Atomex multicurrency HD wallet & hybrid atomic swap DEX - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Detectiv Gastly

Atomex multicurrency HD wallet & hybrid atomic swap DEX

Website link: https://atomex.me/
Github link: https://github.com/atomex-me/atomex.client.wpf
Medium explanatory article

What makes Atomex special?

Atomex HD wallet and Hybrid exchange combines advantages of centralized and Decentralized exchanges:

• Private keys are kept encrypted on your computer. Cross-chain transactions are carried out using Atomic Swaps.
  • You pay only miner commission for both regular and cross-chain transactions.
  • It’s 100% anonymously! No registration or identity verification required. However, all addresses are checked against abuses and suspicious origin of funds.
  • Your counterparty is not only an ordinary user but a professional market maker whose task is to ensure sufficient liquidity.
  • Tezos multi-delegation option. You can delegete your Tezos to different bakers from the single wallet. Video guide hereDiversify Tezos delegation

What’s Atomic Swap?

Atomic swap is a technology for anonymous and secure exchange of digital assets without the need to trust a third party. It’s as secure as cryptographic primitives and blockchain implementation it's based on. It's mathematically proved that in every scenario you either succeed with an exchange or get your money back. Atomex uses an on-chain implementation based on hashed timelock smart-contracts.

How long does an atomic swap take?

Depending on the chosen pair of cryptocurrencies, the exchange may take from several minutes to an hour. The maximum time is 6 hours, after which the funds are returned.

How are private keys stored?

Your private keys are stored ONLY on your device, encrypted using AES-256. You have to unlock your wallet with the encryption password on every start.

Any fees?
No, since you control all the keys.

Passive income

Delegate you Tezos coins and brings passive income automatically. Here is the delegation guide

How to get started?
Download the application. You can use 
Atomex wallet tutorial on GitHub
Watch video guide

Exchange:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmiro.medium.com%2Fmax%2

1. Choose interesting coins
2. Input Amount
3. Look at Estimated price and  click Convert
4. Look at Description and wait State Confirmed
Video guide here: Tutorial: Making an atomic swap using Atomex wallet

Links

Landing page: 
https://atomex.me/

Twitter updates: https://twitter.com/atomex_official

Telegram chat: https://t.me/atomex_official

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, Peter Urban said:

It looks like a great wallet with good design. You made also great atomic swap, but I want to ask what is minimal amount at atomic swap on ETH and BTC. Thank you so much.

Thanks! Minimum size for swap ETH - BTC is 0.1 ETH. But you need more balance to pay miners fee for the redeem operation.

Edited by Detectiv Gastly

This wallet seem to be good and easy to use but it look like Atomic Wallet or Exodus 3 years ago... It'is too limited for experimented cryptocurency users.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The wallet is good but they need put a web version interface and phone application also because the majority use his phone and they dont have the personal laptop 

Because I am curious I will give it a try. I will search more info about it to be sure to not download a bad link, I like the graphic interface.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/19/2020 at 6:58 PM, Detectiv Gastly said:

Atomex will soon add this feature. However, in any case, the private keys must be stored in an encrypted form.

Wallet's features are looking great but I am unable to find this wallet on the Google plyastore to give a try. Is this just available as the web version and PC ? 

On 5/26/2020 at 4:32 AM, Whited35 said:

Wallet's features are looking great but I am unable to find this wallet on the Google plyastore to give a try. Is this just available as the web version and PC ? 

Atomex announced the Web version and Linux app. MacOS and iOS are already preparing for release. Check it out on the official website: 
https://atomex.me

YjsTzcX.png

3 hours ago, Baking Bad said:

Atomex announced the Web version and Linux app. MacOS and iOS are already preparing for release. Check it out on the official website: 
https://atomex.me

Well, I am giving a try on web version of this wallet. I am in testing phase for your wallet. Initially, I like the security layers that you have managed for this wallet. For example system generates strongest passphrases according to various words counts, there is two layers of password protections etc. I hope there will be still more supported currencies in this wallet. 

In fact, these are amazing features in this wallet. One of the most important things you should look at when choosing a wallet is to be open source and to have full control over your private keys as well as low fees. He also found a DEX feature that makes it a really great option.

On 5/31/2020 at 3:58 AM, Whited35 said:

Well, I am giving a try on web version of this wallet. I am in testing phase for your wallet. Initially, I like the security layers that you have managed for this wallet. For example system generates strongest passphrases according to various words counts, there is two layers of password protections etc. I hope there will be still more supported currencies in this wallet. 

In addition, plan to add Hardware wallet (Ledger) support!

The number of currencies that can be stored on this wallet is few and there are a lot of famous portfolios that are characterized by the speed of transactions more than Atomex and put a high minimum also in my opinion these conditions make their use difficult

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Baking Bad said:

In addition, plan to add Hardware wallet (Ledger) support!

Good but I am Trezor wallet user. Do you have further plans for this wallet? Till now services are looking like the great from your end. Anyway, when you add more supported currencies in this wallet ? 

The best feature of this wallet is that there is no KYC verification for using this wallet and the private key feature is also very helpful for all users and it's use is very easy and if we talked about transiction fees then there is low transiction fee for this wallet we can use it easily after downloading application mostly users face the problems for using this platform so we also can watch full tutorial video of this wallet on gethub and easily use this wallet. 

Both wallets are the best wallets which provides you complete security and safety. It provides you complete security. In these wallets you can trade in multiple cryptocurrencies. These wallets are very popular and the people.

These wallets provides you high security these wallets are very seure for use here you can store your coins for long time. In these wallets you can trade in multiple coins. These wallets are very to use and easily accessible. 

It'is too limited for experimented cryptocurency users.the exchange may take from several minutes to an hour. 

Your private keys are stored only on your device. It is safe and secure.  secure exchange of digital assets without the need to trust a third party. It’s as secure as cryptographic primitives .

• +1 1

These wallets are the best wallets to store your currency or coins for long time. They provides you complete privacy. They are very secure wallet. These wallets are very easy to use.

Atomic multiple currency hd is the wallet then the hybrid atomic swap Dex wallet. Atomic multiple currency wallet is most secure and highly protected wallet. This wallet is very to use. This is user friendly wallet. 

I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn the details about it.  I don't know. Are these wallets safe and reliable?  How's the fee?