Learn the meaning of bears and bulls - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Learn the meaning of bears and bulls

10 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Certainly, our main goal is for this forum to be the best, and every abuse of the forum should not be tolerated, we must deal with useful information only.

So that we need to improve our posting here in this forum mate because some of the members here are sharing some useless topics, we need to have many useful information here so that many members will not being deleted their posts by being affected to some useless topics here that is being deleted by admins.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:14 PM, Jana Ara said:

Thank you and thank you for sharing it.  All I know is called bullrun when crypto coins are dropping prices.  Crypto coins have been called bullrun to go up and down fast.  In my opinion the bears are coins when the bullrun starts to fall and then the price is reduced or dropped down with the bears.

Same here I'm only familiar in bullrun and know few information about it. I don't have any idea about bear so I really appreciate his post for elaborating these two, thanks for him. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/9/2020 at 2:41 AM, wilbertson said:

Not just the bulls that are caused buy us human and it would be best if you call them investors, even the small rises ar caused by them, when they react to buy then the price would rise and if they react highly to buying that is how we get the bulls, but sometimes the bulls are caused by these few people called whales 🐋.

Yes I think that it is important to know what is the meaning of both terms here in cryptocurrencies because it is important terms here because you will need to understand what the others are saying here in cryptocurrencies 

56 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Same here I'm only familiar in bullrun and know few information about it. I don't have any idea about bear so I really appreciate his post for elaborating these two, thanks for him. 

Yes I think that we are the same. I only know bullrun because there is some people here that post about bullrun so I read the thread and learned what is a bullrun and now I am willkng to learn what is bears in cryptocurrencies. 

On 16.04.2020 at 11:44, CrimBit2020 said:

The bear market when the price of cryptocurrencies are falling but if the market is rising, it is called bull market. What about bull run that will lead to all time high, it is called mooning. 

Since the halving of 2018 when the entire market has grown not a few tokens and coins have been collected to this day. This growth may be repeated in 2021.

11 hours ago, Jone20 said:

This is caused by those people who share unhelpful things, but in order to avoid deletion I am avoiding these unhelpful posts because it will be deleted sooner or later, the admis are constantly following their work.

Well, this is actually true mate so that we need to find some good or quality posts here to be replied to avoid being affected to deletion of posts, happy posting mate.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:53 PM, yaser musa said:

Distinctive explanation of these two words.
Thanks, we should benefit and become more professional

Thanks for his post because we learn something new. 

I'm only familiar in bullrun but lack of knowledge about bear but I learn the differences of those two because of his post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well thanks for letting us know about it, though i have known about this before too. But for new people joining it's really helpful to understand the short form like bull and bears so thank you once again.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/15/2020 at 12:04 AM, Jone20 said:

This is caused by those people who share unhelpful things, but in order to avoid deletion I am avoiding these unhelpful posts because it will be deleted sooner or later, the admis are constantly following their work.

Yes I think that you are right because those who post topics that is not the great is getting deleted so the people that comments to that post will experience it too and I think that it is not good because people and their post are getting deleted. 

8 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Yes, of course, we are the ones who should support this topic, and contribute to making the posts more useful, we must cooperate in order to always be first.

Having a useful information given in this topic, the discussion will be healthy and many members here can get some ideas and information about to the topic given, happy posting.

Excellent information on these terms, although they are basic concepts, there are times that some people do not understand a little about this concept and vocabulary of any type of market, so information is very valuable and I find it very useful, adding that these terms have been used for a long time.  200 years since commerce began in a small market.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Yes, of course, we are the ones who should support this topic, and contribute to making the posts more useful, we must cooperate in order to always be first.

Yes I think that you are right because we should support the topics that is created by other users here because they need our support as well and I think that we should support other users here in cryptocurrencies because we can earn here. 

• +1 1

On 3/25/2020 at 11:29 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

As you explained, for me when i was learning the trading basics we called the bears the trades who do selling and want to decrease the price to the bottom, and for the bulls are the traders who do buying and try to rise up the price to the top.

That's a lot of information. 

Thank you for sharing this because I'm really not familiar in what people called bear, all I know is bullrun. 

I learned a lot thank you for sharing this. 

I knew about the terms bears and bulls before and also knew where they are used.But honestly i didn't know about there history.It's a quite intersting topic for me.I like it so much.Everyone got some good things to learn from this post.Many many thanks for it.

This was a good and understandable explanation about the meaning of bulls and bears, which are the candles that we see in red and green analysis charts

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Bull run is when the cryptocurrency market price is pumps up and everyone is selling while bear run is when the markets goes down and eventually everyone starts buying to hold.

The bull is a very high rise due to the entry of large liquidity into the market and the occurrence of purchases in huge quantities and at specific points, which occur due to the impact of huge financial transfers to the market As for the bear, it is an expression of the decline and the occurrence of severe sales at specific points as well In general, these buying and selling operations resulted in the so-called resistance points and support points on the analysis chart, from which the currency movement can be roughly determined.

Simply, Bears are those whales who try to keep the price low while Bulls try to increase the prices (rates).

I have seen the phrasings a great deal around however I don't really have a clue a big motivator for they. Presently the bear and the bulls of the market are the dealers and the purchasers. The estimation of cryptographic money relies upon the bears and the bulls

This are the most important things that we should know to become a good traders. Bull means increasing of price because a bullish fights from down to up, and bearish means falling of price because a bear fights from up to down.

Yes bears & bulls are the terms that every newbie in this field must understand in order to get better survival chances & good profits. Most of the beginners are victims to both of these events.

The abbreviations in the crypto market are many different and have strange names There are also, for example, whales and dolphins, due to the number of bitcoins that the chef has, and it is more than thousands Also there is the term hodl and others.

Thank you for this information, friend! This news is really great. I think it will be very useful for beginners to learn the differences between bulls and bears, because many people do not understand their meaning, because of their name!

This Cryptocurrency terminologies are very special because they tends to differentiate between two different occasions in this field which is (Bearish) falling down of coins in terms of value and the market shows red signal while (Bullish) rising of coins higher in terms of market value and the market shows green signal, let's take note of this two terminologies especially newbies.