Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others?

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

You haven't noticed that yet?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Following other traders is not the only way to earn from crypto trading because you can teach your self  by learning more about signals and develop your own  way to get into these markets. I used  to work with my self to get the best results from every condition, that is what i do 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I will never have my trades underthe signal or a group of signal in especially in telegram.

This thing is not healthy to any members or some of the members.

The signal giver will always the one to go buy and get out. members on the last time to get out are the one who will lose their funds!

The best thing is not to follow the herd and looking for something special
As information that nobody knows or only a small percentage
You develop yourself on the right base and not just nonsense

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

7 hours ago, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

Influencer in crypto market sometimes can make price pump or dump, we need to follow for more information, but if you are ther real trader, you must have your own analys to decide buy or sell order

• +5 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

actually I dont care about what Influencers say, they are just getting paid to advertise about everything, I prefer to stick with my own plan and research

14 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

Influencer in crypto market sometimes can make price pump or dump, we need to follow for more information, but if you are ther real trader, you must have your own analys to decide buy or sell order

Most Influencers do not follow their own advice, what they do is concentrate on selling their own courses or signals, unless they show their operations in real time.

8 minutes ago, Bills said:

Most Influencers do not follow their own advice, what they do is concentrate on selling their own courses or signals, unless they show their operations in real time.

I feel like a puppet if I have to follow them, sometimes what they talk about has a point, but we never know the truth, many influences have special interests in a project.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Many of the signals that are sold out there obey to operate with altcoins, when Bitcoin falls in price, the Alts bleed, and the analyzes that they do invalidate them, then they stop their signals, and they admit it, when I started in this world I was in a free group of signals and that happened, there were several days where they did not offer signals, in fact for premium users they made a longer period for the payment of their monthly payment.

22 hours ago, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Following other traders is not the only way to earn from crypto trading because you can teach your self  by learning more about signals and develop your own  way to get into these markets. I used  to work with my self to get the best results from every condition, that is what i do 

It often happens that many operators that offer signals, do not live on that, live on their courses and signals they offer, they do not consume their own product.

22 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I will never have my trades underthe signal or a group of signal in especially in telegram.

This thing is not healthy to any members or some of the members.

The signal giver will always the one to go buy and get out. members on the last time to get out are the one who will lose their funds!

I think that the same story always happens, at the beginning they are usually good successes, when the market behaves laterally, or if it has a bullish tendency, but they are mostly focused in only one direction, there are no downward advice, because at Low also wins.

• +1 1

no i never trade on the signals. i always analyse the market from different techniques and when i got a perfect point, i open the trade but sometimes my analysis goes wrong and market goes against then i close my trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

16 hours ago, Babata said:

you can teach your self  by learning more about signals and develop your own  way to get into these markets.

yes everyone should start to learn and do his own research, if people do whatever others ask them to do they will just make them profit and none for themselves 

If you want some good people to follow on twitter , great traders :

@SalsaTekila  , 

@CryptoGainz1

@WhiteWolfTrader

always like to look at their opinion but dont take a trade based on their charts, learn for yourself.

• +1 1

I study a lot of information, I study the ideas of the people I follow on tradingview or other specialized sites. But I take those ideas only as information and submit them to my study and invest only if I think it's ok.

• +1 1

No, at the beginning I did listen to a lot of people say that REQcoin was going to go up through the clouds and I paid attention, the truth is that I went down to pennies when I had bought and invested all my money, then I learned that if you want to make money, listen to the buy / sell signals of others.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:00 PM, Bills said:

If, in my case, I mix different elements, personal study, experience taken and analyze why a signal is raised since each time a signal is followed, we must first see why maybe the buy or sell signal is not well raised.
It is true that there is a lot of smoke today but basic learning helps us to better catalyze this type of environment, maintaining a good posture in front of so much publicity is necessary to choose a correct complement for your trades if that is the case.

• +1 1

now i stopped trading because i had big losses, but first when i did it i didn't follow anyone's advice but i was studying alone the market performance with candlestick 

• +1 1

I do not follow or see the youtube because I think it's not worth it but I follow a few signals or free or helpless, For Free CQS Scalping gives an accurate signal with a target profit of 1-2% (Average obtained 1-24 hours) And Mininghamster for the paid, I'm not completely dependent on the signal but I make it as a reference when doing research on the coin in the signal, Depending on the signal, youtube, etc. Certainly not a good thing in my opinion, We must believe in our own abilities.

I do not believe those people who give information in the form of crypto signals, because it is not profitable for them, I think that they just buy before giving information and then they themselves earn on you.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Keith700 said:

If, in my case, I mix different elements, personal study, experience taken and analyze why a signal is raised since each time a signal is followed, we must first see why maybe the buy or sell signal is not well raised.
It is true that there is a lot of smoke today but basic learning helps us to better catalyze this type of environment, maintaining a good posture in front of so much publicity is necessary to choose a correct complement for your trades if that is the case.

His technique is very good, he certainly has a very good technique and that is the best, to devise the best technique or strategy to be successful.

• +1 1

Yes, we have many references to learn all this. looking for accurate and reliable information so that you don't get tricked. tutorials can sometimes trick you, so research.

• +1 1

I trade on only signals. I always stay updated about the prices of the cryptocurrencies. And whenever i see a Golden opportunity to trade. I just do it. Without thinking twice.      

• +1 1

At the very begining, i folliwed the signals of telegram signal providers group. i often earned profit and also losed many time.  no i trade with own knowledge.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/7/2019 at 1:42 AM, fo1lluko1l said:

I do not believe those people who give information in the form of crypto signals, because it is not profitable for them, I think that they just buy before giving information and then they themselves earn on you.

You are right the only person that making profit on signals are the one who call it because they buying before they give the signal and selling it when many are buying so eventually the last person who buys will surely suffer a big loss.

• +1 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/15/2019 at 8:00 PM, Bills said:

Hello Bills. Well, I trade mostly based on past daily volume. If the coin has a historic volume rate that's high that means all other DD will help you decide whether to pick it or not. If it has almost no historic volume chances are you won't be able to exit the coin without huge losses.

• +1 2

i dont follow any things from those choices bro , i do my own  research and my own analysis , even if i lose i wont feal sad or angry , the opposite i will be learned a new things , and i will learn from my mistake so that i cant repeat it next time 0 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2