I need a information - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

I need a information

On 3/15/2020 at 11:15 PM, Qpella said:

I don't think the countries that has been banned from payment will get a second chance on the platform.you were probably banned because you broke the platforms rule and your post lack content.

I think that too but we can't make sure that. 

We don't know if the admins will give them a chance to prove their selves again in this forum.

If that happen then they shouldn't waste the chance. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not think like this forum again let scammers to repeat the same problems here. Most of the members from the banned countries were scammers and they created duplicate posts and duplicate accounts to cheat this forum. 

No I don't think that those country will be given any chance for getting payment after this and I think this just because of the scammers who used to scam because of them only admins took this step

Well they banned those countries because mostly the post coming from that country were spam or plagiarized. I think this question could only answer by those admin of this forum. But i hope they can give second chances on those account that doesn't do spam or plagiarism.

It's all depends on the moderators of this forum, whether they want to pay again to members of those restricted countries or not. I think if users from those countries starts to create good and constructive post or comments then this ban might be lifted soon.

I don't think they will get a chance again. Because in yobit the reason for banning was most of the users from those countries are hack. And if they banned them then there is no chance fro genuine users to use yobit and prove their genuinity 

• +2 1

Good question but it is really hard to say something about that. Maybe this decides can be changed by moderators, but it doesn't seen that it will happen in the near future. It takes a bit long time to solve the problem, but l would be glad to see again people, who has been banned. If you are scam, your country has been banned. It is not just fair in my opinion. l wish this problem will be solved as soon as. 

• +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 11:39 PM, Jessica Karren said:

It's all depends on the moderators of this forum, whether they want to pay again to members of those restricted countries or not. I think if users from those countries starts to create good and constructive post or comments then this ban might be lifted soon.

Yes unfortunately it's all depends on the moderators, l would say on the forum as you said. But it would be perfect they want to pay again to these people. Cause of some users no one can join this forum from these countries. 

Dear friend 

recently   Cryptotalk side  ban some country.cose this country pouple make spam and copy right post. They make there post without tropical thinks. So they ban some country 

well by default users from those countries wont be able to participate in yobit's paybyposts campaign but there was a topic where you could write to the administrators and they would allow you to participate in that campaign. it is in about forum section so find it.

In my opinion No.Because 95% of them were spammers so only for 5% people I don't think so Cryptotalk is going to unaban them.They just created a very bad environment in the forum.I think spammers shouldn't be allowed here any more.

On 3/15/2020 at 11:03 PM, Jahida 67 said:

Some time ago in yobit, some countries have banned them from payment. Will this site give those countries that have been banded a chance to work again?

Well, I don't know, maybe yes and maybe not. Well, maybe they will give chance again on those site if they see that the spamming violations on this forum decrease, but if not, then maybe they will not allowed those countries from joining here again and worse, they will add new countries to be disabled form using cryptotalk. I hope that it will not happen.

Yes due to spam posts and comments yobit has banned some countries for withdrawing payments as a user of this forum i don't think that in future those countries will get any chance because there are lots of spammers in the forum and to reduce it these strict actions is much needed.

• +3 1

There is still hope for those countries to be reconsider if the campaign is gonna last for many months, the forum is still growing and it need more users, so definitely one day they might change the rules 

• +3 1

Hi my friend those countries are not

Banned from working on yobit.

They are just banned from Work on

Crypto talk because 95% of them 

Are spammers or low quality posters

The main  reason for banning this countries was 95%of them are spammers or low quality posters so i think after moderates clean this forum from spammers they will allow them to work again

I dont think the admin will reverse those countries the matter has already been decided crypto talk wants to maintain its standard and want to flush all spammers so as to make the forum clean and pure 

On 5/11/2020 at 6:31 AM, stuntdila said:

may be. but I think they will allow users from those recently banned countries after a penalty period or something like that. so stay tuned. and be active in the forum to check if those countries can work again in the forum. and you should avoid doing things again. things that they got banned for.

Those countries brings depreciation to the forum due to that reason they got banned. Then why did think they should  allowed them to come back and start repeating same mistakes again because members from those countries are very greedy.

Edited by Babubu609

i don't think, the admins have stated that they have been banned permanently, and as of now there doesn't seem to be any hope for them to bring back payment, you need to wait for an official announcement

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

As the supervisor said, some can be excluded by reviewing their account and reviewing the quality of their topics, and if they are good, they will be returned to receive payment.

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't think yobit and cryptotalk will add that's country again for payments which is got banned because that maximum countries users was trying to scam and not working properly with following rules.

• +3 1

Until the exchange have a new notification about that ,those countries will be banned all the time ,and the forum have banned many of them not only the exchange 

• -2 1

I don't think it will allow banned countries to work once here because 95% of them are spammers or low quality posters.
This is sad for good members in these countries.

Yeah, seven countries are banned from posting from this forum. If you are from this country then you can't do anything but you can use the cryptotalk as a reference to learn anything. Hope the supervisor of the cryptotalk would unban those countries.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:36 AM, Hayatabad17101 said:

Dear friend this inquiry member cannot said this because member tall us his idea. admin can be tell us right answer. because admin can be remove payment ban country and work again.

Actually they are banned here because most of them are low quality poster and also do spamming instead of posting proper. 

Admins will hold the decision if they will given a chance to be back here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c