If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

I do not think the existing currencies could be used as crypto currencies. But every country could create it's own crypto coin to use in the country and countries could would create flexible supply of coins to control inflation and deflation.

• +3 1

Friend!!! We are already using real coins in digital world! Because there are banks and we can transfer money through their cards like ATM cards, visa card and master card.. They are all digital money in those cards because we can buy things online, pay bills and everything else digitally. Apart from banks there are wallets like paypal, skrill, nettler, advcash and many more digital wallets for keep fiat money.

Real currencies I think converting it is easy anywhere in the world
But this may be expensive and need more time

• +1 1

Actually real currency are getting digital nowadays technically.  I mean we are using credit card or debit card , mobile banking to transfer our money from one place to another.  But the thing is real currency stay limited to a certain country.  Whereas digital or cryptocurrency is something which is not limited to a certain country. Rather can be used by all the countries where it is allowed 

Edited by Faizunnahar Fiza 2001

Cryptocurrencies are a unified currency all over the world, so it is easy to deal with them among people even if everyone is in another country, but with regard to paper money, each country follows its local currency and some of them are prohibited from trading in them outside their country, so this matter can only happen if unified Paper currencies all over the world

Hello mate I don't have much idea about this topic but I know that digital currency and real money are different but all important so they both have different functions

Certainly, it is a great thing if it happens, but according to my view it needs a lot of time for this all we can do is wait and live with the current situation

• +1 1

Real currency is already been use has digital currency as we buy and sell online without using physical cash. We also transfer currency digitally to our family members and friends.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I advise that we consult the elderly members in order to get a clear and sufficient answer. I wish all success.

Well this Will be very difficult because there are many currency in different countries and when it use in all over the world there will be problem about exchange because no one can have many exchange in different currency and another thing there will be many currency which is not good I think the current situation is good..

Hi everyone I think so now present time this not possible but hopefully as the world and nations growing it will have that every currency you can use in any part of world and all currency 

My friend, I think that we can use it in the future, and many banks have begun to do that, and I am with this development, and it helps to solve the problems that occur while traveling

Thanks for an important topic. With the use of internet banking and credit cards and debit cards for international transactions, we basically use our common currency like we use crypto and we also face transaction charges etc.  It looks like it is already working with internet banking.  If you're referring to anonymity, I doubt we'll get it.

most likely it will be so in the future.  who will need paperwork, if you can pay with technology, roughly speaking.  but personally I like the currency in tangible form, but the digital future awaits us, unfortunately or fortunately.

Hello mate.

How are you all doing, and again how works, Like seriously if that can happen I think it should be good, Because every country will be using his own currency.

It is possible to some extant.International transections are still done through online protocoles its just like using the digitle currency  Forign currencies are also transferd through online systems.So in future it is possible.

Hello my friend, yes, I think so, but not at the moment. Perhaps in the future, there will be a lot of dealings in cryptocurrencies. This will save time and taxes.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
I think this is fine if it happens in the near future
But that requires a lot of research on how paper currency can be an electronic currency as well
Especially since some countries have not dealt with electronic currencies yet for many reasons, and it may be politics
I think if this thing happened, it would be really good, especially since some sites work on fiat currencies and gold as well

I think that will be happen in future.now the real money convert into other currencies.

And with my opinion , I think we use our real money like a digital money . For. Example now a days people use bank accounts for shopping and any other activities. 

Yes dear it is good for everyone because we can save our currency for thieves anyone cannot stole our currency and we can shopping with easily and we can use the in right and good ways.

• +5 1

Before reading your post, I think about this topic and hope that this topic will become reality in all countries of the world with all coins, and that every person can invest in the currency he wants while he is at home.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think that this is possible, but not at the present time, because relying on digital currencies instead of fiat currencies, this needs great support from countries by securing the Internet continuously to ensure the continuation of work always and without interruption

Real currency can never be compared to digital currency because they both have advantages and disadvantages but to me digital currency have more advantages and values than real currency because the transaction is easy and fast and it has low transaction fees

Hello dear newbies and members I hope you all are doing very good or not in the existing princess could be used as you can see but every every country could create its own Crypto coin to use in in your country

• +4 1

I don't have knowledge about your topic sorry from my side because I just joined and this platform of cryptotalk and learning things about the world and these digital currencies.

I don't have knowledge about your topic sorry from my side because I just joined and this platform of cryptotalk and learning things about the world and these digital currencies.