Protecting your crypto - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

gracias por la info, seria muy bueno tener una billetera fría pero en este momento me es difícil acceder a una, estan muy caras.

• -5 1

incredible guidance. be cautious and do investigate before contribute. model on wire, there is many mining bot, offer you with enormous return. furthermore, this is unadulterated trick. in the event that you need contribute on new coins, pick IEO from great trade like binance, oxex, yobit.

From what I read about your post, they are really the most basic advice but at the same time the most useful advice. You always have to be cautious against scammers. Never enter your Crypto on unreliable pages. Keep your crypto safe!

create a notepad file and save all your private keys then archive it with password protection then copy it in a usb then lock the usb with bitlocker

Goodnight 😃
I totally agree with you, we must read, inform ourselves very well about how to protect our cryptocurrencies, if we are going to invest or trade we must do a comprehensive study before doing it, since there are risks and we must know them very well so that later we do not we are regretting it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

To protect your crypto , i suggest save it ob safe place like blockchain/trust wallet/ payeer.

Edited by Gulomiddin
  • Useful or interesting 2

Thank u bro , it's so helpful , today we see many scamer ann hack in the crypto world , so the saving of crypto is very important , and i think that the crypto will be more safe in the future , 

And also using the cold wallet is very important for saving the crypto 

Do not share their private keys with anyone.

do not send your money to anyone

so far, at least I use 2FA for account security, this should make it harder to work if there are parties who want to take personal data as well as the coins that are in it

buy a ledger nano , Hardware wallet are more safe then internet wallet.  print and safe the phrases for recovery it (in a safe place), but only if you have  a consistency ammount, or you spend money for nothing!

• +5 1

To protect your cryptos on the exchanges you need a very complex password and ideally 2FA authentication.
But the best way to protect your cryptos is wallet hardware, for example Nano Ledger.
There is the paper wallet which is even better. It's like printing your own banknote and as long as it's not in use it's like keeping a banknote but it's not easy to use.
I prefer to have a Nano Ledger.

Рекомендую данный сайт, потому что реально выводят бабки, пользуюсь уже давно и зарабатываю на этом, рекомендую попробовать со мной, сайт для регистрации https://yobit.net/ru, получайте и зарабатывайте со мной, рефайте рефералов и выводите потом эти деньги в реал

Well, at the moment to protect my cryptocurrencies I only do 2 things:

1) I put quite long and complex passwords.
2) I activate 2-factor safety (2fa)

I've been in for several years and have never had a problem, applying those 2 simple methods.

• +5 1

Its true that the security is the main concern of all of us, but  there is lots of trusted site who are committed to give us a better protection over the hacking. Its really painful if someone lots their assets because of the lack of the security system.

Thank you for your advice, believe me I will take it into account, likewise I tend to be very careful when dealing with cryptomonies, I don't have much more to say so again thank you for your contribution. 

To have your cryptocurrencies safe you have to know if the platform is reliable, such as binance, for example, the security they put in creating an account is monstrously excellent from my point of view, if you want to invest, you can make a profit since it is very easy and if you want to save them. on stablecoins binance has its own stablecoin that you can invest in and it never drops in price

On 10/17/2019 at 12:49 AM, Glossy said:

What are you doing to protect your crypto?

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

If you have any tips please do not hesitate to share it

Stay safe my friends

If you find this thread helpful feel free to mark is as interesting

thank you good points you wrote.

i can add that never tell your password to anyone and if you can uturn on 2FA authentication on exchanges that you trade on.

Here are some rules to secure your cryptocurrency:

1. Use a Cold Wallet
2. Use Secure Internet
3. Maintain Multiple Wallets
4. Secure Your Personal Device
5. Change Your Password Regularly

Thanks for the article, I knew all this, but for beginners it will be very useful. I always use all possible measures to protect my cryptocurrency wallets.

To keep crypto safe, separate it from the internet. You can store coins into storage devices and then split it off the internet to off. Off wallet often avoids complete hacks from hackers, so there is no need to worry about your crypto safety.

On 16/10/2019 at 17:19, Glossy said:

¿Qué estás haciendo para proteger tu criptografía?

Existe un gran peligro de que alguien le quite sus criptoactivos, por lo que debemos tener cuidado al protegerlos.

Estas son algunas de las reglas que nos ayudan a protegerlos:

1. Si tiene criptografía hodl, utilice la billetera de hardware o la billetera fría: copie la semilla y guárdela en 2 o 3 ubicaciones seguras, lo mismo con la billetera fría

2. No permita que sus activos permanezcan en el intercambio por mucho tiempo

3. Tenga siempre cuidado antes de invertir en ICO: investigue el equipo y el proyecto

4. Nunca confíes en nadie que te contacte en un grupo de Telegram y te ofrezca "una gran oferta".

5. Si algo parece demasiado bueno para ser verdad, probablemente sea una estafa.

Si tiene algún consejo, no dude en compartirlo.

Mantente a salvo mis amigos

Si encuentra útil este hilo, no dude en marcarlo como interesante

great contribution friend already knew some of those things, but I like to learn more, it is important to have our assets in a safe place with difficult passwords, nobody would like to have their money taken away, security in this case is very important

• +3 1

keep your cryptocurencies in your wallet and save the key in safe place and all will be oky the blockchain technology it is not as this much easy to be hacked and all wallets ar unhackebale .

You can create a very elaborate key, a sequence of phrases and the account verification process in two steps to have more security in the account, you must also be careful with online services and the wallet can be encrypted for greater security.