Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

I had that idea. Making posts is not easy, compared to a writer - it's similar activities. You need to compose posts, find a topic on which you will write posts, write posts that will interest people.

Interesting, I hope you continue with your quality publications, it is never too much to give that support to something you like or in this case to the Forum, as a way of thanking the mutual growth that they have had since you started. I'm just starting out but for me it is already one of the best forums.

You raised  the topic of writing ... a very important topic. When we were in the beginning classes in education, the teachers used to tell us: The bad handwriting and the bad expression bring the bad mark... and therefore , we must all, in order to facilitate the task of the Admins and Moderators .... we must use good expression with less words; less repetitions ... So let's look for a way to write a literary topic ...who searchs finds

Yes here is point if you are using cryptotalk then you writing skills will be improved you will be able to write many lines on any topic because here when we see any post we give our suggestion about that so on this forum your writing skills and english skills will be improved

Basically the cryptotalk forum is for one of the many reasons the best site to learn to become a cryptocurrency writer and improve on the skill.it offers also a good reason to write as it becomes a source to earn as well.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this my friend. Good post. J really think that cryptotalk can improve our language and grammar skills no matter what. If we always try to give our best in the content we post we would always focus on the language betterment.

• +3 1

It is correct my brother cryptotalk help members to improve there language and it gives a great kind of knowledge about the crypto world and also provide a great experience in the field of writting.

By writing daily about cryptocurrency on cryptotalk forums, we can unconsciously write articles about crypto and if developed maybe we can become professional crypto writers. You need to learn a lot to become a good crypto writer, experience is also needed. That is one of the advantages of cryptotalk forums, there are many others.

• +2 1

I also agree with you. when you are basically starting out it won't be easy to get a clear cut Idea on content creation. It's with good practice and consistent a force that what would be able to develop their skill in writing topics about cryptocurrencies in this platform. I tried my best to increase my knowledge regarding this platform and hence I was able to create more post that would be really helpful for the other users as well. So it can be summarised to that my writing skills had improved really well.

Edited by Nicole018
  • +1 1

yes you can improve your language your writing skills and your vocabulary by regularly going through this crypto talk platform.one of the best ways to be fluent in a language is to create meaningful topics and to be thoroughly knowledgeable in the topics which you make. And when you practice the language in the forum you you will automatically have better writing skills.

Writing articles and comments on this site on different topics can improve our writing skills as well as knowledge about cryptotalk and crypto currency.as a beginner every one trying to get more information about cryptotalks all these knowledge he aquire from different articles share on this site.one day he become successful writer and he became able to write on any topic about cryptotalks and crypto currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/21/2020 at 11:01 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes it is true  cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English  language  well. It also improve  our. Writing skills. We could be good  Writer you aee right. 

Yes dear colleague It is a great forum where we can learn everything from each other since this forum is full of very valuable information and great experts in the world of cryptocurrencies Where you get is a great learning and it helps you understand a little more the English language
Big winnings for the whole community
And a big greeting

• +1 1

It inspires people to read crypto news and Google every day to learn more and many can learn a lot about it and cryptocurrencies are basically a win for us which helps a lot for everyone and what we learn around us Cryptotalk can put you in front of new knowledge and make you a better person in cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is an open book for learning knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies, good for every beginner and professional, in addition to learning English and ways to write a useful educational article.

• +1 1

Very true, the forum actually helps you improve your reading and writing skills through continuous practice and learning while posting and replying other post.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:00 AM, Ridam said:

Yes bro same thing had happened with me i am happy now these days because i know alot about Crypto currency trading as i am the full rank member now and i have earned money and knowledge both from the forum.

Thanks my friend for this kind of information. Since I started in the cryptotalk world when I have not skills and also my grammar and vocabulary skills also increases. Now I am feeling that I am improving a lot and I will become a good write .

I would say that to become a writer, there are things you needed to fulfill in order to make yourself a legitimate one. I think that those necessary things sometimes do not point out about the qualities of the individual itself as a human being becoming a writer. This kind of things are actually could be seen to many different things engaging themselves to what they are interested and not all of them are into writing. I would say the commitment in constant creation of quality post here would make you look like a writer especially if you somehow prove or show it to the words you express yourselves in the post you have make.

Writing is an art. Penning a few lines together even if it makes sense won't qualify you to be a writer . A Writer is much more than just the ability to write. Framing sentences, that can capture imagination of the readers, transport them to a surreal world, playing with words, manipulating the mind, is not just about writing a few words. So you can write as many post as you want, you wont even come close to being a writer, but its definitely a start in the right direction

Crypto talk is really the blog for crypto writers. Just by getting information from this site you can even establish your own block and write good content for the world especially for those who have a passion in writting

Cryptotalk is the best platform for learning. Our skills may increase if we work on this platform properly. 

Our writing skills, our english grammar may increase. Our self confidence and way of thinking will increase. Our mind gets fresh.

We can get fresh knowledge about cryptocurrency and other stuf also. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no doubt that writing topics and posts in this forum gave us a great experience in writing and made us more accurate on our words, for fear of being banned or warning points directed to us due to linguistic errors

Same thing with me at first I was struggled on making some post here because I have only a little bit knowledge about crypto and my English was not good, I always made mistake in grammar. But as time past by, I noticed that I also gaining some knowledge regarding the crypto and my vocabulary improves a bit and I can now right almost grammatically correct sentences. I can also say I improved a little in writing a post in this forum.

Both your perspective on crypto coins deepens and you get information about newly released crypto coins. In addition, you gain writing skills and the ability to express yourself in different fields. It's really useful considering these.  

Crypto talk is a very helpful and informative forum for newcommers like me and also to investors to increase their knowledge. This forum is a place where all can share their knowledge and ask about their doubts on cryptocurrency.

3 hours ago, Cryptic said:

I can also say I improved a little in writing a post in this forum.

@Cryptic i can suggest you to start create topic mate because its the only way to improve your writing skill more...  Basically create topic harder than doing post because when you going to create topic then you need lot of knowledge Which you fetch from different site that improve your knowledge too..  That is why we all need to start create article often..              

• +1 1