What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

The permanent solution to get rid of scammers is to be very vigilant of the details you share online, because without the spammers knowing your details nothing can be done to tamper with your funds 

• +1 1

My suggestion is to banned spammers permanently by not giving any warning just do it banned at the spot so you will get permanently secure ny spammers and hackers i hope my suggestion is good for you 

There is no permanent solution to this issue, because you can only restrict the amount of spam by making new laws, and even though you do your best, you will be able to delete 90% of spam, but there are still 10% of spam.

Spammers is like a pest, destroying this place. And no matter what we do, they will begin to multiply only to earn for their own sake, without caring about anyone just as what happened in those countries that were barred, since it was the quickest way to minimize spammers, many of them were affected. And it will help the administration somehow identify spammers by monitoring them.

@Froshk  You are right, we should avoid communicating with the senders of spam as well as informing moderators about it until the forum is cleaned of such behavior.

It is absolutely impossible we can stop those spammers in this discussion. The only thing we can do is report them to their moderators or administrators and they will ban the person who chose to give notice to those spammers or possibly the site. 

There must be  some of the sites or a place where we can add such people and change their mindset so that they can be the constructive to the work and the community.

Spammers are arranged difficult to bargain with especially in this discourse where numerous people make posts at same time however the single course of action I think will best and will ease work for the go betweens is to completely boycott everyone found quilty of spamming both in making subjects or making posts.

It's very big problem in the world these days but I think there is no permanent solution of getting rid from scammers we should all be responsible and if you find any such person then we should report against him may be by this method we can decrease the number of scammers.

• +1 1

You are right my friend, scammers are so active now a days that I have seen many cases that the people are becoming victims of scam. Your suggestion is good but I think there are already some useful and secure wallets such as Payeer wallet, Trust wallet, and Coinbase wallet. You just have to enable their 2fa security system to secure your money. There may be also some Google's verified sites for reporting the scammers.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think the solution we can find to get rid of them is only by reporting them to the administrators were we caught them doing something wrongly in the forum that is against the rules, I think by doing this the number of spammers in the forum will continue be reducing everyday.

Hmmm... The issue of spam is gaining more popularity and which spam can be difficult to eliminate 100% .. but thanks to the moderators as they are taking necessary steps to eliminating them gradually

In one simple way and with a single word of Cautiousness, you can be able to get rid of spammers and even scammers if you use the same equation to prevent them.

Never hesitate in protecting your self against them. Because they will eventually cause you a regret.

I hope that ,, that a new and final solution will be devised to get rid of fraudsters and spammers ,, they pose a great danger to the platform and our work here as well ..

I just want to advise everyone to stay away from strange and unreliable accounts, also not to open suspicious links, because they will definitely be the actions of these people.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Cryptotalk need our help and we have to give support and cooperation to each other to make cryptotalk promote to the next level like bitcointalk, we cannot fold our hands keep watching spammers destroying cryptotalk and leave them.

For me scamming or the spamming message that came to us in Email 

We all need to make an Email and a phone also to this job making it just for the job nad we don't need to say hi to any one talk to us into internet and make him or she our friend without knowing things about him or she.

The permanent solution to get rid of spammers is may not possible I think. The internet is huge platform with various features. So if we prevent the scam activities once, they will find another loop hole. We should put maximum effort to stay away from spammers. If we find any sites with attractive offer try to avoid that, unless you confirm it is genuine.

Welcome my friend. Your suggestions are good on how to get rid of spammers. All we have to do is secure secure wallets with hard-to-crack passwords and ask for help from others responsible for this issue, and what you mentioned as well.

My friend you give a good suggestion to get rid of the scammers your idea can be useful to avoid the scammers but I think this is little bit difficult to get rid of the scammers completely. 

For me, there are a lot of people trying to send spam so that our account is hacked and stolen, so you should pay attention and the best way is to not approve any sender until we make sure of his sincerity and thus protect our account with a special password so that it is not hacked

My dear senior member you shared a great information with us. We have to must get rid from the scammers. There is only solution is that which you give us in your suggestion. We have to once concentrate on your suggestions.

There are many scammers in the world they work like different point of view they use us and make profit himself we should have the an special thing to do for getting ride from them. 

• +2 1

It truely became a massive variety through trashing unwanted blogposts after which it banned several global places which includes the most critical percentage of spammers involved many days and nights before, with masses of spammersStopping the go out thru the agreement, this unique pitch is excellent, my mate.

The best way for such spammers to be is to inform the moderators. If they see spam, every member should inform the moderators so that they can check if it is spam they will block.