If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

That'll be great but i  don't thnk it's possible in a short time, because crpto still needs some time to adapt countries. Many countries banned crypto and if developed countries adapt crypto faster other countries will be adapt in the future. I think it'll be happened no matter what , but we still needs some time.

• +2 1

We know that the euro and the dollar have their own number of currencies, but for the rest of the currency, I no longer think it will be converted to cryptocurrency, and it is not possible for cryptocurrency to update banknotes, but in some cases cryptocurrency can be relied upon.

It is evident by now since every currency now is being transferred by it's original form in local or in dollars when in international. So many digital transactions by now since we are in the age of information so real currencies are being processed now in digital. 

I think it is very complicated because we can see the online transaction of bank but we can't say that it is as digital such as crypto but I think it is not possible at this time but may be at the next time but it is difficult.

• +5 1

My guess is, it’s possible in the future but not in the current situation.  It has been discontinued because if every currency cam is used somewhere it can create a lot of confusion.  But with the growth of the world and countries the day is not too far away when currencies will have the same value and be used anywhere in the world.

• +5 1

These are totally different things a as you can say that there is difference between East and West they can't be used in place of other currency and digital currency can't be replaced by physical currency and physical currency can to be replaced by digital currency. But both are important at their own place.

• +5 1

That's a good idea but the problem is while we merge these currency into one the credibility of two currency will lost due to the national and international differences of a monetary supply especially we think that it's a great one to convert two things into one sometimes it's a big mistake.

Edited by ANUP555
  • +5 1

On 3/18/2020 at 6:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

If this is made possible in the future, cryptocurrencies may not be determined as the main ones because due to this, international transactions are already easily solved since with cryptocurrencies this is possible and much faster, now in the same way cryptocurrencies are better for what I would use both in the future if it did.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a great idea my friend. But I do not think that this issue is acceptable in all countries of the world. Some countries refuse to deal with cryptocurrencies. I think it will improve with the future. We'll wait a little.

If it happens then this world will changed into mysterious. I also wants that these local currencies have not much value all over the world except few one's. And we need these local currencies in to digital currencies for our future.

I don't think so It's happen in feature it's not possible soon If you imagine that this will happen, it would be very cool. Just imagine that any currency can be used in any country, how much it will change the market. 

I have no information about that that's why I can't say anything about digital currency and real currency because digital currency is electronic currency and our current currency you know better.

The day is not far off when currencies will have the same value and be used anywhere in the world. However, it can cause a lot of trouble. It is closed because every currency cam is used somewhere. I think it is possible in the future but not in the current situation.

It's nearly the equivalent of now not in any event, discussing future, taking a gander at it basically Crypto monetary standards is only another create and change framework, elective methods for making worldwide exchange namelessly exceptionally made sure about with muddled security.

• +5 1

I think you spoke well, @Ch Ayyan Crypto currency should be legalized in the whole world and used as a national currency.

But some countries do not have much tendency towards it, they are not taking interest in trading, when it will be legal in the world, So many changes have to be brought on its platform, So, scammers could not loot people's money.

— Digital currency can be regulated or unregulated. In the former case, it can be denominated to a sovereign currency—that is, a country's central bank can issue a digital form of its fiat currency notes. ... Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum are considered to be a part of the virtual currency group.In some environments, it operates like “real” currency (i.e., the coin and paper money of the United States or of any other country that is designated as legal tender, circulates, and is customarily used and accepted as a medium of exchange in the country of issuance), but it does not have legal tender status in any 

I don't think it is possible that real currency used as digital currency.because cryptocurrency is banned in many countries and every country has his own currency.in my openion it will never happen in future.

• +2 1

Digital currencies are the currencies that are only present in digital form not in physical form these are also called digital money, electronic currency and cybercash

It would be very great if real currencies in the future are digital since it would increase the economy of the whole world and it would be a futuristic advance since we will only use digital and there will be no more poor people since the digital currency of each country would rise in price, hopefully  that this will happen very soon since it would be a change for everyone.

I also think that ,In the future real currencies can be used at digital currencies. It is really good if it will happened. This can be cause our great development and progress.

In my personal opinion, not all currencies are able to become like cryptocurrencies, but there are some coins like euro and dollar, which are popular are able to be used as digital currencies.

I think this is possible in coming future but not in the present. Because there are many countries that prefer paper currency and prohibit and block all cryptocurrencies, but I hope this will happen in the future.

With the way the world keeps  developing in terms of technology,in no time digital currency will be the means of exchange....

Hello, I believe that it is something that can happen, it will depend on each country, that they can implement their own national currency, as a digital currency, on the one hand it would be good if it were, but on the other not so much, since I suppose that would cause the price of that currency to fall, that would be the only disadvantage that we could see, at least that it was established with a stable price that way it would not go down or rise.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you.It will be great if real currencies can ve sued as digital currency. It would make our transection more easy and secure.Their would be no worry of stealing or loosing our money.I am eagerly waiting for this find of stuff in the future. 

• +2 1