Need suggestions for an exchange to list a brand new coin - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Need suggestions for an exchange to list a brand new coin

You will need to negotiate with the Exchange site to launch this new currency.  Because you have to understand whether to accept this currency on the exchange.  And we should understand what the value of this currency will be and the amount of its users.  Therefore, your communication on the Exchange site is a must.

New Coins Exchange:-

For your kind information if any new crypto currency introduce in the market first of all you search these crypto currency in the coin cap market. I told you that in coin cap market only show those crpto currency which is the registered and reliable.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:51 AM, iloveyobit said:

Actually as a trading platform, I do not recommend it because the liquidity is very low and you will be stuck with your money there. As for adding your currency, I think it is a good choice if you insist , good luck .

But other exchange sites have much higher costs, by the what is exchange liquidity?

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But other exchange sites have much higher costs, by the what is exchange liquidity?

Yes, mostly platforms with high liquidity, you find that the fees for adding currencies to it are very high, either you pay a lot in order to put your currency in a good platform or you search for du platforms with low costs .

4 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, mostly platforms with high liquidity, you find that the fees for adding currencies to it are very high, either you pay a lot in order to put your currency in a good platform or you search for du platforms with low costs .

Yes i kinda get what you said, but then, I did not get what is liquidity in trading, I asked you early on previous reply.

I did not understand your question because I did not answer, the liquidity in trading is how many Bitcoins are trading on that currency, or how many purchase requests were made on that currency, the greater the liquidity the better.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:41 PM, Kusumo234 said:

If you feel unable to pay the fee for listing, then you can negotiate ieo on a famous exchange exchange, or if your product is ready you can make a listing request through the community vote method, but as far as I know the community vote is only done by coins that have already been listed  on an exchanger, has your project not been registered in any exchange ...

We are on two exchanges but they do not report to coinmarketcap. Most larger exchanges require you to be listed on two exchanges that report to them. Its hard to get started without an ICO or IEO these days. But the US SEC is strongly regulating fund raisers these days.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

11 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Kami berada di dua bursa tetapi mereka tidak melapor ke coinmarketcap. Sebagian besar pertukaran yang lebih besar mengharuskan Anda terdaftar di dua bursa yang melaporkannya. Sulit untuk memulai tanpa ICO atau IEO hari ini. Tetapi US SEC sangat mengatur pengumpulan dana hari ini.

Are you from America, if you are from there, there are strict rules that you must meet, such as calibra projects that have many difficulties,yang saya tau, some cryptocurrency exchanges provide community votes for cryptocurrency developers to provide opportunities for developers who want their projects to trade on their platforms,For example, binance provides community votese coins that failed to winning a vote,received prizes totaling 3200 bnb as an incentive,

13 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

Are you from America, if you are from there, there are strict rules that you must meet, such as calibra projects that have many difficulties,yang saya tau, some cryptocurrency exchanges provide community votes for cryptocurrency developers to provide opportunities for developers who want their projects to trade on their platforms,For example, binance provides community votese coins that failed to winning a vote,received prizes totaling 3200 bnb as an incentive,

Yes I am from the US and DIY Tube Video Community LLC is registered in Michigan, in the USA.

Thank you for your suggestions. We need to be listed on a larger exchange.

9 hours ago, Bbcminna said:

First of all, you have to deliver the info of the undertaking , or link in your website, roadmap etcetera, sorry to mention, how we need come up with an idea whilst u also provide we null ideas associated your team projects.

Just have a look at the links in my signature or my profile.

9 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Ya saya dari AS dan DIY Tube Video Community LLC terdaftar di Michigan, Amerika Serikat.

Terima kasih atas saran Anda. Kita perlu terdaftar di bursa yang lebih besar.

Lihat saja tautan di tanda tangan saya atau profil saya.

Same with friends, in addition, maybe you can also submit a coin vote on the indodax trading platform, because I come from Indonesia, and I know that indodax exchange provides a comunity vote for coins to be added to the trading list ...

Do you want to add coins to the exchange amount? I have a pretty good exchange for your coins. Bcnex Exchange, Exchanges that have a good volume for the day. If you are interested, please contact me for more information.

Edited by Man

On 1/5/2020 at 8:04 AM, Man said:

Do you want to add coins to the exchange amount? I have a pretty good exchange for your coins. Bcnex Exchange, Exchanges that have a good volume for the day. If you are interested, please contact me for more information.

Hi, yes please PM me with more information. We need to get on an exchange that reports to coinmarketcap but our funds are low. We have not had any fundraiser yet.

Hard to give you idea without your website,roadmap,project details

and team details of developer and your social media community

if you want direct launch and list on exchenge it will not possible

I don't know upto that level..but there wil be having some elegilibty criteria to kist your coins to some exchange.like your desired price  the coin and your dedicated team and your telegram group and their number of subscribers

Well, if you want to list a new coin you might want to try a good exchange such as top exchanges. But they might cost a lot just to be listed in there, and your coins must have a good purposes.

you can try bithumbsg account for listing your coin.

bithumb sg didn't charge user to list on their exchange.

also mercatox exchange list on low cost.

I think its allowed to list your new coins into any exchanging platform, but in order to list your coins you must pay for the fees which many of exchange fees to list a coin cost around $1 million

11 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:
19 hours ago, axbrit said:

Hard to provide you thought without your website,roadmap,project subtle elements

Yes, I wonder how there is an expectation for input if we don't have these kinds of details? Would be interested to see more.

at least we have suggested an exchange for them and the rest just let those who will list themselves on the exchange. whether they can or not, so we don't need to ask for project details unless you want to buy their tokens or invest in their project.

Mate I will like to suggest binance exchange or yobit exchanges both are good exchange sites and also their fees are kind of low and it has good security traits making your coin more safer

On 2/1/2020 at 12:12 PM, Yasirkha said:

For new listing kucoin is the best way for any crypto how. It's now so popular if anyone can add there coin there people will trust there project and invest more

it is a positive effect after listing on the exchange. But the question is whether the relevant project can be included in the exchange of a kucoin. Because exchange kucoin is a big exchange. So a small project that does not have a product will certainly be difficult to enter.

listed on yobit exchange and binance exchange provide complete information about your project free mostly traders doing trading these two exchanges poloniex is also good exchange where you can list your crypto coin personally I would like to see your Crypto coin in yobit exchange because the feature of this exchange is very easy to understand in trading

The most effective swap i will be making use of the moment could be the yobit stay coin as well as the binnace as well as the bittrex the extremely risk-free as well as the protected swap.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, scorpiali said:

I suggest you to use yobit exchange it's safe and easy and don't ask to much for listing new coins in there,and all user of cryptotalk can invest in your Coins if it's a good one , what do you think?

I'm not entirely sure if this is the only exchange that OP wants to be listed on. It sounds like they want to be listed on more than one exchange.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉