Nigerians Can Buy Bitcoin From Stores! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Nigerians Can Buy Bitcoin From Stores!

3 hours ago, percare said:

Nigeria economy is one of the best in Africa and Bitcoin adoption is increasing. It is always nice to see people being interested in crypto and I hope that it will be allowed for use in all the world with no restrictions.

Nigerians are also good in trading so we can trust them with crypto currency because they will be a big help for us and we can also help them with their earnings.

• +3 1

This is amazing news to hear and now citizens of Nigeria can make transactions without much stress since there are existing stores which they can buy bitcoin. I hope these opportunity goes to every country around the world so that Cryptocurrency can easily be used as medium of exchange between two or more business partners.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Nigeria being the giant of Africa nations in terms of population and strong economy level, this country is over important too to the growth of Crypto currencies system. Ability to buy BTC in stores is not the only interesting thing about the nation, because as of now presently the nation has begun using BTC ATM machine. Eventually with all these things you can see Nigeria is making a positive movement of becoming best among Crypto countries.

• +3 1

I haven't heard this news but it is very bullish in my opinion. I don't know which shops are these where the nigerians can buy Bitcoin but I hope it is all over the country so everyone that wants will be able to buy without having to waste much time.

On 3/13/2020 at 5:38 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear members. Good thing for the Nigerians because they can now buy Bitcoin from stores using their fiat currency (Naira). With that, I think more Nigerians will be interested in investing in Bitcoin as it's very easy now for them to get Bitcoin and cash it out using ATMs available in Nigeria.

Source Here

An excellent step from the non-Gyrian authorities. Perhaps people are experiencing problems in the development of cryptocurrencies, and thus the popularization of crypto occurs and the purchase of coins is simplified

• +2 1

I am learned Nigeria has been very popular with crypto and it seem that they are use cryptocurrency a lot in this country. I am also know there is a increas in many countries all in the world Russia ukraien and many more countries are all look a lot in the crypto market and make money from trade and other ways.

This is very good news, especially for Nigeria. With each new day, we learn more and more news and events related to the introduction of cryptocurrency in our daily lives. This is great!

This is wonderful, given that Bitcoin exchange has now reached Nigeria, which is considered one of the most important countries in the continent of Africa, so we can now say that Bitcoin will soon become widely used among the peoples of the continent of Africa.

• +1 1

Esto nos demuestra cada vez más que poco a poco en más países este estará disponible y que su acceso será muy fácil en el futuro y también tenemos que tener en cuenta que hoy en día se ponen muchos métodos de pago online para que podamos comprarlo. y si es relativamente fácil adquirirlo, esperamos que en los próximos años se pueda hacer mucho mejor la compra y venta del mismo.

This shows us more and more that little by little in more countries this will be available and that its access will be very easy in the future and we also have to take into account that today many payment methods are put online so that we can buy it and if it is relatively easy to acquire it, we hope that in the coming years the purchase and sale of it can be done much better.

Edited by BaluDigital
error

That's really a great opportunity if it has been applied because the Nigerian people will easily buy the Bitcoin from the stores...

This is awesome! Nigerian friends should feel great about crypto adoption in the country and increase their support by using Bitcoin and any cryptocurrency accepted by stores. I think it is wonderful and I have read a lot about adoption in Nigeria and the African continent, it means a lot and we are fully support the crypto community in Nigeria.

• +1 1

There are a lot of ATM in Nigeria but I didn't know this about stores, I am wondering which stores are these as probably Bitcoin is not so much adopted in the country to have allowed all stores to sell Bitcoin. I noticed an increasing use of Bitcoin in that country but I don't know if it is so much adopted.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Nice another good news about supporting bitcoin, congratulation to Negerian people but the government supported bitcoin? If so then definitely Nigerians will invest bitcoin because they can make money of it if they hold for long term. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is nice to know about this, adoption is rising and Bitcoin is the perfect investment and usually people that understand money better are coming from conditions that money is more important for survival. Investing in Bitcoin and adoption happened at a perfect time in Nigeria as well as many parts of the world.

• +2 1

Good news too Nigerian is good achievement too then because crytop currency can help the economic of country by making trading so easier 

• +2 1

i think that is true but i do not believe that because that is  african country so i will explain more than that 

I can't believe Nigeria is very advanced in cryptocurrency technology especially as an African country. But if this is true then this is very good news for crypto technology.I think that's it. Thanx , so that all my information about what you asked so good luck for you .

4 hours ago, iberahim said:

Good news too Nigerian is good achievement too then because crytop currency can help the economic of country by making trading so easier 

If I'm been a real economist such acceptance of bitcoin is not good for the economic growth of any country. when bitcoin takes use in a country the national coin tends to die slowly.

• +3 1

Yeah, I also heard Africa countries are doing really great in the crypto market and now that Nigerians can buy crypto currency and it is legal in their country, their financial system will be improved in just a short time. I hope that crypto currency can be legalized on other countries too.

• +2 1

Nigeria is becoming a top Bitcoin place for adoption. We see a rise in demographics coming from Africa and this makes many people interested in the region. Nigerians are free to use Bitcoin and adding to the general adoption. I think that all Africa will need to follow as with a smart phone you can easily be a bank today.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 3/13/2020 at 2:38 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear members. Good thing for the Nigerians because they can now buy Bitcoin from stores using their fiat currency (Naira). With that, I think more Nigerians will be interested in investing in Bitcoin as it's very easy now for them to get Bitcoin and cash it out using ATMs available in Nigeria.

Source Here

Nigerians are fortunate to use their Fiat currency to purchase Bitcoin in stores and Nigeria is one of the top countries in the world who adopt crypto currency as a daily means of income.

This is a great news my brother that the Nigeria is becoming advanced in the crypto currency, it had made a step to make for other countries also to follow the same path because it is a great digital currency which could help to improve the economy.

I knew that Nigeria was rising in adoption and that Bitcoin is helping many people survive in the country, it is now sold in stores too, this is amazing. Adoption is increasing and this time it is places all around the world that embrace Bitcoin, with Nigeria Kenya, traditionally South Africa and many more that are looking into buying Bitcoin.

• +3 2

Absolutely good news. If it could happen in my then it would be amazing. And this will be lucky for that amazing as you all are. And this will be beneficial to you. And by this your economy also strong as that was before.

Since crypto can be bought from atms and shops in Nigeria the adoption has been rising significanly in the country and the people of Nigeria that have been holding Bitcoin for so long are now in better financial condition. It is good to invest some of your money thinking of a better future and this is for everybody.

• +2 1