Learn the meaning of bears and bulls - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Learn the meaning of bears and bulls

This information is very useful to me because I finally found out where those words originated and why there are being used most of the time in crypto world. All I know about bull is if a certain coin's value keep on rising then it's a bullish movement, and about the bear, if a coin's price is falling then it's a bearish movement in the market.

Thanks for sharing thia information which will be helpful for many members. The bears and bulls is used to the forex tradres those of the stock market. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

12 minutes ago, Russel 017 said:

Thanks for sharing thia information which will be helpful for many members. The bears and bulls is used to the forex tradres those of the stock market. 

@Russel 017 Bears: They are traders who want to sell and seek lower prices on the world market, a currency pair, oil, or any other commodity. In other words, it is the bears who are pushing the prices down.
Bulls: They are traders who want to buy and seek to rise in the global markets or a currency pair. In the sense that they are the ones who raise prices.

• +1 1

I am so happy and thanks my dear for the explanation gave to us. It was not known to me that anything like that existed and how there were bulls attack from up and go down to bears. I am think it will be very inhumane to treat animals like this and not like it. But thanks for telling this.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have known it to be about something else but this explanation can also be valid. It had to do with real bulls and bears and how these animals were behaving but I don't think there was anyone putting bulls against bears in real fights. It would be very dangerous too so I doubt this was happening.

• +3 1

Really, in this cryptographic world the terminology is quite extensive and here there are people with enviable knowledge so far, I did not know that term of bears and bulls well, although I had heard it quite a bit by reading the extensive comments, it is that I have been able to understand well, thank you

On 11/23/2020 at 2:55 PM, Mella said:

I am so happy and thanks my dear for the explanation gave to us. It was not known to me that anything like that existed and how there were bulls attack from up and go down to bears. I am think it will be very inhumane to treat animals like this and not like it. But thanks for telling this.

The cryptocurrency market is always a tug of war that exists between bears and bulls, as the current situation is that the Bitcoin bears are the pessimists of the price have lost their control in the current market, and the bulls, who are optimistic about the price, are struggling to gain control and raise the price.

• +2 1

I think everyone know the meaning of these two words. But a new member may be not know about this. So they can learn this forum by the reading. So simply it the word bull means high the market going to the high and bear mean market down the price go to the low.

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I had heard of bull run in many places. But this post helped me to understand the concept more clearly. Now I know where the bulls and bears came from.

Thanks for sharing this information, even though this section are for some expert than already know this but the reminder is good, i hope this topics should be shift to beginners to know this basis definition. 

We have these terms bulls and bears and there are stories about why they are used, perhaps this one has some truth in it although I have read different once that have the same meaning though, bears are pushing the prices down and bulls up.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:53 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Among the terms that we hear in the world of crypto is the term bears and bulls. To know where this term came from, I wrote this information to you.
Bulls
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market and is called by the buyers and called this word because there is an American habit that was held by conducting a competition between the bears and the bulls, and the bulls were attacking the bears from the bottom up, which is what the buyers in the cryptocurrency market actually do.
Bears
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market, and sellers are called this term because there is an American habit that was held competition between bears and bulls, and bears were attacking bulls from top to bottom, which is really what sellers do in the cryptocurrency market.
How much do you know this information?

Thank you for this information. I am waiting for bull run that prices will increase like bull is the name of animal that run speedily so like this when bull run comes in market prices also run and prices becomes high and many people wait for it and in bears prices go down and in this i buy many currencies so for me both are best.

It is new information for me. Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information with us. But do speculators these days follow these old methods or are they doing new work if someone helps us understand what is happening in trading and how to speculate?

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us because even me don't know what bull and bears standard for or their meaning but with reading your post am able to know it

It does not require a genius to know the meaning of Bull and bear in the world of crypto currency ,but it is nice of you to mention the origin of the naming, not many people know that.

• +1 1

These are the most comment terms in crypto world and i think every begginer should learn these before starting to invest on crypto. I learn those terms with practicing but it'll be better for me if i learn the basic terms first. There're other terms that we should all need to know about crypto like pump,dump, rekt ,hodl etc. You can check those on internet.

• +2 1

Thanks for the clarification, this will help people who are starting in cryptocurrencies because they are very common terms that are used for technical analysis.
To put it simply, the "Bears" represent the sellers and the "Bulls" the buyers.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

The terms have existed for a long time indeed, but I will also say that they are used in all markets that are traded, not only in the crypto world,
I first learned about these terms while learning about the Forex market and since that time I have never forgotten the analogy to bears and bulls.
Thanks for the valuable information again.

I am very thankful to you for sharing this information because I was also worried about the meaning of these both words . I also see these both words in many posts but I did not know the meaning of them . But now I am familiar of these both words and their meanings due to you.

My friend you have shared a very wonderful post with us. I had heard about these 2 tons before that, but I did not know what the motive is but as you did in your post, we were explained about them which made me understand about them. There will be many more members like me who will be able to learn about this by reading this post. Thanks for sharing such kind of useful posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this. I did not know it before. I think that bulls and bears are able to control the price of bitcoin through the buying and selling currencies that they make, as whales affect the price.

This is mybfirst time of hearing the meaning of those words, though since the time I joined cryptotalk, I saw many posts talking about bullrun and bearish market, but I don't really know what it means not until now, so I have learn something new today.

I already knew this information because I was very interested in the field of trading, but you explained it in a very good way, one of the study of trading and its terminology is really interesting, I hope to achieve success in this field

Thank you for the useful information to the members, yes I knew it my father told me it is known in the regular currency market as well, was a Spanish writer the first to use this term to express the wrestlers in the market, bulls denote the buyer and they are the team that seeks to raise prices and then they turn into sellers  And the bears denote the sellers, and they are the team seeking to lower prices.

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that thank you so much to share this useful information with us this is really helpful for us to understand the market of cryptocurrency and we can also see that bull is run or the bear is running in the market of cryptocurrency

• +2 1