Protecting your crypto - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

your topic simply means we should use a software wallet and keep all of our cryptocurrency in that and should never share our private information with anyone even if he is a friend.

Well yes that the very good topic to be discussed at this platform. Because many scammers are are playing tricks to stole members wallet balance.  So we must use the safety function to secure our account and also don't share information with your friends. Otherwise it's may be quite risky for us.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:05 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I keep my currencies in an online wallet and have activated the dual security system
Everything is going well and I haven't had any problems in 3 years

Dual security system is great becasue i also do that. 2FA is the best option that we apply on our exchanges becasue that is the most secure option for us and the hackers will not hack our account through this easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I protect my crypto inside wallet by following different safety techniques. I don't want to let scammers to know my wallet private key & access to my secret wallet. I don't install dangerous application in my device.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:19 PM, Glossy said:

What are you doing to protect your crypto?

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

If you have any tips please do not hesitate to share it

Stay safe my friends

If you find this thread helpful feel free to mark is as interesting

Yes, those who want to work with coding must be good in cybersecurity and learn about something well in order to preserve the money that will come to him.

• +1 1

There are a lot of people in the cryptocurrency world that offer you some fictional rewards for giving your private key to them. Beginners can fall a prey to them. So hope after reading this they will not believe any scammer.

BetFury                                                   

Most of the platforms have cold wallets to insure the money of their traders, and the money in them is not lost, but there may be problems or certain delays, such as stopping a withdrawal or something else, but soon it will be solved As for the rest of the warnings, they are serious, and trusting unknown websites and people may expose us to complete bankruptcy, as the Internet world is an open world and there are no controls as in real life.

• Useful or interesting 1

Protect our cryptocurrencies By being very careful, following our advice and recommendations, and not following the offers and advertisements And by not sharing our personal information and distributing it on the Internet in various sites

• +3 1

In addition to what you mentioned,
Using popular high-trust electronic wallets is a good thing.
Whether cold or hot prefect,
Perhaps conservative, like Trust and Atomic.

Protecting your cryptocurrency investments. ...

Use wallets from known sources. ...

Do your homework. ...

Store your coins in a cold wallet. ...

Don't keep all your cryptocurrency in a single place. ...

Store your cryptocurrency private keys. ...

Back up your cryptocurrency private keys.

Thanks for sharing we all need tips and advises on how to secure our coin, the cryptoworld lack security and scammers have many traps to scam us, we need all necessary  precaution to take and secure our coins from stealers. 

Yes, our encryption is at risk to all of us because of people who trick everyone into stealing their money and causing problems for them so we have to work on eliminating these fraudulent people.

Edited by Msh9

We urgently need to apply these tips to be safe from fraudulent attacks. We have to be careful. I keep my funds on the trading platform and I will upload my own wallet.
We must always be on the lookout for spam sent by fraudsters and we should not respond to it. They are smart people and never tire of trying to steal.

• +4 1

Thanks for these useful informations, my friend.

I also want to add that if we store our crypto in personal wallets, we should always pay attention to store our private keys in a secure environment. Personally, I write them in a piece of paper and store them securely. I never upload it to the digital environment (like taking photos or screenshots of the keys). 

Also, using complex passwords and using two factor authentication is a good security measure when we keep our money in exchanges. 

Finally, use different e-mail and passwords for different platforms so if one gets compromised you won't lose all your accounts.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because i am protect a coin is online wallet that is very secure,I am really feel happy,I think mostly members use this because that is very useful, good luck.

I don't have much to fear from being lost or stolen, however I use the two-step verification feature, but for investors who have good balances, it is better for them to use offline cold storage, it is more  safer for them.

I agree with some of your points but actually I never used hardware wallets and I believe the same with a lot of members here or in crypto in general because now there are many trusted and popular wallets that we can use and store our balance in it without fear of getting it lost and as an example there are atomic and trust wallets , also myetherwallet is good

Thank you for the tips in storing our hard earned Cryptocurrency. It is not enough to earn money, one must also know how to keep it safely. To sum up never keep your money in an exchange. Always store it in a hardware wallet with strong passwords and sharing it with only one close relative or friend.

Last piece of advice that you gave is what sums all of it up. There really aren't great deals out there, and if there is, then probably there will be some catch. You don't trust things that seems to good to be true and we should stay away from those kinds of deals.

To store cryptocurrency safely, it is best to use a hardware wallet, but using such a wallet is inefficient as it cannot enter and exit trades easily. Storing on an exchange is actually more practical, but we know that exchanges can be hacked, so save a little. I don't have a lot of crypto assets so I only keep them on an exchange, if you want to be safe use a hardware wallet or Offline wallet.

• +1 1

Of course we should protect crypto.  Because there are so many scammers in the online world I use Coinbase Wallet to protect Crypto from them because this wallet is more secure and trustworthy.  And its security system is very modern.  As a result, anyone here can secure their crypto.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:19 AM, Glossy said:

What are you doing to protect your crypto?

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

If you have any tips please do not hesitate to share it

Stay safe my friends

If you find this thread helpful feel free to mark is as interesting

So many peoples will contact with me on telegram and they almost say that they are the owner of the different coins which are already listed in the market and they demand the money but i am not believe on them and block them.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Thank you for the advice. There are lots of scammers in cryptocurrencies world, so we need to take necessary measures to make sure we keep our coin safe and protect from these type of scammers. Let's be careful and don't trust anyone telegram because people use it as a medium to scam people. 

What are you sir, you used a very cool post here .There are many robberies on the rape type Whoever wants to hack your account We need to stay away from such people And we need to make our account secure so that such people cannot attack The best way to do this is to make our crypto password stronger and stronger. Who should not give our crypto password to anyone If we see any illegal activity on the character, then we should inform the moderator .

• +3 1

Great tips and dear I have take the security of my coins seriously and I have enabled two factor authentication and with strong password and invest in trusted exchange platform and wisely invest and avoid scams like on telegram chatting or something else which is unknown to me.