not, meme coin that make word of the disaster maybe their coins are famous in my opinion are the worst tokens or coin.

20 hours ago, jacker said:

I don't have much interest in Corona Coin, even though it has just debuted and it also has an effect on users because the currency takes the name of the virus, it's like a trend. The new coin was not my choice, the other reason was because of its name, it was a name obsessed with me.

For me the name sounds devilish, like a coin of death, morally i could not accept it, on the other hands those coins might die after corona has ended.