What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

There should be strict rules to avoid spamming. There should be more admin which keep eyes on spamming. I think there should be some reward who spot a spammer. 

I don't think so its a good suggestion how can you block a complete website on behalf of three persons thats not be ok they can report false due to jealousey or anything else and than banning a whole site because of some false reports will be shamefull to them.So there can be any more ways to get rid of spammers but not this one in my view

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

When you find out that someone is cheating with a scammer or crypto. The forum modaretor and admins are droning a good job tobkeep spam at a munimum and i think and that be managed to rause quality of poats after the lastest steps they've taken. 

On 3/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

Buddy Hope you will be fine. Truly you right , this universe of digital currency if full by spammers, and this is truly downright terrible in light of the fact that you don't have a clue whether your cash is protected or not , so we need to report any spammers site or stage to save the others. We need to help one another.

There are good ways to get rid of spammers and one of these methods is to have blue authentication tags next to the email names of popular and legitimate platforms, so there will be no spam.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner on crypto currency, I didn't have much knowledge on permanent solution to get rid of scammer, but i learn from from my old Members on the forum. 

Yes you are right we can get red from scammers by completely protecting our wallets because cryptotalk provided us complete security if we found any scammer on this site we just need to complain about him/her to moderator they will investigate him/her and ban him/her account

• +5 1

What I think about putting a permanent stop to scammers or spammers is that you should be careful about your private information like your log in identity. Once you keep this very well,you will hardly fall into the trap of spammers. Again, in my opinion, the moderators are trying because they have constantly been watching this forum closely I beleive.

• +1 1

Yes my dear it is totally right and you well saif. We should need safe our account and all login even the website and even accounts and even wallets. So if anyone heart us then report to the admin and stay right.

• +1 1

Excited to see your thoughts about cryptotalk. Yes agree and there should be proper way of finding spammers here in the forum., for these important notes. I hope that everyone has benefited. I believe that not responding to these messages is the best way to get rid of them.

• +2 1

In my own oppinion i think the  best way to manage and contrrol  the issue of spammers in the forum is by reporting them to the forum officials for them to be punished or even expelled which will serve as a lesson to those whom are willing to engage themselves in the posting of duplicate contents

• +2 1

Action must be taken against the scammers and the scammers must be identified.  Websites that have scammers must report all those fake sites to Google and make sure that no one else is deceived by scammers.

They're many ways and solution to get red of spammers and base on I personally opinion I think reporting the to the admin or the moderators

Create or launching some apps like algorithms and others things to make the moderators works easy and fast.,

When spammers getting banned they can create new one account thats they will be required to post 100 usefully post in order to start getting paid again, so for this process of posting 100 usefully post for new accounts, it will lead spammers to do their best to create usefully post in order to avoid getting banned and creating new one account. 

• +4 1

My suggestion so that once there are no more spammers is that they rebice each other's profiles and see what happens if they are doing that and not let them enter the site anymore but in my opinion I hope there were no more people like that but duly people like that it keeps coming and it never ends there is always more.

On 3/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, Juanaespinoza said:

Spammers will always be present in any forum or community, the way to stop them is without a doubt reporting them and that they are being expelled, so we keep this place in the best way.

Spammers will always be present as you well comment in the answer you provide in this publication simply between all of us report them to the moderators so that they take action on these people
A big greeting to the whole community

We have to take every step carefully and wisely, there may be the problem of scams everywhere. We should just Focus on our work, that's our benefit. Get as much knowledge as you can and keep moving forward.

What to do to get rude of scammers is to create strong security which will have many process to get access and penetrate to the website. And when any caught his punishment should be on social media for others to see.

• +2 1

I think the best solution to that is to not deal with anyone on internet especially if it  is stranger just be vigilant and be careful. In fact Cyberspace is also a dangerous place so always take precautions and as much as possible don't put all of your personal information on internet since some hackers can use it to hack your account to get access to your account. 

• +1 1

There are many solution to get rid from spammers. 

1)  We can report them to moderators. 

2) We can easily learn them the rules of this forum by our post. 

3) We can tell them that it's not a good with others. 

4) According to my experience we also to follow the all rules of this site. 

5) so that all of us no did it because it's a fake with other. 

6) If we fake with others then one day it will be did with us by naturly. 

7) so all if us avoid it and advice to others. 

On 3/12/2020 at 3:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

If you want to get rid of spammers for life, you need to improve your wallet's security system and your personal information cannot be shared anywhere.In my opinion, if you keep your personal information with you, spammers will never be able to harm you and you will be free from spammers.

If we report the moderators then May be scammers are stopped This forum moderate and admen are very responsible doing a great job to stop scam .We should work honestly if we see any scammers then we should report .

Thank you 

My dear brother, in my opinion also spammers must be stopped in order to get value for hard-working content writers in this platform. Some of them didn't write for money instead they just need to spread knowledge and earns something from it. So hope it could be a better platform than today.