Time between countries - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Time between countries

i think that this forum follow moscow timer, so you can calculate the difference between your country and moscow and you khnow exactly when the date start and end

The time zone of my country I not really far from the official time of this forum, I post all my woks at morning, and I make sure that it does not get beyond afternoon so that all my posts will count that day. 

not anything to worry approximately time desk of crypto speak forum operating of posts you may posts in line with their very own us of a time and it's very clear to me due to the fact i'm running here from remaining  weeks ago I in no way experience difficulties for running on forum .

That difference of the time period of countries is just because of the geographical differences and that is based on the longitudinal and latitudial classification.  But the zone gets different but the time remains the same... 

You don't need to be frustrated, you need to reschedule your time so that you will do your posts at appropriate time and get paid. So try to change it 

the time of the forum is Moscow, you can convert to your time and finish before 11-12 in the evening in Moscow time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It's all based on Yobit's GMT time, currently at GMT+2 if i'm not mistaken.

If you use a no session browser and go into their trades you will notice their time 😉

Still they count posts up till -1 hour from the 00:00 which is very sad, it's like they have no clue how to handle the website's clock

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Welcome my friend
I think that you must arrange your time in order to be able to complete the matter in a timely manner and do not delay in order for this matter not to happen with you. I have faced the problem that you are facing before, but I think that now the situation has improved

It`s world rule that there are different timezones which are different and people who live in different places so they need to adapt to their own conditions. Sometimes it`s uncomfortable, but nothing to do 

This site depends on the time of normal Moscow so we will always get our work done in that time every day. Besides, I don't know much.

It's okay my dear don't worry ! you just have to convert UTC / GMT + 00: 00. to your time ! then you can know when the new day will start ! that's all thing 

The best way to solve this problem is to master dates and how payments for your useful posts at yobit is being made each time you post and you will be able to know where your posts are counted to either on today's posts or for the next day because this forum is using Russian time.

I think you should be guided, by the time of Russia especially Moscow, take into account what is the difference between Moscow time and your country time, and you will know what time the day ends so that you do not have this problem of orientation of  schedule.

I think this forum are under Russian time so check for yourself if your time you are posting is in the time of russian. This forum is under by Russian administrator and moderators so they are using their Russian time when your post counted.

Don't worry friend, sometimes it takes time for our posts to be confirmed and be counted. Just write your useful topics before 22:00 and they will be counted for that day, but if you will submit them in past 22:00 pm they may be counted as topics for the next day.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yeah i am also think that such situation is a little bit annoying, sometimes i have such problem, even when i`m always making posts at 8-9 pm 

If you want to compare your country time with this forum time note that this forum time is a Russian time go to Google and search the time for Russia and compare it with your country time.

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Don't worry friend, sometimes it takes time for our posts to be confirmed and be counted. Just write your useful topics before 22:00 and they will be counted for that day, but if you will submit them in past 22:00 pm they may be counted as topics for the next day.

Well, you can used the time of moscow as a based time here in this forum because this forum is made by the russians, i hope it may help you mate, happy posting everyone.

hi there the time zone of forum is the time of Russia for solving your problem you can search time in Moscow in google.be aware it takes about 4 hours to confirm your posts and its better to check time before making posts.

Time difference between countries is like a dillema for example i manged my time to write the post in the morning period but time difference makes post in action at tomorrow morning in other country. This is uneasy that we face this situation always.

You must know the timing on which the forum depends, I expect it is Moscow time, so you must calculate the time difference between your country and Moscow and then you will find the problem has been solved, I suffered from it at first but now I have adapted to the situation.

As l know this forum follow Moscow times, if you make any research you can see that. Maybe the solution that you can convert time to your country time. 

Well my friend, knowing the difference between your country's clock and Moscow's watch is important so you can write 30 post and published per day per and calculate it accurately  and you can understand the difference in hours using Google Drive.

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 3/10/2020 at 1:30 AM, Mithun Raju said:

It is true that two countries have different time.it is because of the different position of these countries.sunlight reaches on different time on different positions of the earth.thats why it is so.

It really depends on the location. 

All countries have different time zone that's why we need to do some calculations or know the exact time when it will reset for new 30 posts again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This topic is now closed to further replies.