Crypto vs Banks - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

I don't think anyone will win this war. and this war will continue until later. because bitcoin will continue to be supported by its users while banks will continue to be guarded by the government. the best way might be to collaborate both so that future financial services can improve.

Мне кажется, что война между банками и криптовалютой бесполезна, так как мы говорим об одних и тех же деньгах. Одни вложены в депозит, а другие в торговлю, но по сути это те же деньги.

18 hours ago, Emma said:

In bank transactions, we need to pay a tax to the govt and a great fee to the banks. they also require 3-7 business day for international transactions. so, crypto is as  good as bank

yea and this is why governments dont want it because banks are going out of business the more people start using crypto the less fees they will be having.

I think both of them have their on value. bitcoin value is increasing day by day. and adoption is on going also. Future will tell who will win

Comparisons here between crypto and bank indicate that crypto is always risky whereas bank is always safe. So here the bank provides the highest security for us.

I think bct will win because now a days btc is becoming very much popular to all over the world. many countries are starting legalizing crypto.

Crypto was decentralized that don't local government to regulate the transactions happening. Bankings are good for investing our flat currency since it is our widely use currency. Both are good on how they designed for.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I still thinking there is no war behind Bitcoin and Banks.

Because we can see the cryptocurrency is only alternative currency and payment system beside bank. So both have good side and bad side. In the bank we think safe to saving our money, but the actually they only save the digit on the server, so when the hacker hack their server, there is will massively be problem. Different with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, where we safe also digit but in nowhere, where the security to validate the coin inside is worldwide.

We need make cryptocurrency to become hard cash in the bank. So i think bank still needed, but for safety maybe some people will moving their money to cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:29 PM, Superred said:

Bitcoin offering the features which is banks don't have it such as worldwide transactions without third party or unlike funds banks which is controlled by government but bitcoin users can have fully control to their bitcoin and in my view the government see this as threat for banks system and that's why some of countries always be against crypto 

I agree with you on this one, even if cryptocurrencies or bitcoin specifically is just new but it has so much and it functions so well that more people benefit from it, comparing to banks. 

I think bank and crypto both are different things. They are not related to anyone. Bank has own market and crypto has own. They don't need anyone. But i love both bank and crypto.

1 hour ago, febriyana said:

I still thinking there is no war behind Bitcoin and Banks.

Because we can see the cryptocurrency is only alternative currency and payment system beside bank. So both have good side and bad side. In the bank we think safe to saving our money, but the actually they only save the digit on the server, so when the hacker hack their server, there is will massively be problem. Different with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, where we safe also digit but in nowhere, where the security to validate the coin inside is worldwide.

We need make cryptocurrency to become hard cash in the bank. So i think bank still needed, but for safety maybe some people will moving their money to cryptocurrency.

if you dont see the war that is already going between bitcoin and banks then you must be a newbie, these two cant co exist in the future because one will triumph over the other and dominate the payment field

On 10/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

banks could be the winner as governments support them but there could be a chance that governments or banks can start using digital currencies. If china or USA starts using crypto or digital currency as a medium of exchange then the world could adopt it too.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think crypto will win the fight because it is better no one controles it if my bank have no money i think the bank will take mine money and this is not a fair way of economic marketing i think. and crypto is a lot better tha Fiat this is my way to see the things.

greets

On 10/15/2019 at 2:38 PM, yupi84goro said:

This discussion has often been raised to the surface, in my opinion both have their respective roles. For now, crypto is suitable as an investment asset similar to gold. while bank as a service for daily community needs such as depositing money from salary / income, a place to lend money, media for payment of daily bills, etc. The conclusion is that for now crypto cannot be replaced the role of the bank.

Both banks and crypto are the best because now this time banks will support us so much like loans and also peoples job but crypto will not give us loans and also other supports so banks are good now we see the crypto that crypto is a business and it give us huge profit than the banks and in business it is good for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Virtually all enormous mortgage lenders at this moment admitting that products right behind cryptocurrencies could be medicated being the following that enormous detail

You can't really compare cryptocurrency and banks. These are completely different things. In addition, after 2008 crisis, banks are WAY MORE regulated than before. They have to have higher capital, safer investments, etc. Also, there are bunch of government agenices that regulate certain aspects of banks. At this point in time, I would say that it's less risky to store your money in banks than in crypto currency.

according to my opinion crypto is best from banks .we can withdraw and transfer funds anywhere without third party.i chose crypto  both of these two.

This is not the first time I've come across this question. I repeat how many times Bitcoin has a future, people invest in it and their value is growing. Perhaps there will be a limit to this, but it is not so important. Who is for the crypto "+"

Crypto are digital money . Crypto coins are decentralized and use blockchain technology . Banks are control of governments . Banks are print unlimited Fiat currency but crypto coins are limited and not control by governments.

I think if we use cryptocurrencies through the bank rather than cryptocurrency, that would be fine, and we would have no problem with using crypto in the bank.  But cryptocurrency is seen in many ways that many of us are losing our crypto.  In that case I think I was going to win the bank.

A good number of great loan providers turn out to be recognizing the fact that the concept lurking behind cryptocurrencies should be remedied given that the then great item.

I don't think that the banks need to battle with bitcoin because bitcoin can help the banks to solve their problems in the transaction section. I think if the banks realize that they will learn more about blockchain technology and I am sure that they will find out the benefits of using bitcoin to their system. I don't think that the bank cannot work together with bitcoin because if that happens, I think people will lose their trust to the bank, and leave the bank, they will start to use bitcoin.

On 12/25/2019 at 10:47 PM, Oxygen said:

banks could be the winner as governments support them but there could be a chance that governments or banks can start using digital currencies. If china or USA starts using crypto or digital currency as a medium of exchange then the world could adopt it too.

believe me there is no chance that any time soon a government or a bank will start supporting bitcoin which is why we need the support and the legality of bitcoin to come from the people themselves.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

believe me there is no chance that any time soon a government or a bank will start supporting bitcoin which is why we need the support and the legality of bitcoin to come from the people themselves.

i think its up to us to adopt bitcoin and use it in supermarkets and stores and everywhere we can and this is how the government will be forced to accept it as well.