If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

It’s already happening with crypto currency you can buy any currency and transact easily on your phone as long as you have a good internet connection, the world is going fully digital now

I would say that each country has its own currency, which it trades within its borders, and digital currencies are different from cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and universal and can be used whenever we like, with digital central authorities.  Which is banned. If they accept cryptocurrency, it will happen in the near future.

Hello friend, yes, I also think that it is good for that to happen, especially if the use of cryptocurrencies has developed and spread widely, then countries may encrypt their currencies as well.

Hi Dear You are thinking so Deep . If this will be happen than it will be good for us . But i think so it might not be possible . Because most of the people do not show their interest in digital currency .

Effectively all flat monetary standards are exchanged online forex market and gold, silver and unrefined petroleum additionally exchanged on forex market yet in crypto market no cash are exchanged just coins and tokens are exchanged these are otherwise called virtual monetary standards.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

Yes there are some chances that real currencies can be used as digital currencies but if more people are attracted toward it then maybe in the future it would happen but now it is not possible.

Dear friend, I think cryptocurrency is growing in popularity day by day.  And in many countries of the world cryptocurrency is being used like conventional currency.  The demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day.  So cryptocurrency will be used in conventional currency for a while.  Cryptocurrency will take the place of real currency.  In the age of technology everything is now at hand so online currency can be converted into real currency, I think.

On 3/18/2020 at 12:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

@Ch Ayyan I believe cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future and we will be able to use them everywhere on the planet.
All the world and countries are starting to know the importance of cryptocurrencies, so Over time, this will happen.

• +2 1

Perhaps it could be done as it is the case of using altcoins, like USDT since the value of this represents what the dollar is, and also it could happen with many countries, that currencies appear that are stable like the Euro or the Pound, but I believe some years will be needed before this can happen.

I think it will happen in the future. The change of real currency into digital currency will happened in future but the main reasons is our banks. They will not paid heed to this thing. Its a very big risk for all of them.

• +1 1

Nowadays the world is very advanced. Almost everything is digital. Everyone does almost online shopping and needed things just bought from internet. If real currency fills in digital currency then it will be much better and easier too. We will be able to do all our work. It would be great if that happens.

Yes this will great development in the the world .I think in future cryptocurrency will grow more rapidly and gain more rewards .The crypto currency is growing very fast due to its value able feather .In future it will use in the whole world .

• +1 1

I don't imagine that is an achievable choice to utilize cryptographic money than level cash. It would require individuals of various social and monetary status to introduce a unified front. We live in a world,where abundance isn't dispersed equally, which thus brings about absence of assets. All the money worth should be made equivalent.

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If happened  in future.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes it will be happens  in future revolutionary changes will changes all the old system to electronic devices and the future is digital so all the currency’s will be used digital .

• +4 1

Crypt is a digital currency. Not many people know this currency, I also never knew about cryptocurrency before joining this forum, I have learned a lot, gained a lot of experience by coming here. If you want to work here, don't feel weak, live with the dream of winning all the time. We can easily invest with these currencies.

Yes it must be possible and good idea for near future. I also wanted so that because if it's happen it's very easy easy for every member. Everyone will use their own country currency and free of this tensn that they are exchanged their digital currency. If it happens its best. 

Now it is not available. But may be able to the future. Digital currency may not be as a real currency. If it is possible, every person will wake up a digital currency.Because it comes online currency, it will be very difficult to replace with the real currency. The price of online currency is more than the actual currency, so if you do this, the currency of some countries will be very low.

It will be possible by the end of this year, according to the news I see around. Many governments are about to complete the work on the digital currencies. According to the news, the payments will be made by the digital currencies and the salaries will be given with digital currencies. We already pay most of our daily expenses with credit cards so I think we are already there but I wonder what kind of difference it will bring our lifes more. Curious.

• +1 1

Hello dear I think you want to say digital currency to be like real currency guess you meant to say cryptocurrencies in place of digital currencies I don't think this may happen in future because it is stable and cryptos are completely different all people will used cryptocurrency instead of real money which is not good we need to balanced it so that we can used it together.😘😊

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think, but instead this is the thing that happens continuously in various nations, in a regular and fast way, for different products, fields and organizations For some reasons, the wellbeing, speed and simplicity of moving and moving them.

• +3 1

Hello my friend Yes, I agree with that, it is a very wonderful idea if it occurs, but I think it is somewhat difficult due to the concept of currency exchange in the world, but I believe that cryptocurrencies will be a symbol for trading in the near future and this is a good thing due to the ease of trading them among people

Today , the dollar and the ruble are already used , along with cryptocurrencies , to have the right to trade on them..of course it can and over time it can achieve success..

Yes, nowadays many people prefer digital money more because managing money has become very easy nowadays and many people use digital money so that it To make your work easier and use digital currency 

• +1 1