A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped

On 3/12/2020 at 6:09 PM, Brand1 said:

It is very good for the supervisors to provide an opportunity to retrieve the members whose payment has been stopped. This is a great step for the supervisors, and I hope that a large number of people can benefit from it.

This proposal has been put forward before, I think, and although it is a good proposal, but the response was that this matter is technically difficult and so there is an exchange of Yobit and through which you can exchange any currency you want.

The moderators have the right to disable payment and enable it again if your account get banned they will disable your account and you will not be able to earn again except if you contact the admin and they decide to enable it back again.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this information, there are some users looking for a solution to this problem, it is really good to have this opportunity, I hope all the best.

Thanks for this happy news. My friend's account has been disabled from payment, and he will be very grateful to the forum because the officials offered him another opportunity.

Well, according to me, I think ot is the beauty of this forum that the payment of your hard work cannot ne stopped but due to some technical issues. And that can be restored again after sometimes. And I would like to tell you that, since I have joined this forum, I didn't face any issue such like this.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I am uncertain that if the moderator is allowing some members from the disabled countries to make posts and earn money too, they will be very happy on that.

• +2 1

It is great that they are doing this to give second change to the people who were disabled from the payment but I think it is more easy to make a new account than to wait for that.

This is a great opportunity who remove this campaign without fault, in this decision who stopped working in this forum will come back in this forum and start working in this forum again, we should give thanks to moderators to give this opportunity.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This was amazing opportunity for those who were banned from the first campaign era at the period that some of the countries got banned permanently from payment for making campaign, those responsible and disciplined members that were affected were reconsider to join the campaign to continue sharing the good, positive information they're Sharing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

50 minutes ago, Arslan Shafique said:

Thank you very much for giving useful  information .Nowadays many of our posts are being deleted .Because it is not following the rules of that platform . the mistakes in our posts should be avoided as post greater than 100 character.We should have as much information  as possible about the topic .The post must not contain spelling and grammar mistsake .And the post should write in this form  that everyone can understand it easily 

These is the problem with most beginners, they don't take out time to know the dos and don't of the forum before jumping into commenting and replays 

These as further showed the importance of creating a topics In the forum, if you look through the list provided for the consideration for posible release of accounts, topics creation is one of them 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it`s a really good opportunity for those people, who were dishonestly banned, because I have seen a lot of complaints from many people from different countries who can`t participate in cryptotalk campaign

I would say that I have a lot of new members who have joined us. They don't know anything about this yet and they don't have any experience in any of them.  For.

• +1 1

I was not here at the time, but it is definitely happy news for those whose payment has been stopped for some reason. This is a good idea from the forum management to give a second chance to members who did not commit a major violation, I think that such a step will encourage members to abide by the rules and not break them once. Others and try doing more in good writing.

• +1 1

Dear friend! I have noticed that the payment system on this forum has always been difficult because in the early days spammers were paid immediately but now the situation has been updated. I appreciate the management and moderators who are managing this forum day and night and the best part is that they only pay those members whose content is eligible to be paid.

Thanks to the organizers and moderators for providing such a great opportunity. Keep it up dear friend as these posts keep forum members up to date. Useful to know what is happening currently.

Indeed you have come up with a idea that will help those who's account were blocked. Although mine was not affected but one is suppose to show simpaty to those affected. But believe they might have done something wrong that was why there accounts were blocked. 

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 1:01 PM, Nezar said:

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

59308847__.thumb.jpg.8ecdc09d85ca7b554fb0ce2f3dad143f.jpg

The admins of cryptotalk has been a listening one and sees to the reasons given to them by the users whenever they got banned, they immediately return some account that are not eligible to withdraw upon scrutinization of the account with the request from the account owner, I really appreciate the admins for that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks so much dear that you can tell us about this. I had no knowledge about this but know I know. My Friend has stopped paying on yobit but now he is very pleased to read your post. It's very well for him. The supervisor is so good of this forum and others member also excellent. Whose issusd this. From it we able to know that this site is excellent. This is a good reality for the users of this forum. 

It's great we are thankful to admins that they gave this opportunity. This will benefit people that their payment was stopped, they will be able to recover. But now all people should do a good job on this, whatever the statements were earlier.

It is good to allow these members to return to the payment campaign again, but they should learn from their mistakes and never break the laws again because I do not think the supervisors will forgive them again

Yes, it is a wonderful opportunity presented by the moderators. I find this one of the great features of the forum that they help members with the problems they cause. All members should pay attention to that

• +2 1

Thnku sir giving information about it it will help me in future if im stopped receiving payment..... You saved me already as i new here and not know much about it all.... 

Some members lost interest of operating in the forum as a result of of lack of payments,but thanks to crypto for considering them and trying to take actions to solve the problem

This forum has given everyone a great opportunity. From here you can use this opportunity to earn something good by working here. You'll get a lot of recognition if you get fame by posting something good here. All members have already given the rules that will post, to better value their points. I tell those who have lost their money, that most of the time, when you post unnecessary,

It is nice opportunity that the members can get themselves ready to work and get paid by the forum. So it was the dishartning for most of the people when they saw the ban on the account.

Hello my friends .. I think that every time I log in and work on this platform, I gain more knowledge of the rules and laws related to work here .. I believe that all new members should gain a lot of experience in order to be able to continue and gain a good reputation