If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

This can only happen in a cashless society. But in a society where goods and services were change with physical money such suggestion can never be work. Digital currency are not physical in nature and it not everybody that can make use of Internet to access digital money or currency.

I do not think this might happen in the near future or even in the future. Countries currency differ in value from one another as such the currency with lesser value can't be spend in country with highest value because of exchange rate. Example is dollar and France colonize nations in Africa cefa this two are not comparable as such cefa can't be spent in USA that use dollar

It is impossible thare are many countries that prefer paper currency and prohibit and block all cryptocurrencies, but I hope this will happen in the future.

• +1 1

I agree and I think that will be the safest thing that will be will happen in the future, since technology is always advancing every day, the best example is the cryptographic world is already all over the place the world and many people use it on a daily basis in their everyday lives.

Edited by SaancoAnalco
  • +1 1

Hi dear friends may be In future real currencies are used as a digital currency because now a day's few countries may be using digital currency it's a valuable currency but most of the countries of the world are using their real currencies.

This will be good at all and don't expect an high value price of it,because if this will be happen,all people will used cryptocurrency instead of read money which is not good.

I think this will happen in future because inflation can be stopped just because of this digital currency but it will take time to be done in every country approximately it will take decades. 

This may be feasible because of globalization but below a distinct machine, perhaps a forex became created which can be utilized in any united states of america, which can be received through paying with the nearby forex of every united states that needs to trade with it, despite the fact that a machine as a result, would partially put off the supremacy of the euro and dollar.

The universal currency , or in simple words a commodity that can be cashed in on any country , having the exact same value of exchange , is a really nice concept. We need to work towards that to make it happen. I can see changes in the financial guidelines of many countries which feels like tiny little positive steps towards it. Many countries have accepted the proposition and some countries are intentionally blocking it so as to retain the power of centralised currency. But the future is wide and bright and let's all hope it gets better. 

The universal currency , or in simple words a commodity that can be cashed in on any country , having the exact same value of exchange , is a really nice concept. We need to work towards that to make it happen. I can see changes in the financial guidelines of many countries which feels like tiny little positive steps towards it. Many countries have accepted the proposition and some countries are intentionally blocking it so as to retain the power of centralised currency. But the future is wide and bright and let's all hope it gets better. 

Hello, this would be really great.  I think the cutting edge banks are now introducing such innovations.  I, when all is said and done.The bank should take the help of crypto to convert it into money.  General Chat Lungi thinks the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I do not think it is possible for this to happen because there are many countries that prefer paper currency and prohibit and block all cryptocurrencies, but I hope this will happen in the future.

To some extents the way we carry out our transaction is almost similar because the both transactions involve charges of some fees from withdrawing or Amy thing so even if it is linked there is nothing wrong with that. Its a very good move and its okay. 

Thanks, my friend, for this
Sharing I think with the growth of the world and countries, that day is not far away when currencies have the same values and will be used anywhere in the world. I hope this will happen ...

It will facilitate a lot for us.
Hope many members will benefit from this post
I wish success to all members

Well I don't think so that. Cryptocurrencies are the best currency working all over the world. This currency make us rich and we all know that cryptocurrencies is the future of the world and one day it will cross the all currency 

In a way, fiat currencies are already digital. On a daily basis we have forms of transactions in the form of bank transfers, credit and debit cards. The problem with fiat money is how inflationary they are, since governments and central banks own the banknote printing machines and do so indiscriminately.

Well. I'll assume you're just emphasizing on its stand base on your opinion because if many other should speak and declare their selves opinion here as well then I'm sure many will not speak in favor to that.

For real currencies to be a digital currency in a bit future time is actually a development to some nation but a stress and challenges to another nations.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:04 PM, joemcgwa said:

there is nothing like that could be happened because fiat are the currencies that's are controlled by their governments and crypto currencies are the projects that's can be created by anyone who are interested,

Thats is why many governments are not legalize cryptocurrencies because anyone are eligible to create their own cryptocurrencies, but if there was special sector which create cryptocurrencies like fiat currencies are only created in Switzerland, then the governments were eligible ti legalize cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

I don't think so because they both have different place in thier on creteria so they don't give anyone place in their places but the digital currencies is now so much popular and used by half of the world

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, of course, in, the future, this, is possible and there are companies to transfer money and things very easily, but the problem is in, the control of central banks

Dear Friend! I think you will need to make research and figure out if they are real or not before making a distinction like this one in the future. You just need to work hard and folllow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. 

Now thIs is start on digitalization digital currency will be more product will be launched because crypto currency and bitcoin also attract all countries and governments now everyone is thinking about this revolution of digital currency because this is very valuable and safest currency for our future we can easly use for Business need to improve and upgrade thanks

I think fiat money can not be used as digital currency but it might be replaced by digital currency in future. As for as the concern to make real currencies equals with digital currency so that there is no problem in transactions, any where you go without currency exchange problem, I think one of the big difference between developed , developing and under developed countries is the value of currency, each country has different value of its currency. So I think it is not possible to treat real currencies like digital currency.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

Yes I am really agree with you if this happen in the future then this will be the big revolution of the world because we will be able to use our currencies in all over the world . We will do any transaction easily by using the digital currencies .

These are completely diverse things a as you'll be able say that there's contrast between East and West they can't be utilized in put of other cash and computerized money can't be supplanted by physical cash and physical cash can to be supplanted by advanced cash. But both are critical at their claim put.