Need suggestions for an exchange to list a brand new coin - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Need suggestions for an exchange to list a brand new coin

there are so many exchanges wherein you could add your new coin but i just let you know some exchanges like yobit, Mercatox, Binance, Poloniex those are the nice exchanges and you can upload your coins right here without difficulty if your task is ideal and real due to the fact those exchanges add the coolest and real coins.

Although this is an old post, I still just saw it and wanted to suggest a few exchanges upcoming projects might find interesting to negotiate listing. One is Altilly. It has really low listing fees and sometimes they list projects for free. Although they have certain requirements for a project which are understandable and just there to make sure the project is legit and has a good chance. The second one is Yobit. Although I suggest to yobit to begin doing research and opening up IEO's for legit upcoming projects that might have a good chance. Yobit has really high liquidity and thousands of active traders that would like to participate in projects that are honest and won't just dump their coins the moment they are listed.

In my opinion, you can provide a complete file with the information of this new currency, the nature of the contracts and the initial marketing value of this currency, send several copies of this information to the 10 most famous platforms and try to conclude contracts with them and agree on costs as appropriate for you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Liquid, Yobit are the two exchange site I can recommend you for such project. With the increasing number of users on Yobit, it might actually be the best for it. I hope my advice is of help to you. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Binance has lengthy claimes its now not list initiatives with charges but as an alternative seeking out projects with correct group and ability and i was excited to listen that because it will help plenty of struggling properly initiatives like yours and positioned them on a worldwide platform but they apparently charge up to 300k now for " charity"....

It is necessary to promote and start spreading the currency in order to collect some money in small projects and after you have the money of the people by adding the currency in one of the platforms or you have to find a financier for your project

Life is great and enjoy it

2 hours ago, Hfaragon33 said:

of course yobit have a lot of shitscoins! You can try there, they are very opneded. Congrats for your proyect

As I mentioned, the partner yobit is a good exchange platform, there you can try to see how things are going, the other thing would be to investigate what platforms exist for different countries since some prohibit specific countries

5 estrategias efectivas de marketingque funcionan

Diseño web con una interfaz intuitiva.
Mensajería directa.
Redes sociales.
Comunicados de prensa (PR)
Promoción pagada.

Uniswap is the trending exchange right now. You can also try yobit and binance. But i think it is easier to list on uniswap, every day they release a lot of tokens and coins! there is a lot of airdrops

Go check out Binance and Yobit exchange since the later exchange is being endorsed by this forum. But I think that your coin would have more future if you will have a chance to list it on Binance because that exchange have a lot of members on.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2019 at 6:29 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

We are looking for an exchange to list our new coin which is to be released on Oct 10, but we are not having an ICO or IEO so our funds are low. After two years of software development of the platform and then the blockchain, we cant afford the insane fees the main exchanges are charging.

And we dont want to start out with a bad rep from a garbage exchange.

Any ideas?

For reference, here is our ANN: 

Yes, friend, as everything is based on bases and rules, I think you have to get that for example, the CEO and the ICO, because otherwise it would be a cryptocurrency adrift

• +3 1

Hello, maybe you could check the binance exchange every good project is listed there, and that can benefit you a lot due to its high number of users.

Edited by Michar1
  • +3 1

On 11/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, Josbuttle13 said:

I suggest you tu use yobit exchange because of their best security and easy method and you can promote your coin easy with invest box 

No doubt yobit is best exchange but listing fee of new coin on yibit exchange is very high. And so for the team which have low funds is quiet difficult. I think such team should list coin on low listing fee exchanges.

• +4 1

If I'm going to take a step with a new coin, I guess I would go to the coinmarket. Or the binance exchange comes to my mind. I would discuss information about the coin I would release there. I would deduct the lowest and highest costs.

First you need to advertise it and  if need then give free coins then your coins will use by people and it will be famous. After do this your coins price up and up like bitcoin but notice it you have to advertise it first 

Firstly you give the full details of project . What do you want and what do you do. Then list the coin and write the project name in detail. Then the you brand your new coin and even link this with media.

• +2 1

Yobit is the best exchange for every new coin. There are many coin here. Yobit is the best for contribute any new coins. It is safe and secure exchange. If you have lunch new coin then you select the yobit exchange for contribution. I know there are many community here.

• +1 1

You can list the new coin in Yobit, Mercatox, Latoken or Vindax exchanger. In my knowledge, they all are the good exchangers & listing prices are very suitable for long term exchange purpose.

I do not know the rules but, i think yobit is much cheaper and popular enough to make your coin hit if your team is serious.

• +2 1

For my suggestion you can list your exchange to binance exchange firstly then come with the yobit exchange, but in yobit do not promote your coin to the investbox because it will drops it's price. 

• +2 1

I recommend that you start with stock exchange platforms that are unknown to the public but are reliable, that are beginners, fees with them are low, you start providing project details and include them on the platform so that the public will be acquainted with them.

• +2 1

There are many coins which are new but this will not be safe to invest in new coins because these coins are not be save. I advised you to invest and exchange in older and famous currencies which are save from any scam. 

I am using yobit and many of my friend also using yobit so this is best way to get lots of profit and it cant involve in any scam so we should trust on yobit and bitcoin because these are save way to invest money and earn lots of money