Protecting your crypto - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this valueable post .it is very informative and it help us to protect our crypto from scammer.yes you are right we never trust anyone who offer great deal and never open any link to avoid scam.

I suggest you that never keep your cryptocurrencies in an online wallet. I personally use paper wallets and hardware wallets. I have a Hardware ledger nano S wallet. if you want security, I recommend go for it. it supports many coins and tokens.

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 2:19 AM, Glossy said:

What are you doing to protect your crypto?

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

If you have any tips please do not hesitate to share it

Stay safe my friends

If you find this thread helpful feel free to mark is as interesting

Thank you so much for your detailed information regarding the safety of cryptocurrencies no doubt there are a lot of issues now because cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular as more people are trying to steal  other persons assets so we should protect them and your points would really help in the way.

• +4 1

This is a good advice and we have to keep to that and we will all be save from scammers because they are all around us we have to move our earning to our wallet for safety. In due cost if anything happen due to scammer with to you with  all forum member advice to your account do to carelessness your second name is sorry.

Your topic is very good and instructive. In my opinion, In order for your cryptocurrency to remain secure, you should be looking for a device that is not connected to the Internet. Any device that is connected to the Internet can be hacked at any moment. Whether this device is a personal computer, mobile or any server.

• +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

13 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

Your topic is very good and instructive. In my opinion, In order for your cryptocurrency to remain secure, you should be looking for a device that is not connected to the Internet. Any device that is connected to the Internet can be hacked at any moment. Whether this device is a personal computer, mobile or any server.

Making use of the likes of trustwallet or Coinomi wallet is the better for saving our Cryptocurrency because you will be the only one that have the private key and pass phrase and without those two there is no one that can get access to your wallet, so I think this is good.

• +3 1

Mercury, you are absolutely fine, we are also working on it and it is being written and is also being understood and the rest is going to be looked forward to see Inshallah become a masala at home, then you will tell brother 

Our currency shelter has a lot of habit, there are a number of deals that I have to protect my coins from managing my coins or to the bank currencies in a trust in a wallet, do not submit the currency for excessive long time.Praise profit, makers, due to wonderful mine, the hip certainly certainly no manufacturers which were not compatible with market space standards. Details of her yet.

Thank you for sharing it with us on how to protect our crypto because with this advise of yours am sure almost all the forum members will benefits from this knowledge you have share 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this great idea of sharing with us this topic on how to have a secured account to make our crypto coins be on a saver hand. I believe this will be useful for we beginners on this forum to be able to protect our account.

Individuals preserve be confined with every one of that dealings at about boundary but scammers will turn into their means subsequently I judge the a large amount notable obsession is to be rationalized of every action of the scammers with the news and erudition from mistakes of others. 

I would say that to some extent these systems are protected but scammers will make their way, so I think the most important thing is to update every action of scammers with news and learning from the mistakes of others. To some extent protected with all these systems but scammers  Will make way, so I think the most important thing is to update every action of the scammers with news and learning from the mistakes of others.

Appreciation goes to you for this helpful post to the beginners most especially to have a secure account to be free from spammers. Will surely make use of this tips to make sure my coins are one savers hand from scammers and i believe newbies just joining the forum as well will learn from this and make use of it in future to have a safe account.

• +1 1

Thank you for these wonderful and useful tips always to maintain our account and not to trust the sites before starting the search process and getting to know those sites and consulting experts in that, for that we have to learn and start the right way in order to preserve the cryptocurrencies and our accounts

We are in this site to earn and learn something better.In this period we must follow some thing to grow up.Protecting Our crypto talk id was one of them.We must follow when we create our account Crypto was finding a strong password  from us.If we didn't follow about our protection then our journey of crypto was not going better any more because there are many spammers in this site who were trying to reach our account.

Everything you have mentioned is perfectly true , there are so many cunning people out there who are after people's money. They will send messages on the Instagram telling you that they have a very successful deal for you and you will become rich , and all these are lies of course , they will promise to double your asset an to give you incredible profits, so do not get greedy and never listen to them.

• +3 1

As we are storing our money in a digital environment, it is necessary for us to take some basic precautionary measures. We should always store the long term investments (coins) in our personal wallets. The coins in the exchanges are always suspectible to bad events. Even though we store our coins in our wallets, we still need to take some precautions. It is important to safeguard our private keys. Never put your private keys in digital environments like taking photos or screenshots. 

• +2 1

Since crypto is obviously regarded as where you sorts out your basic needs, you suppose to value and consider that so that you can be consciously protecting it as gradual as possible.

For securing your cryptocurrency, you should be looking for a device that is not connected to the Internet. Any device that is connected to the Internet can be hacked at any moment. Whether this device is a personal computer, mobile or every thing else.

Hello everyone. I think the only way that we can use to protect our cryptocurrency account, is by creating a strong password to our account. And we should also link our cryptocurrency account to our gmail account, if you can do this i don't think any body will have access to your. Unless you have share it with somebody

I strongly recommend you that never keep your coins and tokens in an online wallet. I personally use paper wallets and hardware wallets. I have a Trezor hardware wallet. if you looking for safety So you should buy it. This hardware wallet supports many coins and tokens.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Thanks for the reminder , the way we are more concern in protecting our fiat currency especially no body will like to expose his or her credit or debit card because of it sensitivity thesame should also be applicable to your crypto as well.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:57 PM, Great Commander said:

Keeping my online wallet with 2fa enabled. That is my first method. But when I'm on my ether wallet, I use my physical credentials stored on a flash drive to make my acount more secure an and not prone at least for hackers. 

Well said mates. Yes it is indeed a welcome idea to make provision on how you will secure your account. Because it won't make any sense after you might have suffer and earn bitcoins and a scammer just come and scam you for no reason. So I always urge you to be vigilant.

• +1 1

This is a really good thing to protect our funds and funds from hackers. I thank you very much for these tips and I promise to stick to them because I don’t want your work to be wasted for fraudsters and hackers and I also add that we can do a double pattern for the wallet password to ensure more.

You shouldn't share any of your personal details with anybody body in this platform. If you really want to keep your account safe from scammers. And you should create a strong password to your cryptocurrency account.