A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped

Thanks for sharing this information. There are people who use to experience this type of problem and they will use the information you just share to solve their problem. Also thanks to the admin and moderator for creating an Avenue to solve this problem. 

Thank you brother for this useful facts. most of the participants were by using what he lived in nowadays, even as the supervisors' declaration awaited the brand new news. This will carry greater trust on crypto communicate from participants. Now the discussion board shows the love toward its loyal and sincere participants.

They are really good. They even forgive those who made mistakes. I hope those who break the rules have learned from this I think those whose payments are reopened will be more careful from now on.

Members whose payments have stopped have the perfect opportunity to do research and learn more about crypto currency.ID will again restore to this campaign that will be very helpful for them because this campaign is the best way for learning purpose.

This might be a golden opportunity, of course. They are lucky. Those who have succeeded in taking advantage of this opportunity and making their payments must continue to monitor these opportunities to properly exploit them. I wish a good day for everyone.

It is really a good suggestion. As a member, I haven't faced stopped payment issue yet. But I read all posts about this issue occur when the moderators start the cleaning process of the forum. I also have been read about it in topic of payment system in About Forum section.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Payment system is always change in the forum. Members in the forum always face some challenges in payment and other rules in the forum. But the payment system now in the forum is for member to receive double payment in both santosh and talk token. 

In some situation this way its alot better as most likely people who will only go there will be people who got banned for some reason and being unfairly and some might try to try to recover their profits back even though they breaked something and this end results are good.

Yes this is a golden opportunity for the members and could see this as a chance. Many members would be sad as their payments have been disabled and many will be planning to stop crypto talk also due to the same issue. So it is a good idea of the admins to give a chance to the members to retrieve their payments system if they have not done done anything wrong.

Indeed this is a brilliant chance for the individuals and could consider this to be an opportunity. Numerous individuals would be miserable as their installments have been impaired and many will intend to stop crypto talk likewise because of a similar issue. So it is a smart thought of the administrators to allow to the individuals to recover their installments framework on the off chance that they have not done anything incorrectly.

• +2 1

the forum moderators do not reply quickly that means it can take a lot of days to complete your request so instead of requesting you can make a new account and start earning money

The new members will appreciate if their payment that has been stopped for a period of time can start now,we are hereby appealing to the moderators to help us solve this problem, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually this is very nice idea especially for those who are getting disappointed due to stopage of payments.I really like this this step by the moderators and I hope that it would never happen again 

Those who have been sent may be given the opportunity to return the best effort to do really well and those who have followed the rules and think they have really gone out have been given the opportunity to consolidate everything and work well, this is the best effort for you The case is clear to you and if they are satisfied they are going to recover your account and in that case, you must prove that you are eligible for withdrawal.

It has been a nice opportunity that has given to the forum members. It usually happens that moderators do not delete our account but they remove us from the Yobit.Net. Those members who want to restore their accounts can contact admins by this method. My brothers account is also removed from the Yobit, I will recommend him to chase this procedure to get back his account.

Tank you for sharing this data on the grounds that a great deal of individuals need an answer for this issue. This will assist them with tackling their concern and get their installments. This gathering functions admirably and the bosses continually settle all problems.It is generally excellent for the administrators to give a chance to recover the individuals whose installment has been halted. This is an incredible advance for the managers, and I trust that an enormous number of individuals can profit by this 

• +1 1

A great step taken by moderator.It will help the crypto forum to increase its standard.The trust of members will be increased by this step of moderator.I appreciate this step.It enhanced my spirit to work hard on crypto without taking tention of payment system.Best of luck

• Useful or interesting 1

A beautiful explanation from the supervisor of the reasons for stopping payment, with the need to always respect the rules.their accounts are found clean good luck and follow the admin's instructions to have your account recovered thanks

Thank you indeed, it is excellent information and a excellent probability from CryptoTalk , mainly for individuals whose price has been stopped, however all contributors who will get better their money owed in the discussion board need to abide by means of the rules. 

Nice suggestion my fellow friend,a nice opportunity for those who their payment have stop let be  patient and work hard to rich our optimist goals for next feature and time expecially in this crypto currency or world ,so that we may have reputation

This is very good and speaks very well of the moderators as they want to give another opportunity to the members who for some reason were removed from the pay-per-publication campaign, I hope that these members know how to take advantage of this great opportunity and do not violate the rules again from the forum

On 3/12/2020 at 1:01 PM, Nezar said:

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

59308847__.thumb.jpg.8ecdc09d85ca7b554fb0ce2f3dad143f.jpg

This is really good. It feels nice to know that the modertors have our interest at the back of their mind. They make us feel like family and they do everything possible to see that we have the best time on this forum. A big appreciations to them for always trying their best.

Those people whose payment is stop is great opportunity to work continuously because when payment active the whole of payment giving if you work 7 days payment is giving 7 days