If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

With the increased usage of apps like google pay, phone pe etc for all our transactions across world wide, we are currently dealing our real currencies just like cryptocurrencies. 

Im agree with you because there is a huge difference in the value of currencies in different countries. Digital currency will allow us to use it or own country's currency in every where in the world but this thing take some time to implement 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it would a great thing for us. Because real currency is legal in all over the world. So then we could easily use them and can earn a lots of profit. I hope it will be possible in future. 

Real currency is what we use for our daily trading. And used in trade and investment with digital currency. Both are coins of a different nature.

May be one day crypto will be like this 

• +5 1

It's about the identical of no longer in any occasion, talking about future, taking a gander at it essentially Crypto financial benchmarks is as it were another make and alter system, elective strategies for making around the world trade namelessly uncommonly made beyond any doubt almost with tangled security.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:47 PM, BrolySSJ said:

In a way with internet banking and the use of credit cards and debit cards for international transactions we are essentially using our normal currency like we would use crypto and we are experiencing transaction charges and so on. So this seems like it is already in effect with internet banking. If you are referring to the anonymity then i doubt we will achieve that,

HELLO friends,  how are you I think you are right because it is already  going on .Use of credit cards and debit cards are the examples. If you think there will be a no central authority  then I can't say  nothing .Every project and plan  has merit and demerits, nothing can say about future. 

It will be too early say anything like that like now . We can say that crypto currencies or digital currency is very good . It may be possible in the future but can't say anything about that now.

• +3 1

Point to be noted dear that is very smooth point of this every currency that is exist in the world would be the part of this trade and their value should depend on the demand. 

• +2 1

This can be great development it cryptocurrency is used like fiat in all countries and I think this will come to pass soon as many countries who doesn't allow crypto starts to legalize them and recognizes the importantance of blockchain technology in future.

Yes, my friend, the digital currency is booming day by day, and it will be better in the future. We will be able to deal with it in all countries of the world and enable us in the future to buy and sell various materials through it. I wish you good luck.

that really would be very good. I think that modern banks are already introducing such a technology. I myself often went to rest in other countries and forgot to exchange my currency for local, I had a lot of problems. Hope this fixes such issues.

•  

On 3/18/2020 at 2:47 PM, BrolySSJ said:

In a way with internet banking and the use of credit cards and debit cards for international transactions we are essentially using our normal currency like we would use crypto and we are experiencing transaction charges and so on. So this seems like it is already in effect with internet banking. If you are referring to the anonymity then i doubt we will achieve that,

I fully agree with you and the response provided to this publication since it is true that banks that operate over the internet and debit and credit cards can be considered to be using as if they were cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

I figure this wish can turn out to be valid however these days there are some significant coins, for example, dollar is now utilized alongside digital currencies, and you reserve the privilege to exchange on it.

It would have been the best experience,but it won't be possible for digital currencies to replace real currencies because the real currencies are official,and won't be easily replaced my any other currency 

• +1 1

No this is not happen as much the only thing that you can do is that you can use your country currency to buy the digetal currency otherwise that can be happy in future may be because the digetal make its on respect in this world

Yes mate real money can be yes as digital currency but only in one condition which is if you convert it to any Crypto currency that is when you can used it but just the way it's you can't used it without converting it.

Very good concept 

If we talk of the coming days So i think Real currency will be automatically changed to digital currency The biggest reason for that If we have to get a ticket of any kind within today's era So we pay for it online If we had to go shopping somewhere So we can pay online there too And if we go to the hospital We can pay our bills online so their are very many reasons Wouldn't i be wrong to say Real currency will changed into digital currencies

I believe real currencies can be used as cryptocurrencies, but cryptography should be used globally and then real currencies converted into cryptocurrencies by means of cryptography, but at the moment, countries are not accepting and refusing to work on this thing.
But I hope that will happen in the future

Digital currencies is very real since it can be use as medium exchange with various kinds of Marchant,But I think you go on more research for you to be very sure of it ,if it's real or not because I just explain it to base on my own knowledge and experience I have on it,so just try to understand I think very well in case of emergency.

Hello dear colleagues, as many of the colleagues who respond to this publication, it is true that banks already operate debit and credit cards online to make international transactions, this means that we have been using real money for some time as if they were cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes, I will strongly agree, because this thing will make financial transactions more comfortable for many people traveling and finish the story of converting currencies into the currency of the country they go to and in addition, it will make the world of cryptocurrencies develop and spread.

• +4 1

I think that already happens in a way because when we use electronic banking we are doing digital operations with our local currency, in fact there are already some countries that are getting their local currency in digital currency. 

• +1 1

Yes, it is possible. This may happen in the future. Now real money can also be transferred through transfer companies with low fees. But the real problem is the central and the control of the banks over it. Later we will get many benefits.

This is already happening and that is why we have coins like USDT, USDC, TUSD, DAI etc. This currencies are crypto and also digital and are backed and pegged to real dollar. However it would be very astonishing if countries could just move to crypto fully and forget about fiat.

I think it will definitely happen that we will be able to use real currency as digital. As we are seeing that the use of digital currency is increasing to a great extent, in this way in the future, the real currency will be used instead of digital currency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day