What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

You need to add not 130 posts to receive awards, but more than that. Make, for example, 1,300 posts, and then the reward will follow in the form of bitcoin. On Bitcoin Talk, this action begins with the ranks. Then you can change the rank. 

Thank you, my dear friend, for these valuable advice. I think many of us suffer from spammers and I hope everyone gets rid of those annoying ones.

Mate i.agree with you and.you.said absolutely right If we type this then we can avoid , but there is another way that if you do not share your ID and password with anyone, then you still talk if you share it with anyone.  

Of course, my friend, your words are very nice and good, but to me, dear, you can stop this from your Gmail. There is a feature which is to stop spam and also do not use anything just or do

I don't know much about this, but I think we should report the spammers, to help the middlemen identify them and get rid of them. They are thieves who infiltrate our wallets and steal our money.

these are really very good and different suggestion that we can use to permanently get rid of scammers but for me I think the best method to use is to trace them through their IP address and arrest him.

These are good suggestions, and we must always put caution as a top priority in any decision we make. Before entering any site and putting our money in it, we must search for this site to ensure its legitimacy to avoid losing money

I think there should be a crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps. Also a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam it can also suggestted your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

We must not respond to these messages ... and avoid dealing with any fake account and inform officials immediately to deal with them when suspicion of any account, especially beginners, they must be careful

Hello my friend, I think there are many spammers. When you are exposed to this matter, only tell the moderators that they can clean the forum from these people. Just be careful of them and do not give your account information to anyone you do not know Be careful ... Thank you

I think there is no permanent solution to scammers. Because they are everywhere and everytime. Always ready to hit you. And it's our responsibility to stay away from these scammers and if we reveal one then we should report it to get it removed. 

I really don't quite understand what you mean, because spammers are something other than scammers. Spam is when people in the forum for example comment nonsensical things and only seek to benefit from payments and a scammer is the one who seeks to deceive us to keep our money or some of our property.

Basically, we currently work online. In fact, there are many scammers in the online world. But, we have to be safe to avoid it. We must protect our own confidential information. Our information cannot be shared with others. We need to enter a strong password for our account. We must refrain from sharing much of our information with strangers.

Confirming all of the junk e-mail people may be beneficial however we ought to additionally consider all of them they're brand new have no concept concerning the marketing campaign and also the Crypto globe this is exactly why they're obtaining difficulties providing their own suggestions I believe very first we ought to attempt to make sure they are comfy and obtain all of them a concept concerning the marketing campaign when they can't enhance their own material after that we ought to choose the actual statement which will far better.

We need to have a good plan to avoid spammers, scammers and hackers and also the forum moderators to find some unique solutions. We must report spammer posts to moderators.

Thank you for this participation, my friend. I will follow these steps. If you are exposed to this problem, I hope that I will never fall into the trap of scammers. They have spread greatly everywhere, and we must be careful not to respond to random mail messages

Spam we can stop it by informing the forum officials about the people, and so they will be alerted. Or they will be removed from work. Thank you for that. Post. 

My friend, you're a really creative person, and you've given us so much. Thank you for this information and wish you success and good luck, and to inform us of new information soon. 

• +4 1

I think that this problem is classified as a fraud. We have to know the basic steps. These tips are important. I hope that we will support each other so that we can reach success.

• +3 1

Spammers will always be present in any forum or community, and the way to stop them is undoubtedly to report them and get kicked out, so we keep this place in the best way.

Your options to get rid of spammers is very good and well-structured, but it can also be used to harm some people, because if spammers also realize this they can use it to report to other people on the forum, sometimes the solution is worse than the disease, it seems to me good how the administrators are doing it now and how it can continue to be done.

23 hours ago, Alina42 said:

Dear friends, @Nana1 @Pereira @prince imran I think those who control fake accounts are our enemies and the enemies of Crypto. They always work against The Crypto. When we find out that someone is cheating on a cheat or a crypt, I will report it to your regulator. The regulator will then research the person's account as per our report. If any negative information is found, the account will be cancelled from The Cripto. Thank you 

download (1).png

You are very right dear friend @Alina42 , the people who control the fake accounts are our enemies and enemies of the crypto world, but to combat them we must evaluate all the things they do, because these people stay hidden to take over and scam others without giving them any bill. I join your movement to report people who are not real and want to scam others.

Thank you. I think we should report the senders of spam so that colleagues are not harmed by them. Thank you for advice

I think that a good solution to avoid spam may be that the forum moderators are more aware when inspecting the daily posts in order to make the forum free of spammers who want to count information already made in the forum , the job of the moderators is to be aware of all these details. 

Welcome you dear @Ch Ayyan great suggestions dear. If this happened that you suggested then it will help us a lot to remain safe from the spammers. Keep up good job.❤