Run to success in trading - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Run to success in trading

One needs to improve their trading skills by learning and never give up. Even if newbies always make mistakes, they need to overcome their problem on their own. You want to become success, then you need to overcome all obstacles in front of you.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:01 AM, Donslens10 said:

One of the problems in learning to trade is that there is no regular progression that takes a beginner trader from ignorance to knowledge, or from a loser to a consistent winner. The programs currently available or teach the vocabulary of trading or simply provide a series of favorite bookmarks. None of these approaches produces consistently good traders.
One of the problems in learning to trade is that there is no regular progression that takes a beginner trader from ignorance to knowledge, or from a loser to a consistent winner. The programs currently available or teach the vocabulary of trading or simply provide a series of favorite bookmarks. None of these approaches produces consistently good traders.

I get it but you shouldn't repeat the post again in the next paragraph. Trading is a skill which one acquires having knowledge about markets and it's functions ,a successful trader has patience and tolerance of losing money. One cannot gain money without losing money.Likewise,it takes money to make money

On 10/16/2019 at 1:01 AM, Donslens10 said:

Every source of learning is just for starting of trading but no one teach us step by step. I also watch videos on youtube but they told only basics of trading. But I think there should be schools to teach trading on daily basis.

21 hours ago, amcryptolover said:

Success in trading requires patience because if one wants consistent profits then they must keep patience and not sell in loss in panic. 

Yes that is right, most people who starting doing trading is going to this trap. They think the coin they have can't survive in long time, so they just sell it for lose. Then in several days they realize the coin is going up again, maybe more than they buy first time. That is why patience is really important in cryptocurrency trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

To be come professional and successful in trading it will take a lot of time because you need lots of experience, and those experience will teach you lessons that will become your knowledge. Having a lot of knowledge about something can prevent losing, and that is the most important thing in trading to be smart or wise.

3 hours ago, suzuya said:

To be come professional and successful in trading it will take a lot of time because you need lots of experience, and those experience will teach you lessons that will become your knowledge. Having a lot of knowledge about something can prevent losing, and that is the most important thing in trading to be smart or wise.

You don't need to become an experts here in crypto trading dude, as long as you know the basic things in trading you can surely get a profit at anytime you want. But I agreed that you need to learn a lot of things here in this field of business in crypto.

Yeah I am new in trading and I don't know what to do and where to start. I am watching and reading books too help myself build up knowledge. Taking note every day will help you to increase your knowledge and not forget things. Just invest time to understand something just watch and read and take notes and you are good to go. If there are more things I need to know please comment back and talk to me so I can learn things.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:31 PM, Donslens10 said:

You can create your own market strategies so you don't get stuck or confused always get advices and learn tricks from professional traders

In forex and crypto market traders suffered loss and loss the their accounts washed and they gone from market this is happening for most of traders but some never give up and one day becomes millionaire from trading. 

To become success in trading you must first not to afraid in everything even if it's a failure, learn to overcome it and have patient and in the end you not notice that your trading strategy becomes more broad and you will see that you're now earning enough crypto. 

I'm straightforward beginning to mull over trading and for this I utilize YouTube channels of starting at presently affirmed people

Yes, you are right, it is difficult to obtain brief and useful references in trading and start from the zero level. Most traders make big losses and then learn from their previous experiences.

Actually trading is the best way to earn more money. If you short time trading then you can get a good profit. Always I am trade my coin and earn more money

There are many videos on YouTube cryptocurrency trading that I have watched and learned and there are other online documents about cryptocurrency trading if you really want to research and learn how to do it. Transactions must be based on realistic goals to create benefits

The chief misjudge is that you ponder that you will grow to be a millionaire with trading, it has to be seen as a business, not as a lottery, if I be knowledgeable about how a chance happens like the largest part inhabitants who enter, fail, you have to gain an added key up of prospects

Nobody gonna teach us trading we should learn by ourself.and it can only be happen when we spend our time in learning new things regularly.and also we should have trading experience.no matter whether  it is a bad experience but atleast we should start trading with  a low amount then only will understand thr concept of trading and get the strategies

If you just wait for those opportunities, you will end up ruining it. Not all currencies are similar to bitcoin or other top currencies that gain or have the potential to access new roofs at their prices. Some traders do something to make their money go up. Trading the day will be a better idea so you will increase your amount while waiting for the bull run.

13 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Actually we lack learning systematically, not speculation and guesswork. We are based on deals, and this exposes us to loss directly.

Exactly my friend, we must follow the right deals and correct analysis, and I wish everyone success

You are wrong, tutorials and articles are available on Google and YouTube in abundance, and anyone who wants to become a professional trader can simply arrive if they apply those courses.

5 hours ago, weifurque said:

Im completely concur with you with out information we didnt recognise the whole thing,and exchanging we have to currently about specialized and crucial examination too we need to analyze about chance management

Yes, the information is available in the Internet in abundance, and whoever says the opposite did not search or did not replace the sufficient effort to search and did not find what he wanted, unfortunately, this is simply everything.

26 minutes ago, gerccamqui said:

I really oppose this concept with you in this, there are components of recordings of crypto exchanging on YouTube which I even have found and discovered from and there are other substances on-line nearly crypto replacing as nicely on the off risk that you truely need to ponder and learn how to tread however this does not merciless certainly with that you're make sure a hundred% blessings a chunk like the forex that have plenty of mastering books and recordings, you will still misfortunes. I all started foreign exchange replacing seeing that 2013 and I can tell you I misplaced extra cash in forex than I actually have in crypto cash replacing.

Thank you for your response, but I did not fully understand it. Can you try to simplify it for me more so that I can understand it? I'm sorry

9 minutes ago, frininmes said:

Do not chase coins or misfortune :)It'll as it were deliver u misfortune.

You are absolutely right, it is wrong to run behind the currency when it rises because it will bounce back on you and will panic and sell, you should wait for the price in a specific area and appear to be in demand for purchase.

6 minutes ago, irsonca said:

The sizable botch in replacing whilst people thinks as it have been the usage of indicator can maximize their gain. They're fair kind of card shark who dont need to memorize some thing.

Yes, the use of indicators helps in achieving profits if they are used correctly, but the indicators also mistake sometimes and cause losses.