No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

You might get bitcoin from the work you do. If you have skills in any case, try to make a service business according to the skills you have. Then ask for payment using bitcoin.

• +1 1

It can work for it, You can paid bitcoins in your jobs. There's a country that companies will pay you a bitcoin as a salary for their employees. I think companies have a choice if they want to use bitcoin, If bitcoin is prohibited into their country. Don't worry because same value of your salary will give to you.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 8:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

ofcourse, everyone can choose to hust earn bitcoins and just keep them that way, But that wouldn't be much fun now would it? We are humans. We always have the urge to gwt more money so instead of just keeping iur earnings we will try to increase it by trading oe doingorher things. 

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 1:15 AM, clarityfund said:

There are companies that offer to pay your salary in BTC but most companies  probably don’t do it because of the fees or extra paperwork

Statements like that that make you discouraged to do it because every time you work sometimes not paid and sometimes you are paid as much as in the BTC, but my advice you should think twice so that your efforts can be paid as normal and as much as possible.

• +2 1

Working for electronic money would be good, if the jobs pay by electronic money, many people will get it, but adoption has not been transmitted to it, the best way to make money is traded on exchanges or buy and hold for a long time.

• +2 1

It can work for it, you can pay Bitcoin in his work. There is a country in which the company will pay you a Bitcoin as a salary for their employees. I think companies have a choice if they want to use Bitcoin, Bitcoin If banned in their country. Do not worry because the same value of your paycheck will give you.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Hashimi said:

I earn btc by buying it for people in East Africa. Most people only cary cash. They give me cash and I buy btc for them and keep a percentage of btc as as a fee. I also did private “investors” meetings where I would tell people how everything works, they would have to pay me 5 usd each to sit and learn.

What a remarkable achievement you have now and I am proud to see your pressure and enthusiasm at work.

Bitcoin has always been a struggle for investors and even people like you are able to buy bitcoin with cash to distribute to East Africans, even you dare to sit among investors to discuss how things can work, therefore your enthusiasm is really good to help all work hard.

• +2 1

Society definitely will subsequently conform to typically the crypto society. A large number of providers will start compensating through bitcoins not to mention you will encounter certainly no restrictions in the addition from crypto. And yet it will require instance previously this unique manifest.

• +2 1

You will discover corporations that supply to repay ones pay with BTC although almost all corporations likely don’t practice it with the expenses or maybe more papers

• +1 1

For me payment by Btc can be feasible in companies that have employees away from them as the corresponding journalists or for people who work at home for sales on the internet.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 10:51 AM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

Interesting topic I must to admit.

But when you say, "buy or sell USD or any other fiat" I understand your point but that is a lot different from trading with cryptocurrency (forex trading).

And you have point about doing jobs and get payments in cryptocurrency but that can not change that people decide which price of Bitcoin will be, not some country than people.

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Bitcoin can really make you wealthy, but thats your choice, you can choice from two options. if you want full time on crypto trading you can really earn a lot, or do holding if you just want to earn side income. so the choice depends on you. 

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Abdullahi said:

Those company that pays their workers in bitcoins has disadvantages beacause if you need money emergency and the price of bitcoin falls down you loose

NO i think pay their employees in bitcoin is a very good idea and if they keep their selves from that type of loss then they need to sell on the date of payment. And if they hold it for their good future then it is also very good for them because the price of bitcoin is not going to down all time and after dump it price go to the big pump. 

• +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

39 minutes ago, Amit01229 said:

If we don't buy or sell Crypto and token market will not exist because without market Crypto is worthless and all exchange need stop but it's not possible in future market, exchanges and trade will be continuing running

it,s the right answer, because of hundred of thousands of people worldwide, who are now buying and selling as their sole source of income. And it will continue in the future.

Edited by Laboni
  • +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 2:15 AM, clarityfund said:

There are companies that offer to pay your salary in BTC but most companies  probably don’t do it because of the fees or extra paperwork

I agree, that there are jobs out there that pays in Bitcoin. Earning cryptocurrency still came from our hardworking. Though some may get it easily because they are much experienced in gambling, betting and other stuff they do to earn crypto.

• +2 1

Everyone loves to work and earn bitcoin as salary but how many companies you know to pay his employees in BTC? It is even hard to name a few! I'm among the first who welcome BTC payment if companies start to use crypto payment platforms.

There are other ways to earn bitcoin too. You can complete surveys and earn between 3000 to 10.000 satoshi per survey or you can join BTC surfing websites and earn bitcoin by clicking ads, doing offerwalls, watching videos, installing apps and many more small tasks. But the problem with this kind of websites is that you may work hard but earn nothing at the end due to scam projects. You don't sign a contract with them and they will change their rules whenever they want.

That's why most people turn to crypto trading. It has a good income potential and has the lowest risk of getting scammed. As a trader, you work for yourself, not for others and this is the biggest advantage of trading.

• +3 1

anything can be happen. work and get a BTC salary. This world goes according to the conditions and adapt only requires all the process to avoid chaos. wait and see what we talk about now can happen in the future. only we cannot predict when it will happen but it will happen

• +2 1

I don't think many would consider that but there are some companies that offer bitcoins as their salary. Bitcoin can be a good thing or bad because it is really unstable. Also this forum offers btc for the posts you made, which is a good thing for earning and can be used for trading.

• +3 1

This will happen if every country government announce crypto currency as a legal currency otherwise that's not gonna happen. I wouldn't like to take my salary by bitcoin because bitcoin isn't a stable coin so what will happen if the price of bitcoin fall 30% in the middle of a month then how a family will survive properly?

• +3 1

Once it presented more by using employers than we are able to see a few more adoption. There's enough interest even now I think to guide the argument that agencies ought to offer it. Still gonna make the effort but we have become there. And There are corporations that offer to pay your income in BTC but maximum agencies probable don’t do it because of the costs or more office work.

• +3 1

Bitcoin always remains, for me, earnings and investing in bitcoin today, I know that bitcoin will bring me profit tomorrow. 

• -2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 12:07 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

For me payment by Btc can be feasible in companies that have employees away from them as the corresponding journalists or for people who work at home for sales on the internet.

BTC is be used as salary in  china and korea in 2017.i have read about it in article and in last few.days back i read article about china is giving reward to their soldiers in crypto currencies.This is a.progress of crypto.

• +2 1

I think that is possible. I am currently work as freelancer full stack developer in someone company. I working in my home remotely. So i have responsible about my time and my work. But what i happy they accept to pay me with cryptocurrency. Not only Bitcoin sometimes they pay me with Ethereum and Litecoin. I am not really care about what coin they pay, but i don't accept they pay me with token, i see that is useless.

So from it i can collect and growing my portfolio in cryptocurrency time to time. Until now i only doing trading to growing it and never withdraw it to bank transfer.

• +4 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This platform is more knowledgeable and here more experts members work and post more powerful information which related to crypto coins and new member read these post and used this information for earning purpose. This is real and legit platform for everyone.

• +2 1