Protecting your crypto - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

Yes you said absolutely right you should to protect your account from the scammers because there are many scammers and they can attractive you toward him so you should to be careful about your account

Since cryptotalk is already being believes to be helping your finance matter in a way that it gives you a currency for your work and also helps through your educational matter by impacting you the known of digital currencies and cryptocurrencies to be precise.

You can see that it primarily gives you lots of benefits. Then why shouldn't you take a step to protect the forum and your account.

And by protecting your account, it can possibly be easy by being consciousness and cautious.

• +1 1

Yes,  thank you for sharing such a wonderful post with us,  and the additional information I would like to chip in is base the  issue of using different devices to login to your wallet,  or the frequent use of borrowed devices to login,  that is also an easy way you can be Robb off your crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You can protect crypto from hackers and scammers by using security passwords and encryptions. Some wallets provide these services built-in. So, don't worry about these things.

You can access these websites by two factor authentication method.

First of all thanks to my dear friend to sharing such a beautiful advice here we should protect our cryptocurrance because the scammer is present every where they can easly hack our account here in crypto we should not store our money in one place but we should store our money in different wallets if we protect our account we should use secqurity password

• +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:19 AM, Glossy said:

What are you doing to protect your crypto?

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

If you have any tips please do not hesitate to share it

Stay safe my friends

If you find this thread helpful feel free to mark is as interesting

Thank you very much for telling us about the tips to protect our crypto currency. This post is very useful and helpful for me because I want to protect my crypto currencies. There are many scammers in the crypto world so we should be careful from the scammers. Your post has increased my knowledge thanks a lot for this post. 

Thanks my friend for sharing a great information, this post is useful for newbies, and I am new in this platform, we should be careful from scammers because scammers are everywhere..

Yes my friend we should be protect our account from scammers, because scammers are everywhere, we should don't provide information from anyone..

staying safe from the scammers is a challenge right now and also to keep your money and cryptocurrency in your pocket is another challenge

I prefer to use the hardware wallet to store my crypto asset because it's a secure option for me as it allows me to retain the utmost security of my coin and much better than online exchange.

Yes, my dear friend, you are right. Thank you for these great advice. Protecting private keys is essential, as well as trusting any website and person because they may fall into a fraud trap

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful and useful participation, your information is good and enough to protect everyone from losses, And I will follow these rules and I will not leave my money on the stock exchanges I will leave it in the cold e-wallet it is really safe. 

• +4 1

On 10/17/2019 at 2:19 AM, Glossy said:

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

Stay safe my friends

Thanks a lot dear for your suggestions and can't story my coins due to this I have no information about this.

• +4 1

On 10/17/2019 at 12:19 AM, Glossy said:

Stay safe my friends

Yes, it is possible to preserve funds through strong passwords and also by confirming the phone number and working to distribute the money to the wallets

Hey friends, cryptocurrency protection here is the same idea of email, which is non-disclosure and dissemination, and so are cryptocurrencies. You must not disclose us and keep it confidential and secure in the wallets. You know their secret codes so you don't get scammed.

Yes you are right. Your post is very informative and useful for me and thanks for sharing this useful post. We all knows that there a lot of scammers on this forum. Therefore you protect your crypto. You use always high security exchange and wallets. Never trust anyone.

Thank you very much for sharing these important points for saving our crypto account. Hardware wallet is a good option and yes I agree that we shouldn't hold our balance for long on crypto.

Edited by Roarnoman12

Thanks for sharing this information. We all should well known of this information as it is for our security of our bitcoins as there are so many scams are present everywhere. During the last month a scam is happen with one of my friend on telegram and he lost his alot of money. So please be careful from scams and dont trust anyone in telegram 🙏

Very useful posts and i totally agree with you. I invest 3 ico and i lost my money everytime, and i think ico's needs to be regulated. Yes hardware wallets are safer than the exchange but small investors doesn't need to use that because it can be expensive, but if you have nice amount of crypto you need to use hardware wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/16/2019 at 5:19 PM, Glossy said:

Stay safe my friends

Thanks my friend.  From your post i can learn a lot of useful information.  From this rules our crypto can be protected.  In online platform their are many scammer and they can’t helpful for us. We can protect from scammer by learning this post.  Thanks again for your valuable post.  💕                 

• +2 1

If we want to protect our crypto currency, it depends on us which wallet we choose to secure our crypto currency. If we want to keep our ammount safe, then we think we  Choose a wallet that is really good for storing crypto currency because the features of each wallet are different from each other. We should do a thorough research on their features before investing so that we can avoid scammers and  Keep our ammount safe.

My advice is to keep your cryptocurrencies in hardware wallets. I also prefer paper wallets. But don't leave your coins on exchanges for long time if you don't want to trade because anything can happen at anytime like hacking your account or exchange.

Thank you make for sharing this wonderful knowledge, I think that we all need to take some lesson here and adopt it to our security measures, Because it very easy to just loss everything we have gained in cryptocurrecy just due to some minor errors.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:36 AM, Glossy said:

Does that mean that in 2/2 wallet you must have both keys for it to function (private key and cosigner key), and in 2/3 wallet you must have 2 of 3 keys for wallet to function?

For most of the wallets you need only the private keys and if there are funds you have to keep for a long period and the funds are big you need to make them usable and than you can use this kind of wallets.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:19 AM, Glossy said:

Stay safe my friends

There are many scams in crypto which cause many people to lose their money. If someone follows the tips you have given, then no scammer will ever be able to take amader crypto assets.We will always keep strict security in our wallet.

• +2 1