Need suggestions for an exchange to list a brand new coin - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Need suggestions for an exchange to list a brand new coin

Just now, milsingduck said:

I'm not an master, but I've utilized some some of times and got a great impression: exchange ogre, altilly, crex24 and computerized cost are the ones than come to memory... stex is additionally normal...

The mentioned exchanges third class for the new altcoin project, I prefer to see the promising coins on the well-known exchanges as Binance, Bittrex etc.

I think money or certain amount of BTC or ETH to list your coins on the some particular exchange sites. I have seen so many reputed exchange platforms are conducting the voting competitions to list the coins for the free of costs. You need good community for the support. 

we all need to know your road map and the project behind this coin
also is there a telegram group or any social platform ?
so you need to make a big topic and post it here may be some exchanges see it and offer you to enlist it 
also you can check coin market cap and send to the first 100 exchange , i think at least you can get 5 good response 
i wish you good luck 

Thank you for the comments, maybe there will be people in the forum who want and need to know this, but I don't know what will work, there might be additional cost.

This depends on how much cash do you have available. Because the more popular the exchange is the more expensive it will be for you to list your own token. And you also might have to list it on multiple exchanges 

Congratulations for listing your new coin. I would suggest you to list it in good exchange like Yobit, Kucoin or CoinBase. Yes they will charge high fee but you will also gets the reward for it.

Does  this ICO already have an exchange? In order for you to get listed on an exchange you  need to pay them , for every pair that you want , for btc /eth/ xrp pair. A lot of money is needed for you to get listed.

In my opinion I suggest you to list your coin on Yobit website exchange.  But there is a thing you need to know, you need some money to do a subvention for your coin because if you dont promotion and publicity about it will not survive.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Usually Yobit is one of the most important platforms that support the new digital currencies, but I think if the currency goes down to a large platform like Binance it will increase its price more because the most important traders use Binance.

13 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

Top tier exchanges require high fees. I don't have any exchange in my mind which fee is low but I can share some criteria to be considered when yoi choose exchange. This is my personal opinion based on criteria I maintain when I choose exchange.

Yes, well-known platforms require a lot of fees, whether to put currencies in them or to trade because it is a direct way in order to win that platform, Yobit is the lowest in terms of fees currently.

Of the many exchanges of course you do not need to be confused. All you have to do is ask the project community, which exchanges are good. Because your community is holding your coins, so their opinions will be very good.

I usually follow the news, analyze graphics and search channels already established in the cryptographic medium to locate me in the market. But above all, I always try to be aware of the...

Its really good but select low fees exchange I  think its impossible, because present time all exchange want high amount to add your coins in their exchange, I think you try binance yobit and kucoin because this exchange have high volume, so your coin also famous when you give strong project and show unique roadmap, this information helps your coin survive in this computation good luck.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:28 PM, Cr7seven said:

Why not try the yobit.net exchange site because it is safe and I believe your coins will be safe but the transaction charges of bitcoin is 0.0012 which I think is too high

Yes the Yobit exchange is the best to list any new coins it's safe and secure and they dont ask to much for a big amount to be listed just follow the step and it's done 

We have a new currency that will be released on October 10, but we are not having an ICO or IO so our funding is low. Two years after developing the platform and then the blockchain software,

According to the management of the exchange, it often waited for information on the new currency as only one of its own was attractive and new. But basically every person has to start something..

Hello my dear friend. You should start it with a big exchange. You could get your coin listed in the yobit but it has a high fees i think. I don't have any idea about the regisation fees in the exchanges. 

On 18.12.2019 at 16:55, tranhungritc said:

I see that there are many major exchanges, each with its own advantages, you need to evaluate your purpose, I am choosing yobit to make money.

What if you put your coin on the list for listing? There are many exchanges that will accept the coin for voting.

prior, u must provide the details of the project , or solidarity to your website, roadmap etcetera, sorry to say, how we want grant you an notion while u also bestow we null ideas involvement your group Projects.

If you want to invest here, I must tell you that you invest in the yobit side. You can convert btc to ltc from here.

First of all you have to pump a lot of money before you start working and you need to know the various details and you need to know the various links.

In order to market your currency, it takes some money in order to add it on a good platform and you will be able to compensate those funds through the profits that you will get by trading your currency on the platform

THINK POSITIVE

I think if I register there are huge marketplace exchanges which include Yobit, Binance, Okex and other top global markets that could influence the fee of the coin. it is all I recognize from some of exchanges that I suggest. optimistically succesful after list.

I think its good to list your coin in yobit exchange because it has many users and they increase day by day. Cryptotalk forum has generate a lot of investors and traders in the yobit exchange, so its good if you will list it there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I suggest you to list your Brand New Coin in Mercatox Exchange, since the exchange will simply list out new coins without any hassles, and you don't need to care for much fees for your coins to be listed in Mercatox, it is simple and easy process. Please contact the Mercatox Support and follow the required instructions!