Protecting your crypto - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

Security is a very essential tool that we must not joke with. If you have crypto then the safety of your coins should be your number one priority. Then you should now seek for ways to make your coins grow and make profits.

This is  a good information for newbie in  crypto world as most of the newbie  do not understand which wallet or where their funds should be stored so in this case your post is really helpful for them without any doubt.. Though still lot of newbie prefer to use coinbase  exchange site wallet as  they think it is the only wallet to store up their currency overall..

As for me, I keep my cryptocurrencies in a Trust wallet because I cannot afford the cost of device wallets, but these tips that you give us are very useful for beginners and I want to advise them to stay away from public Wi-Fi networks, as it may be the reason for penetrating their wallets because of the presence of thieves connected to it

Yes, we have to maintain well what we collect from the currencies. When putting what we have in the wallet, we must store the passwords for the wallet in many safe places for fear of losing it or damaging it because it is not possible to simply return it.

• +1 1

Muchas gracias por este post querido amigo, eres lo mas importante en el foro porque entra mucha gente y lo que mas importa es tener su dinero seguro, para esto es que estamos en el foro para dar valor tanto en la seguridad de tu criptomonedas, así como para evitar estafas. Si eres novato te recomiendo que estudies a fondo el foro te prometo que te ahorrarás muchos malos ratos. 

Learning full information about Cryptocurrency and scammers we should avoid scammers and then follow all the instructions given by this post.

• Useful or interesting 1

For two years I have been saving my coins in my own wallet, I put a very strong security code on the wallet and codes that are difficult to decipher. I also make sure to ignore unknown addresses, especially from people I do not know. Likewise, it is with regard to strange sites and I do not respond to messages from unknown people. 

Fraud is more likely to occur than crypto theft. Because if a user keeps crypto according to the rules, it will be very difficult for any hacker to recognize it.But if the trap of cheating by communicating through telegrams is thin, we have to be careful. If someone shows greed, you cannot agree with them

Yes I agree to you my friend, please keep our crypto to avoid scammers and hackers, don’t give your all account in someone, just keep it by yourself, don’t trust to anyone.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:05 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I keep my currencies in an online wallet and have activated the dual security system
Everything is going well and I haven't had any problems in 3 years

Just like you, I also use an online wallet with double keys activated. I've been using it for a few years, it's still very safe and haven't encountered any problems. Indeed, the safest is to use an offline wallet but it is difficult to do if we transact frequently, because every time we enter a trade it takes a fast time to be able to transact. Using an offline wallet can take a long time.

Keeping my online wallet with 2fa enabled. That is my first method. But when I'm on my ether wallet, I use my physical credentials stored on a flash drive to make my acount more secure an and not prone at least for hackers. 

• +1 1

On the off chance that you can contribute a huge number of dollars, so remember to put resources into your own PC's security. It will cost you under 30 o 50 bucks to have extra security.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your important post how to protect our crypto asset, I say we have to set 2fa security to our wallet or exchange, also we have to verify ico project because most of the ico project are scam, that's how we  can protect our crypto asset.

Here is where our priority should be when we start learning about cryptocurrencies, the truth is that many times people do not do things out of fear, so we must inform them about the security they should have when investing in cryptocurrencies, we have many ways to have our wallets very safe, the important thing about these posts is the value they add.

• Useful or interesting 1

Never keep your coins in an online wallet or online devices. I personally use paper wallets and hardware wallets. I have a Trezor hardware wallet. if you looking for safety So you should buy it. This hardware wallet supports many coins and tokens.

• +1 1

This is a very good observation and a successful tips that will help other member from losing there Crypto asset well in my own case I store my crypto in an online wallet which is saved and is well trusted.

I have a similar opinion to yours but i see you are more securely than me but that is right cause there are many scammers and we should be careful everytime.

Yes it is very good idea for one to protect his or her crypto currency because account in order not to be e a victim of scammers and hackers so we needs to be very careful and take note on sharing our details with people we don't know

Of course, there are many scams in this field, and we have to be careful, especially beginners, because they do not have sufficient experience and therefore they will be easy prey. We have to keep our digital currencies in very safe wallets and that we do not trust anyone who offers us any offer was

18 minutes ago, Etudaye1 said:

Don't fall for scams, if something is too good to be true in crypto it definitely is. Promises of free money, generators, incredible miners from no names that are way better than industry standards. It's all the same thing.

@Etudaye1 That is why it is important to take knowledge in the world of cryptos, that gives us the strength to be safe from attacks that occur very often in this ecosystem, there are scammers everywhere, the important thing is to be able to have the ability to detect them and stay away from them, be aware is something that we must keep in mind all the time, greetings.

Incredible advice partner, you have a lot of truth in your words and that is why I tell you that all the advice that you gave I am taking into account for a long time by my own means and losses that I had, but by seeing that you share this information you will help To many new people on this platform, you are explaining what it cost many of us to learn and we learned it the hard way, but thanks for sharing your knowledge on this wonderful site, you are great and you will have a lot of success partner.

• +2 1

The protection in the world of crypto is one of the most important topics and must warn people, especially novices about these important points to protect themselves from theft and hacking. It is true the conditions of security are improving day by day. but also the pirates are also developing new methods for infiltrating this crypto-currency field. So be mindful and it cannot be gone.

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful topic. Keep in mind that the safest way for holding your crypto for a long time is storing them in a hardware wallet. We must be more careful about fake invesment and fake news, stay safe buddy. Promises of free money, generators, incredible miners from no names that are sorts of scammers . Don't forget to invest in your own computer's security.

thank you so much for sharing this useful information with us my friend I want to tell you that first of all you should to set the high security of your wallet that is very beneficial to secure your account because there are many scammers in these days

Thank you mate for this wonderful post I really appreciate you that you are trying to keep safe other family members of cripto , I am new here and many of the members I found here are really helping they try to help and guide others and specially newbies ,I will try to follow all these instructions to keep my cripto save.