A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped

There are problems account removed from the campaign and you have already given the relevant topics and this is really an opportunity for those who have been removed from the campaign to try once they can maybe restore the ID there to the campaign which will be very helpful for them.  

Everyone should continue their work very soon this system will be right and everyone will get huge profit, my balance is also blocked I tried very hard to send my wallet but not sending maybe there is a problem and it will be resolved very soon.

Well this really nice suggestion , those whom their payment have been stopped or hack completely should take a note and grassy lesson ,let be Super careful on how we react and reputation ,some are been blocked due to the cheating 

Yes my some friend has stop some receiving payment. How recovery the previous payment . Please tell me about the platform how to recover my transaction.

That's exactly what happened. The payment has stopped. I also knew about it. But after reading this post, i found out that everyone's problem is going on, maybe the work is going on, that's why it will stop.

Its great work by you dear thanks for concern i think its now been 6 days payments have been stopped so its getting more and more difficult for those who are totally dependent on cryptotalk so i would rather suggest the forum amnagment to start the payments as soon as possible 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks so much dear for this kind information that you shared with me by your post . Yes it is a our responsibility that we have to follow all rules and regulations of this platform. So that the moderators give not us any warning. If we work with regularity and not breaking the rules then we have not to face any problems during use it. So the moderator also happy with our work. 

I think, this move is a great opportunity given by moderators to those members who have been stopped paying. There will be many members who will be concerned about this.

Thanks dear many of us do not know about this before i think its very good news indeed many of my friends accounts has been banned and their payments has been stopped too so i found this i will guide them how they can restore their accounts and assets too thanks again it was really helpfull it means a lot 

As a new member here I learn that you will be paid on every 20 post daily but since I join I heard my senior and old members complaining about the payment issues which I don't have idea on that yet because am a newbie here.

• +1 1

I am glad to hear that some members of the forum are restored to the payment system. As long as we keep obeying the forum rules and work hard in harmony, we should take what is promised to us. Thanks to the administration for their efforts to give people their rights.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

For more than 9 days now payment has stopped and BTC is not sending to balance because maintenance is taking place. My suggestion is that whenever this maintenance will take place where should be notice to members. 

On 3/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nezar said:

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

59308847__.thumb.jpg.8ecdc09d85ca7b554fb0ce2f3dad143f.jpg

Oh dude it's a good opportunity for those users who have stopped their payments and it's good to listen the step taken by the supervisor. The members will be happy to see this news. 

On 3/12/2020 at 5:14 AM, malik6314193 said:

It's very good opportunity to those who have been removed with outtheir fualt. So every member should contact the admin which have been removed. 

you said the nice opportunity for the members who have lost their accounts without their fault, but what if someone was on the fault and want to correct the mistake they have done?

Is it possible can some people block or hack our payments anyone knows I think this plat forum is false then other sites who will agree with us because I know in this have alot bad people but I m sure this is secured 

If this is not secure that I request to seniors of this platform can secure more then more because here anyone want to more secure then other platforms because many platform mean competitor have large number in this market I think 

Yeah this is our responsibility because this our platform we must want to secure in future no one want any problems in learning and earning because we can do everything is our best because we want to more establish in this platform 

This speaks very well of the moderators of the forum because apart from giving us the benefits that we find in the forum give us another opportunity to continue getting them after making mistakes and that our account is banned, thank you very much. 

On 3/12/2020 at 3:09 PM, Brand1 said:

It is very good for the supervisors to provide an opportunity to retrieve the members whose payment has been stopped. This is a great step for the supervisors, and I hope that a large number of people can benefit from it.

But its not for any member who were pm the moderators were able to get back to the campaign, because there was my remotely friend who were told me he couldn't getting back to the campaign till today. 

What is the opportunity my dear friend??  I'm interested to know the opportunity.  If  Payment   is stopped it’s  very painful dear.  So i want to know the opportunity so that many member of this platform can learn  that. They may pleasure by hearing that news.  This platform is really best platform.  You can easily learn and earn from this forum. 

Thanks dear💞      

yes it is a major opportunities for all users on this site we are working on it and are much and more profit that you want to gain from any site because when the payment will stop then when the payment will restart again then your payment will also very increases which you want from any online earning site and also there are some upgradation on this site and after this there are some special rules about the payment which have been shown I think from this site.

On 1/19/2021 at 4:30 PM, adamdfirst said:

This is truly a golden opportunity indeed because it shows that may be that time the system made some mistakes and so it was corrected that is why the members that were affected were told to write to the supervisors so that their account can be reinstalled back to normal

Well this is a very good step and I'm one of the evidence of this because my account was stop from payment before and I have been working in this platform without payment and moderators did a very good with me they restored my account I'm really thankful of all moderators..

Yes you are right because many people do not know the reason why their accounts got banned so its really heart aching so tbey should contact the managment for the reoppening of their payments so that they can be able to work again delibrately and more passionately on this forum 

The payment system is changed several times. I love their new payments system all time. I know that all moderators are very helpful. They're always trying to help us. So we need to maintain all rules and regulations to keep the forum clean.