Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

Criptotalk is keeping me up to date on various topics.  It also helps me to investigate others that are very interesting as investments.

Actually it would help alot to learn grammer here whitelist learning cryptocurrencies basically its a win win for us alot everything we learn around here helps out alot for everyone as simple things can be found here (as long its related to crypto).

• +3 1

I also learned a lot thanks to cryptotalk because the rules set here make you think more carefully about your posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new to the Forum, however I have walked through all its utilities, and I have realized that it is a forum where in addition to acquiring a general and expanded knowledge of the world of Cryptocurrencies, it also gives you the opportunity to investigate and start develop your own gifts and talents as a writer, ceo that as you put into practice the knowledge acquired you will become a writer about cryptocurrencies and all their environment.

I have learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, but I have also learned to write my answers better, I am also looking for new words to be able to express myself better and be more explicit with my publicatios so as not be a second-rate writer.

On 21/3/2020 at 3:11, Upright said:

Desde el principio, cuando todavía era nuevo en el sitio, fue lo máximo que todos los usuarios supieran cómo hacer una publicación sobre cualquier artículo relacionado con Crypto, desde que comencé a hacerlo, en este foro; me ha hecho tener un alcance más amplio al tener que escribir artículos sobre Criptomonedas, la construcción de este conjunto de habilidades fue básicamente investigando y creando continuamente desde allí.

The truth is that CryptoTalk helps you develop incredible skills. You can get good information, know where to invest, and get good advice from other people who have been here longer. And yes, it's true, you can develop your writing and analysis skills. You can become a good financial analyst in the market. Is it necessary to take investment courses? Well, in my opinion, it will not be necessary, since everything I am looking for is in this forum.

Yes, you are right that working in this forum and reading the different posts in it will make you acquire a lot of writing skills and create a good and useful topic because when you read the posts and benefit from them, you will start searching for new and interesting topics in order to write your own content that will make you acquire more skills.  This forum makes me more experienced and eager to learn.

I am from Latin America, Argentina to be exact. I don't usually go through many forums but I really liked this one. I haven't written so much in English for a long time. even together with the translator I am already giving my opinion in Russian.

Very possible haha .. you're right, as time goes by little by little skills develop to innovate new forms of discussion and information for the community, even the way of writing a post becomes much easier at the end of the day. Greeting

I don't believe in these locales or applications that anticipate the costs of cryptographic forms of money since it is extremely hard to foresee the costs of monetary standards, so I depend on my choice to exchange and purchase or sell digital currencies

This "Cryptotalk" platform, in addition to being good writers, helps us understand even more about the world of cryptocurrencies, in addition to that it teaches us to understand ourselves with different issues that arise in the community. For me it is one of the best platforms that there are currently.

For me cryptotalk is my good opportunity to improve my english writing. To write a post now is easy for me. It motivates me to read crypto news. Also i learned a lot of information by this forum about cryptocurrencies

Very good friend, we are always learning more every day about what we can do in cryptotalk and what we cannot do. I am glad that you are having a good result with your posts and cryptocurrencies because I am sure that it is. Greetings

Cryptotalk is a good platform to start a writing career due to so many topics that there are to interact with that gives you the possibility to increase your writing and increase your knowledge of terms and words in the world of cryptocurrencies. Cheers

This forum is really very positive, and this particular topic makes a lot of sense. In my case, I don't write much but since I started participating in this forum I have given myself the task of writing something every day and I have learned a lot, because it not only helps me to write but also to read and learn while I earn money. This is really a great activity. Thank you for this initiative.

Yes you are right , crypto talk help us to make a blogger or writer , it solve many problem of us , it give us knowledge how to think and write a topic , it also encourage us by giving rewards ! So i agree that crypto talk make us a writer

I have never been to write extensively on any subject, but thanks to this forum I have been able to let go of my hand to write and now I write in a more fluid and coherent way, although I have not been here long it has helped me a lot in this problem that I have had it for a long time.

Cryptotalk, has varied information and of a very good level, it is a constant flow of data and news.
The site can be further categorized if users write their experiences in the crypto world.

i wa snever use a platform like this butt there are so interresting informaations in this web site and i like the forum.

I haven't think about to be writer here, but its a good ideas to get a skill by writing here. Most of the people are come here to learn about the crypto and do some better job here, but most of the people may be overlooked this writing skill.

Good topic . In my opinion, if you will often communicate in cryptotalk, answer people, learn something new about crypto world, then you won't only develop your knowledge about crypto, but also upgrade writing skills ic crypto sphere and then start making really serious, actual and useful posts.