What are smart contracts? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

What are smart contracts?

On 3/24/2020 at 7:34 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Smart Contract is a computer program that is programmed to automatically execute agreements that have determined two or more parts. The Contract is in line with the achievement of a time limit (the arrival of an exact day) or a condition (which turns out to be a particular event), in the event any of them is presented, the Contract is executed without the need for a judge or authority to enforce it.

As a teaching for the newest in this world of cryptocurrencies I bring you this topic about Smart Contract terms that are used a lot in Airdrop, I hope to be able to help you.
If so, you can give me a Like

This program makes everything easy for the trader and it very helpful for fastening the decision making and hopefully it can give you detailed information on how it come up in a certain result. Thank you for posting this information it is very vital. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

They are computer programs that facilitate the process of agreement or sending and receiving and reduce the need for a mediator or third party to complete the process. One of the most important technologies is the blockchain

• Useful or interesting 1

25 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

I have no idea about this program, but I previously wondered about the principle of Airdrops, now I have a convincing explanation for this.

No worries 😊!Smart contract is created to replace middlemen for verifying the agreements of  buying or selling actions. Especially on the DeFi platforms, this term has a huge significance and it is run on the blockchain .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Smart contracts give a lot of money to those who use them, but I do not advise beginners to start with them because they require extensive experience in order to know all the details related to them.

Smart contract is a app where we can earn crypto currency... But its hard to work there.. As far as i know the app earning is depend on how much you refer your friend.. But i  Didn't work in smart contract so have no idea much About it.. If YOU want to know much then you should searched about it in online                 

• -5 2
  • +1 1

first tim i see this type of topic on this platform.. I am junior member on this forum i have no any idea to this topic.. i rqst all seniors to help us for know this topic.. otherwise its great platform to gain our knowledge 

• -5 1
  • -2 1

every coin who regestred on ERC 20 blockchain or another must hava a contract adress . this is like a proof that coin regestred on a blockchain . we can easily view latest transaction on that platform ( with the help of smart contract ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You had it right in the first sentences and smart contracts are exactly what you describe but after that you talked about airdrops and made the post useless. Airdops have little to do with smart contracts. They are just transactions that use the smart contract and they are used by projects to reward people that follow them and perform certain tasks.

Very disappointing as you explained correctly something that you don't understand as it seems.

• +2 2

On 3/24/2020 at 5:19 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Smart Contract is a computer program that is programmed to automatically execute agreements that have determined two or more parts. The Contract is in line with the achievement of a time limit (the arrival of an exact day) or a condition (which turns out to be a particular event), in the event any of them is presented, the Contract is executed without the need for a judge or authority to enforce it.

As a teaching for the newest in this world of cryptocurrencies I bring you this topic about Smart Contract terms that are used a lot in Airdrop, I hope to be able to help you.

Yeah, one of the airdrop paid me some erc20 coins in my wallet but I have seen something like smart contracts calls but from you topics I am cleared about the topic smart contract calls. Thank you so much for such an informative topics.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Smart contracts is the best thing that makes Ethereum more than a Crypto currency. The uses of smart contract are wide and we can use smart contract in almost every sectors for digitalism of the field. And the huge fee and commission that third party takes can be significantly reduced using the smart contracts. The set of instructions are already programmed that's why the smart contracts are the way towards Digital future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have to thank because I did not know that smart contract meant so much. I have been hearing about they are smart and execute a command after a certain time or event happens but I was not into details as you gave us.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

On 3/24/2020 at 1:34 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

As a teaching for the newest in this world of cryptocurrencies I bring you this topic about Smart Contract terms that are used a lot in Airdrop,

Friend you messed smart contracts with airdrops for no reason. You don't understand that a smart contract is the token itself in Ethereum or Tron or any other network. It is the code of the token and not used in an airdrop which is about the marketing and the promotion of an ICO or a project.

You have said something but I didnt get it, smart contracts are executions on the way we use the the blockchain or what does it entail, I mean if its about two parties , what does it entail, am so sorry I really dont know what all this is about

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Useful and informative topic. Smart contact not only save our fraud losses but also it reduces the need of third party and prevent us from investment in malicious sites

The use of smart contract is to prevent any fraudulent activity that will take place during transaction between two parties when an agreement is meant using line of computer codes to store the data and transaction is done without any third party interference.

They are techniques based on the Ethereum network, which is an old technology, but its application was limited until the emergence of the blockchain, and thus its use became more available. It generally neutralizes the need for a third party to complete transactions.

• +2 1

These are code that executes under circumstances that can happen. This code is running in blockchains and can mean that you sell at a certain price or that a token is created, etc. It can be anything and the main chain smart contracts are being created is the Ethereum for now.

This is also a new term to me smart contract was something which I did not know about earlier and now I can say I know something new. So this was the thing which was mentioned a lot in the discussions about airdrops, I understand about it now.

What gives contracts to their charter is societal and legal recognition of them .. But the contract you are talking about is a description of submission to most of what is a contract .. it can be signed by fraud or extortion and this cannot be proven or withdrawn.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:34 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I didn't know anything about this before I saw this post. I had no knowledge about this.  And I'm new to crypto so it's normal for me not to know about this.  Thank you so much for letting us know about this. Thank you.

• -5 1

Thanks for that heads up on smart contract, I actually did not know anything like that but the truth is am in need to follow a new direction that can help me search for this kind and the best is to google, so the truth is am all new very new and am still learning a lot of things and in the end am sure that something is going to work perfectly for me and the truth is to work and be sure to work with it

• -5 1
  • +1 1

Really I have no idea about the term smart contract. So thank you for explaining it. It help new users to deal with crypto currency. You had explained it in an excellent way. 

Thanks for giving this valuable information through your useful topic.  Actually  ,  I didn't know about smart contact .  But you have given enough information about smart contacts .  Thanks for posting this useful topic. 

Thank you for the explanation about smart contracts, I am now a little more smart and know about this too! We have a lot to learn from cryptotalk and it is our best teacher in our journey in crypto. I wanted to know of tokens are also smart contracts because I have read something similar or they have a contract that they execute to make transactions of the tokens in Ethereum?

• +2 1

Довольно полезная информация. Спасибо за этот гоамотно написаный пост.