A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped

This is good news to all the users whose payments stopped and they will have an opportunity to start earning again if their accounts are found clean good luck and follow the admin's instructions to have your account recovered thanks.

I think that is a great opportunity for those whose payment has been stopped in order for them to regain their payment opportunities and start to earn back from here as well. However, if the moderators stopped an account from payment, then i think they much be a good reason to do so, therefore i am curious to know exactly how many of the people banned were able to regain payments to their account.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is good , yes i know that this problem gone a fixed, because it happen before and it fixed for any problem, this forum is the best, just the stop the payment to do something good for this forum, so don’t worry if that happen again.

On 3/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, Nezar said:

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

59308847__.thumb.jpg.8ecdc09d85ca7b554fb0ce2f3dad143f.jpg

I didn't knew about this information. One of my friend recently joined and his account stopped from payment when he nade 116 post. I'll let him know about this. Thank you for sharing this valuable information sir. 

Most of the members were banned because they broke the rules of this forum and this means that whatever they do they can't get their accounts back to payment 

Thats real a nice opportunity for those who were giving up because of their payments stopped in yobit, our forum leaders have done good thing that we will never forget it. Those payments are helping many members and now they have the opportunity to get it back.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is very happy news. There are a lot of religious members who were active in the forum earlier, but they live in the countries that were banned to this, and this means that they will return.

Well, this is good for the members here that is disabled their payment because they will now continuing their earnings here but make sure that they will create an quality posts so that this may be never happen again. Happy posting.

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, Nezar said:

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

That's was really nice chance and its very fair, because there might be some if the members were getting removed without the reasons, and also some of them were removed without to know their mistakes.

Yes, this is an excellent opportunity and a great step for the supervisor to appeal to some of the people who were good at this forum and you can submit a request to the supervisor to recover the possibility of payment for those who live in the countries that have been banned

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, Nezar said:

But I don't know why they where stopped those users from the payments while they have a chance to get recovered again, or they where removed users that's they think are going against the rules?.

Thanks to share this useful topic, because so many members worried about their payments not send their account, in this situation this type action take by admin its really good news, its generats good opinion from members, and they can't got panic for their payments.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:27 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

In the explanation of terminating payments, there is a sentence like this "because 95% of them are spammers or low quality posters." that means there are still around 5% people who might still be able to participate and not be spammers. So it can be recovered.

But the explanations also is saying that's if anyone from those restricted countries from payments are posting good contents, they will also not received payments because the decision has already been makes.

It is really good step for members, who has been stopped from payment. This forum works fantastic and for these reasons l'm here. Because there are not other forums, which are doing like Yobit.

When I am seeing this post it's time of suffering a pandemic disaster. That is coronavirous. Actually it's a good step and hopefull solution for us. I didn't see this in journey of Crypttalk froum. So thankful to you and the honorable moderator of Crypttalk froum.

52 minutes ago, Syed Al Mamun said:

When I am seeing this post it's time of suffering a pandemic disaster. That is coronavirous. Actually it's a good step and hopefull solution for us. I didn't see this in journey of Crypttalk froum. So thankful to you and the honorable moderator of Crypttalk froum.

Read about the topic. And posts very well, this post is not about the corona virus but about members whose payment stopped due to spamming and countries that are disabled. That they can make a request from the admin for their bitcoin not able to send to balance to be enabled. 

The forum has always been fair and just with the members. Anyone that was participating fairly and properly can participate again. Sadly it seems that the admins were correct in 99,99% of the ban cases, as I've seen only a few members that were banned being active again. Hopefully these spammers and cheaters didn't make any bitcoin during the time being active.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, Nezar said:

It is very considerate they are now. Well, they always considerate to us, right. But unlike the other time that they stop paying us and banned those spammers, they are more considerate this time. What I want to say is that last time, they didn't give opportunity to others before they got banned, so I think they are more considerate and more kind this time.

• +2 1

Ohh its really very good opportunity for the users sometimes it happens that due to unavailability of funds there is a lack of payment by the yobit but the main thing which matters is in how much time the problem get solved to create a well dignity relationship with users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is great because many people want to get payed , and the work hard for that , this is a good new for them , congratulations for you gays , and good luck for everyone , i wish you can make a good topic we can learning from it , this is a great opportunity.

Well thank you for the information you are providing, and those whose payment is in problem then they can contact as he has mentioned.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think members whose payments have stopped have the perfect opportunity to do research and learn more about crypto currency so that they can educate us with that knowledge while waiting for their payments to resume.

Many of peoples having the problem there account has been removed from the campaign and you have already given the related topic and it's really a opportunity for everyone who have been removed from the campaign they can try once maybe there ID will again restore to this campaign that will be very helpful for them because this campaign is the best way for learning purpose.

Edited by Jimmy26
  • +1 1

It's a good one I hope they can do that from time to time because the post is old and we can have the same problem every days ,But in general it's a good