Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

Yes i also. When i started this forum i didn't know anything about crypto and then i didn't write but now after a month i can creat post as well as topics. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

There is a lot I can learn from this site which is good practice in English while working here as well as discussing cryptocurrency, it helps us a lot.

• +3 1

This forum was very useful to us to practice our writing specially in writing about cryptocurrency and this forum was the very best example to make great topics and information about cryptoworld. And i know that's why they created this site to promote cryptocurrency in a form of writing good contents here.

• +3 1

Yes , when we use cryptotalke we improve our skill and i learn many things from this site so i like it so much and i want to work with them many time 

• +3 1

On 3/21/2020 at 9:11 AM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

Yes Cryptotalk gives us a chance to improve our language, wether it's English or Russian. Content writing can be a profitable freelancing job and we could earn hundreds of dollars monthly from content writing. 

• +3 1

Cryptotalk exposes you to many different sections of the crypto world and in this way you are able to gain much more knowledge and in turn become very good when it comes to writing about crypto. For example, a new user may find it hard to make good and useful comments, however as your knowledge increases so will the ease with which you write comments and topics, and this will in turn help you in becoming a good write, be it for a blog or so on.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Crypto talk gives great opportunity to became good content writer, because in this forum we do some thinks to write, and especially this forum helps to improve our English writing skills, and also improve our reading skills, and learn so much infirmation because so many good writers share their knowledge.

• +2 1

The positive effect of this campaign is obvious as many people begun getting involved in cryptocurrencies just for the shake of the campaign, but during their time spent, they begun acquiring fundamental knowledge on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I always suggest to new member to start reading about Bitcoin or spent some time to watch educative videos. It will help everyone to have a good knowledge on how Bitcoin works as at some point they will have to explain this to others.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:11 AM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

Welcome my friend
I think you should constantly learn and continue and try to write helpful posts on the site
In order to publish useful information on the site and share ideas and information with members and also help others

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, Upright said:

That's right. 

When I joined here I can't speak English so much but as a willingness to be here I study some grammar guides for me to be able to comment and post here which has a beautiful result because I can contribute in this forum and get payment for my content. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, I agree with you, the benefits of the CryptoTalk Forum are many for all members, and one of these benefits is to improve our English in writing topics well, personally I had some problems writing topics in English at the beginning of joining the forum, and now I feel that this problem has ended, thanks to CryptoTalk

• +5 1

I have had the same experience and I am more trained on how to write articles since I joined this forum and I would like to thank the contributors of the forum for making this possible.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 3/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, Upright said:

Congratulations to you buddy. You develop a skill from this website. I hope you continue become a writer here. And always make a topic that benefit all the members here. Happy posting everyone. 

• +4 1

Yes mate.i am agree with you.By using cryptotalk we are learning and earning together.But besides those,it's improveing our skills of writing articles,typing and other so many things.That's also much good side of this forum.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I really enjoy because I can improve my English and at the same time my construction of wordings. My main purpose here is to earn and luckily I have the chance to learn many things about crypto and make a good content.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Crypyotalk is opening  many platforms for the people to go in there desire path also people are getting employed that's a very big thing for every member working in this campaign because many are feeding their family and buying expenditures buy the money we are getting as payment even they are trying to make themselves capable to make more money from cryptocurrency.

well i think that happens to me to cause i have been writing a lot in english on this platform and after a few month i can say that i can understand more peoples views and the main meaning of their posts even though their english is very bad. so i think i am learning to write more in english and that is very good for my other projects too. so cryptotalk really helped me to become better writer and reader.

Yes and me my friend

Writing on mobile keyboard now is easier

After starting work on crypto

Really I am now writter thank you

Crypto

On this forum, you need to be top quality writer otherwise low quality posts or comments will get deleted from this forum. As you said, this forum might help us to be a good content writer. I have been also improving my writing skills due to this forum. 

• +5 1

writing more formal posts and trying to arrange your idea in a good way is definitely a good practice for writing skills for articles

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

What I think about Crypto talk is something different. According to me Crypto Talk it all in all platform it is not only a platform to talk about Crypto But it can give earnings. It can also improve our various skills

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:29 PM, sandysoo said:

This forum really helps all members to educate them and collect good information about cryptocurrencies and thus you become more creative in writing topics related to cryptography because you have huge information about cryptocurrencies and this is thanks to Crypto Talk

That's right it also help us to communicate and learn new things here thay we can use someday. 

We can learn guide about some transactions that happening in cryptoworld  and at the same time it helps us to write what we know. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you are a member  in crypto talk you will also learn how to write because the forum focuses on comment and making post at all time .

Sure you can practice by posting here in cryptotalk and in the future you can become a good writer and start making moneys by writing in the blogs. 

On 5/8/2020 at 4:10 PM, Jami273 said:

Yes mate.i am agree with you.By using cryptotalk we are learning and earning together.But besides those,it's improveing our skills of writing articles,typing and other so many things.That's also much good side of this forum.

Being in this forum have many benefits which is a good thing because we can improve our skills especially in writing and speaking, at the same time we will receive payment.