A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

59308847__.thumb.jpg.8ecdc09d85ca7b554fb0ce2f3dad143f.jpg

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very good for the supervisors to provide an opportunity to retrieve the members whose payment has been stopped. This is a great step for the supervisors, and I hope that a large number of people can benefit from it.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for sharing this information because a lot of members want a solution to this problem. This will help them solve their problem and receive their payments. This forum works well and the supervisors constantly solve all problems.

It's very good opportunity to those who have been removed with outtheir fualt. So every member should contact the admin which have been removed. 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing some interesting and helpful information. Many user accounts on the forum are blocked and they have a chance to restore the account in this case. I think everyone will use this chance

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you, my brother, for this useful information. Most of the members were troubled by what he lived in these days, while the supervisors' announcement awaited the latest news.
I think now that the problem will be solved, as they make a lot of efforts to satisfy the members

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

thanks for posting such usefull and important information .now everyone who are stopped from payments are now can get bavk their payment options of they are eligible

• +2 1

That's a realy great step.Because that  what happend few weeks ago affect very senior and good members. The guy who inivited me here is ban. I will have to inform him. He will be very happy if restored. 

Thanks for the great news.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well those who have been sent out can really be very well offered an opportunity to come back the best effort to work and put everything well organized and well working for those who followed the rules and feel that they were really been out, that is the best effort for you is to clarify your case to the and if satisfied they are going to restore your account and that is the case, you must prove that you are worthy of being recalled

• +1 2

Well, this is good, and thanks to the admins, and thanks to you too, because there is some members here who didn't see this yet, sharing a good informations will maybe make other members return and benefit from a second chance

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

22 hours ago, Nezar said:

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

59308847__.thumb.jpg.8ecdc09d85ca7b554fb0ce2f3dad143f.jpg

That's a great news! This should actually be an announcement! There are a lot of members, including a lot of my friends, who don't deserve to get removed from Cryptotalk campaign. This is a great improvement in the forum, I mean admins get to listen to members' needs, that's very important!

• +4 1

This a great good news from forum  to all members whose payments were stop.Wher e they can get an other chance to bloom again.This can bring more trust on crypto talk from members.Rhey forum shows the affection toward its  loyal and honest members.Who have suffered from spammers action.This can creat a strong bond between them.They will work more harder at forum.You when you lose something precious and found again you hold it tighter.

• +3 1

Many thanks to you for sharing this information among us.  Because many people want to find a solution to this problem.  I think everyone will benefit from this information now. This forum works well and supervisors constantly address all issues.

And this almost same scenario almost happened to me, when got removed the campaign from the yobit exchange and as I result it was totally unfair, so I took my chances to talk to one of the moderators whom was Frank and some days later, I was fully restored.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, Nezar said:

This is wonderful step taken by the authorities. I believe, that the steps taken to clean up the forum of spammers was a good step, but it seems some genuine posters were also included in the list, and it would be good for the forum if they can be re added or brought back to the forum I appreciate this effort by the management. 

Thank you for this post. Many members were asking about this problem. We thank the supervisors for providing this encouraging opportunity
It is a very good opportunity for a debt that has been discontinued for those who have been removed by them.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you indeed, it is great news and a great opportunity from CryptoTalk , especially for members whose payment has been stopped, but all members who will recover their accounts in the forum must abide by the rules.

• +2 1

Since my country is included to those blacklisted, I went ahead and requested for payment to my posts be restored. I've confirmed for myself that the forum now starts paying again for my posts after following the instructions provided by the mod.

Keep in mind though that the mods will determine whether you're a great contributor or just plain shitposter if you request for evaluation of your user account. Prepare yourselves.

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Its been a while for me, since I take a hiatus in posting, and thank you for the information, I will keep on posting some creative and constructive posts in the future, let us help each other to grow, there will be so many ways.

• +5 1

This is very  good  step taken by the supervisors to give another  opportunity  to people to whome they stop the payments. This opportunity  should  be available  to seniors  members  of ban countries.

• +4 1

I am glad to here that payment option is not closed.Please brothers post authentictopics and maintain rules and regulations of this forum.

Have a nice day,and stay safe from covid-19

Even though I think I was'nt a part of this forum at that time but still to unban the right and the quality members for their payments was really a good choice by the admins.In this way we saved the good members from leaving this forum.I'm sure they will keep playing a sufficient role for the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My sister has stopped receiving payment on Yobit and he pleaded and within days, his payment was restored.  This shows the transparency of this platform. A site like this that pays free bitcoins is giving members the opportunity to talk and plead not guilty for an action taken on their account. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There is no need to break the rules of the forum and the administrator did the right thing, giving a second chance for some users to correct themselves and not break the rules anymore. Those who were given this opportunity, thank the administrator and moderators Crypto Talk, and Yobit. 

Welcome with me
A beautiful explanation from the supervisor of the reasons for stopping payment, with the need to always respect the rules
It also refutes the shady words of some members and false myths about the reasons for stopping the payment