What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

The first time someone is caught copying and pasting, or posting useless content, they should get a warning. The second time, they should get a final warning. And the third time a permanent ban. I feel like the moderators are very friendly for the users. 

Your suggestion is good and it helps novice members to stay away from spam, but I think that the forum administrators are doing their work to keep it clean, safe and have a good reputation.

I assume that the framework is the enemy of our enemy and crypto and they constantly work towards crypto and the moderaters here should be monitored all of the posts on each topic for better result.

I don't think there is a solution for it.  Many people come and join everyday so as spammers do. The only idea I have is personal tracking of a particular profile but this takes too much effort and time.

To be honest it's impossible to really get rid of all the scammers on this platform same as any other Crypto platform. But hopefully some special steps and measures can be implied in other to protect most beginners against scammers on any crypto platform

Am Agree with all of your decision members but i ask you something if we report this type of scammers and this type of fraud than its a very good idea to rid of them because if we all are reporte than mayhe moderaters should give an action.

• +2 1

I also want a solution because it is seen that many people on social media often deceive people with fake identities and we have to stay away from them as much as possible.They deceive people in such a way that when anyone is deceived he lose a lot and they suffer a lot.The solution may be that we will always try not to enter unknown links and  try to not being trapped in any way. 

The payment system now addresses this problem by paying depending on the members ’evaluation of each other’s topics, where the topic that receives a negative interaction is not paid for and the managers do in terms of cleaning the forum.

• +2 1

I think the currently solution that's they use to avoid scammers is that they are just removing spammers from the campaign, so that's they will not be able to earn maybe till they become good contributors.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In this forum  i think we can get rid of spammers with reporting them. In other platforms we can probably report them too. I think reporting them is the only solution. In telegram we should be very careful because there's a lots of spammers their, Whenever we see those people we should report them. If we do those thing i don't think spammers will be a problem for us.

• +1 1

My suggestions on these spammers here is that we should quietly report them to the moderators so that they will take care of them easily without any arguments or exchange of words. Finally i will also suggest we create awareness among ourselves about these spammers and kip on exposing them whenever they come our way.

I think there is no permanently solution to get rid of spammers, but when you see the spammers, just report them and the moderators will know what they can do with those spammers. 

Spammers is like a pest,it ruin this sites. And no matter what we do they will keep on multiplying just to earn for their own sake,without thinking of others just like what happened in those countries that have been blocked,since it was the fastest way to lessen spammers,many got affected. And through reporting them can help somehow the administration to find spammers.

• +1 1

you cannot avoid in the scammers or spammers completely from any place they are the part of community and they will always get a way to make their form from anything you make

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, we have to report these people who are sending spam in order to clean the forum and make the forum clean and full of effective participation in order for everyone to benefit from this information

The best solution is everyone to give negative reactions to spam posts. At the end of the day when the spammer sees his daily averages as such low amounts below zero, he will give up doing this terrible thing. We should provide this self-control mechanism and ease the job of the moderators 

I assume that the framework is the enemy of our enemy and crypto.the way to stop them is whithout a doubt reporting them and that they are being expelled so we keep this place in the best way ...

I believe the moderators are doing their best to remove them. Like we saw in the past days, they blocked most members and lot of things, the payments, the registration and the linking, all of this is to identify the spammers and block them all.

Reporting remain the best and efficient means of eliminating spammers and other categories of illegal activities in the forum. Report is our duties to assist moderators in curbing the rising cases so that the forum shall remain steady and neat for good work 

Dear friends, spammers will be completely different from other normal members.  Moreover, they will show the common people many kinds of tempting offers which they will not give after working on them.  Ordinary people will be wasting money on their feet.  So before doing any work or investing in any work, we have to work with a good idea about that work and then refrain from sharing any personal information with anyone.  Thanks.

Spammers are everywhere and they have method of operation. When you notice any strange activities the best thing is to report to the admin. Don't just give out your identity to the strangers, know who you want to partner with before you start a business

Edited by Abbay4u
Typing errors

Obviously spamming is a big problem of many forums. There are really many spam posts on this forum. To get rid of this problem completely, I think there must be hard rules. But if strict rules are followed, I think many people can be banned by mistake. So I think this problem should be resolved without haste.

15 hours ago, Jovic said:

Yes mate you are absolutely right, spammers are not supposed to be here, why will you just sit comfortably and copy someone's hard work and paste to yours without changing or forming your idea, the right thing to do when we find someone spamming our work is to report them to the moderators so that they will take action.

You made a point there because we have all ready read the rules and regulation of the forum and we have agree not to spam but I don't know why some people behave somehow simply because of there greediness in which they forget nothing good come easy rather it involved hardwork and time commitment. It will be a good idea if we keep on challenging all the spammer we come across in these forum.

• +1 1

I think spammers are always around the world of digital currency.And that's not right at all because you don't know if your money is safe or not.I don't think there is a solution to stop these spammers permanently۔

There is no bot or algorithm that immediately detects spam or plagiarism, in general, the staff is the one who must get rid of that content manually, basically on any platform it is like that, unless they use an algorithm that is too advanced like that of facebook or youtube, my solution to the problem would be to place a filter, which if feasible, that detects similarities with other topics on the internet.