Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

On 3/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

You are right @Upright, cryptotalk is a great forum not only for earning money and for gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but it is also a great forum because it helps to develop our article writing skills and improve our English grammar.We should try to work here with full desire and happily because this forum benefits you in every way ,there are no looses in this forum.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png                    

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I like working in this forum because l earn and learn about crypto currency but that is not all the forum has also improve my skills in writing and reading because I participate in this forum everyday.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Definitely when you join cryptotalk forum you gain knowledge about cryptotalk currency and other useful information. And this knowledge increase day by day. There is a long journey from newbie to experienced one where you face problems and make yourself strong

A forum like this can make someone become a good writer unless if you make a research and write a good post that will make you a good writer in crypto talk.

Actually I am old user I have learnt many things from this crypto talk and I have lots of knowledge about that yes surely I can write it a good comment but before 8 months I left cryptotalk because of some domestic issues now I join again and I will try to post a good topic and comments that's my goal..

ofcource , cryptotalk is really a good platform who is still newbie in Crypto market or haven't too much experience in writing article about Crypto market . personally Cryptotalk successfully improve my writing skills about Crypto market .we have a chance to learn alot of thing's here .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The best that you can get from cryptotalk is a feedback which helps you to improve your skills. And writing skills are not first, but not the least important 

Yes i agree ! This can help us to become a good writer, i know this is hard but if you do it continuously you can be a good writer in future ! Thats why i love this forum

It's great to participate in forums like Cryptotalk with a wonderful engaging community. Even though our main goal here is to learn more about crypto, blockchain technology, trading, etc, comments in this thread are totally right when stating that one can improve one's writing skills in English when actively participating in this forum. This is probably due because we spend a good amount of time reading posts and when sharing our own posts or comments, we usually do our best to get through our message in a structured and coherent manner. Let's all keep learning about crypto and improving our writing skills at the same time!

Also, every post you post requires you to be meaningful and thoughtful, so this actually has a positive effect on the quality of your text, both on the forum and outside the forum.

• +5 1

It is necessary for new users to take the time to enter each category of the forum and accumulate knowledge and leave our opinions, I believe that this is the key to becoming experienced users.

You won't become a poet by using this forum lol. You can learn a lot, and if you don't like it you can still using bitcointalk, which is almost the same type of forum, it's just older and doesnt give you rewards. Maybe when they will distribute the talk tokens and we will get to sell them we will have a stronger community. till then only time will tell us if this forum will still be alive.

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:51 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Cryptotalk can make you a better person in cryptocurrencies by exposing you to fresh knowledge as people are posting here. It motivates me to read crypto news and also google daily to learn more. To be a crypto article writer now is easy for me. 

Thank you for sharing your own experience based on all your knowledge I would also like to be a good writer on cryptocurrency issues Because we need all of us to see our own experiences to learn to grow to be wiser to help others in this question that is not easy but everyone can teach us something valuable.

On 3/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

Cryptotalk provide us the best earning for our everyday writing. It helps in many ways. We can learn from here beside earning. Also by working on it we can improve our content writing skill which will help us to work on different marketplace.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

It gave you a great idea.  Because I have to do a lot of writing to work on this platform.  By writing to me I have become much better ignorant about my writing.  Now I can write very easily.  It's my habit

criptotalk has given me the opportunity to know a little about cryptocurrencies, we found a variety of interesting topics. And at the same time it has allowed me to develop analytical skills and, above all, the ability to transmit my thinking in writing in relation to different topics. A very good thing this

I almost became a writer using cryptocurrency.  Because you use this crypto talk to write about different topics or you always write in this crypto talk.  So it's been a long time coming. Thank you so much for letting me know.

If you're someone who likes cryptocurrencies but doesn't know how to write about them, you can learn a lot here. Not only cryptocurrencies, you can also learn from exchanges, projects, airdrops...

In addition to gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies and sharing with other users, Criptotalk helps to improve your writing skills, tidy up your ideas and even help you write an article or book in the future.

Используя информацию с этого форума, вы можете объединить ее в одну и написать несколько статей для обучения трейдингу

On 3/21/2020 at 3:11 AM, Upright said:

This platform is incredible, one can read a lot of information for the world of cryptocurrencies that can be of great help in the way of cryptocurrencies, also there are many recommendations on wallet and exchange

Bro, this is really cool! For a year of being on this forum, I learned that you can get good skills and knowledge without any problems. Because, I learned to write really interesting messages and comments, and also, my memory knowledge has improved significantly!