What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

Uhmm... I think the spammers can be stopped if we report them to the moderators here in this forum. The moderators here should be monitored all of the posts on each topic for better result. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

Only a dumb idiot would give you likes for this post. You don't even know what you are talking about. You are talking about scammers. Spammers are completely different than scammers. Second why should google care, are they some charitable organisation built to fight crime on the internet. There are places where you can go and complain, including your local cops because cyber crime is a crime in all countries. 

And I cant understand how you can ban a site, because three persons report as spam. Report to who, and who are the three persons, what if those three persons have vendetta against the owner of the site, and who will ban the site ISP, or some foreign government. 

Read some stuff, your stupidity is out of this world. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yes, I think those scammers, who control the fake account are our enemy and the enemy of crypto.  They always work against crypto.  When we find out someone is cheating with a scammer or crypto, I will report it to your controller.  The controller will then research the person's account according to our report.  If any negative information is found, the account will be terminated from crypto.

You need to add not 130 posts to receive awards, but more than that. Make, for example, 1,300 posts, and then the reward will follow in the form of bitcoin. On Bitcoin Talk, this action begins with the ranks. Then you can change the rank. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Spammers will always be present in any forum or community, the way to stop them is without a doubt reporting them and that they are being expelled, so we keep this place in the best way.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This proposal is great, my friend. Several days ago, many spammers and spammers were stopped from payment, and this was a mess by deleting unwanted posts and then banning some countries that contain the largest percentage of spammers.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

l would say there is not solution about that, you can be very observed but you can not solve this problem. But good news is when platform find them, automatically they are banned, sometimes it can help.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think supervisors are just taking decisions and many ways to get rid of spam and spam. We can notice this by the disappearance of a large number of unhelpful posts, and this is very beautiful and joyful.

23 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

People get scammed because they make a lot of mistakes, like entering non-trusted links to suspicious sites. We must avoid the e-mails we receive that come from a weird source because these e-mails are definitely scam.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It was very difficult to stop those people who most of them join the forum with false and multiple accounts, but the supervisors made strict decisions against these people, as the supervisors banned many countries from which most spam comes from, and this forum was completely cleaned of spam and this is a very great step

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this forum the moderators are doing their best to remove them, like we saw in the past days, they blocked everything, the payments, the regesration and the linking, all of this is to identify the cheaters and block them one by one, and until the succeeded in this but they still need our help to let them know about anything new

• +2 2
  • +5 1

They should implement a "three strikes and out" policy. The first time someone is caught copying and pasting, or posting useless content, they should get a warning. The second time, they should get a final warning. And the third time a permanent ban. I feel like the moderators are very friendly for the users, even when they are caught. That is nice, but it does not discourage spammers.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

This is a good way to stop spammers. Another possible way will be that we all pitch in and help the moderators by reporting the posts and topics that we suspect of being spam in this forum. This way the moderators and the admin will be able to review this topic or comment, and it will draw special attention to them. If we all do this i am sure that we can help out.

• +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I tkink there is no permanent solution to stop spamers necause they eill always come with new tactis. Most of them can be stopped by the awareness among other member.       

• +5 1

I gues you mean all crypto spammers around the global not just from this forum and to start by this forum the best thing that us users can do to minimize the number of spammers is to report them to the admins and give them bad reputation while on outside spammers I think the best way is to expose and report them to Google and all kinds of social media authorities.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There is no way we can stop those spammers in this forum. The only thing we can do is report them to the moderators or admins and they'll the one who decided to give warning point those spammers or maybe ban them from the website. 

• +5 1

These are good suggestions, my friend. In the recent period, many countries and people have been banned and many topics have been deleted. These measures have already improved a lot of the quality of posts.

Eradicating con artists quite is in truth , truly hard it is further from whatever Straight ahead at hand may alot this exceedingly is segment of burden this with same slight doubts consistently inspite of the gear section of liability this one

• +5 1

On 3/12/2020 at 10:11 PM, Girlsadda said:

This is not easy to handle the spammer  my first option is blocked the people not ban the country in the forum camgain is a best way of earning please don't waist it and the other option is you have to report the spammer on his account

countries banned not solution I agree your statement bro, because spammers we see every where but when banned countries,so many talented and good writers loss their earning opportunity in this forum, if avoid spammers then do extraordinary work to banned this spammers, in this forum.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

For me scamming or the spamming message that came to us in Email 

We all need to make an Email and a phone also to this job making it just for the job nad we don't need to say hi to any one talk to us into internet and make him or she our friend without knowing things about him or she.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think there are many spammers here and the spammers will always be present around the world digital, but what concerns us is this best forum Cryptotalk needs help from us, so we should report spam posts and topics.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes you right , this world of cryptocurrency if full by spammers, and this is really bad , because you don’t know if your money is safe or not , so we have to report any spammers website or platform to save the other people. We have to help each other.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Your proposal is honest one, but I think it would need too much time and resources to become feasible. The forum moderators and admins are doing a great job to keep spam at a minimum and I think that they've managed to raise quality of posts after the latest steps they've taken. Perhaps more will need to be done if registrations re-open and spammers manage to join again. 

Hello my friend
We always try to make our posts good while observing the laws
In order to avoid taking precautions and avoiding blocking from the site

• +5 1