How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

largely airdrops these days are sting and if they sincerely paying in that case you will progress a meaning of penny. It is not profitable any longer dissimilar 2017 it was the unsurpassed day for cryptos, it was profitable epoch like the bounties and airdrops.  of late I signed up for selected airdrops and time-honored naught

On 10/15/2019 at 12:33 PM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

in my opinion only 2% that we will definitely receive. but all of that goes back to the provisions of each written rule. not all people who take part in the airdrop will benefit from the program. because usually there are provisions such as KYC or others, which will be requested by the program maker.

Probably about 10-15 percent, the remaining 85 percent of airdrops in General either do not pay funds or pay at times less than promised.

In my opinion, one of the major problems of the present time is that all kinds of cryptocurrency related airdrops that are presently on the market are often in the market, which I think is a very big problem and in my opinion around 90% of the timeFake Airdrop comes on the market

I don't think we canister just chronicle how countless airdrops are honestly or how a lot of are scam, but as a follower of airdrops I bottle articulate that for every 10 airdrops I make, an be more or less of 5 or 6 is real. hence I canister give or take for myself, based on my go through that on arithmetic mean 50-60% of airdrops are real, that's why I closed burden superiority drums and happening opting for quality, it makes me additional profitable.

I think about 20% of the airdrops will be real. because there are so many frauds in Airdrops, if not most. It's really hard to find a legal airdrops.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

In the first stage of crypto i saw maximum airdrops are genuine. But in this time maximum airdrops are fake. It's almost 95% airdrops are fake. It happen for markets scammers. I think these scammers will vanish after crypto regulation.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Many of the airdrop are very fake and also to be added that there are 100% fake and also 0% real so we can see that airdrop are all fake. 

In my opinion, 1% of the airdrop is honest and pays, and 99% is scam because most tokens do not reach the trading stage and die as they appear so i think the airdrops is waste of time.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I think the majority of Airdrops are unsuccessful and 90% fake, 10% good
That is why you must search in depth before joining any Airdrop

THINK POSITIVE

Most of the air drops in the internet are real. Cause there is no way to start a fake air drop. Its gonna take a lot of work if someone tries to start a fake air drop. So yeah. Most of them are real. 

For me only 15-25%only becouse most of them now are only like to have subscribers most specially those who are have a youtube channel.as we all know that youtube channel that has a lot of subscribers gained lots of dollars.

Up to 95% of Airdrops are fake. I'm not sure if even 5% Airdrops are real. It's really hard to see if an Airdrops is legal and profitable.

in my own opinion,50 percent are legit and 50 percent are not,because as many crypto projects are made and be successful as many scammers will do the same to earn money and make a projects give airdrops but actually they are scam.

So many people, on a daily basis, join the airdrops to see how much airflow is real and gives us good profits. The crypto is a big business in the world and every day we get new coins and icons.

A lot of campaigns the airdrops daily launches in the world of encryption has been up in a few days to 10 or 15 campaign but may be 80% of the fraudulent transactions, nothing more. the rest will be real, but unfortunately may not be the ratio of benefit is 1% because most of the campaigns that are distributed don't draw even $ 1 but a few cents so not even worth it. and collected

Most of the airdrops are fake and if any project are real then which coin we get they are little value. So now it was very tough. 

22 minutes ago, SakiburRhaman said:

I won't state as far as great benefit from it however in the event that you request genuineness than at any rate 10% of the airdrops are genuine without a doubt, they will give you tokens, list on trade yet the cost may fell like damnation so on the off chance that you state for good benefit, it's under 1%.

Reader i will say that only 98% are scam and so 2% are the real airdrops.

So many people connect with the airdrops day by day how clear the airdrops are and give us moral profits profit Crypto is a capacious multinational in the world and every day we maximize the new currency and ICO and Airdrops.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, Muneeb said:

I have 40 airdrops in myetherwallet but they gave me in general about 7 dollars lol. That is really disappointed...

most airdrops these days are trick and on the off chance that they truly paying, at that point you will get a value of penny. It isn't productive any longer not at all like 2017 it was the greatest year for cryptos, it was gainful occasions such as the bounties and airdrops

All of the airdrops are real on popular airdrop sites like airdropking and airdropalert but the real problem lies in these airdrop tokens being listed on any exchanges for withdrawing. Most of the airdrop tokens gets wasted in the wallet without acquiring any value.

468x60-3.png

On 12/9/2019 at 10:35 PM, Laboni said:

Most of the airdrops are fake. 

Well, there has no airdrops are fake mate, you are just saying that is a fake because when the coin released, the coin has a low value on the market which many people considered it as a fake, you can see the coin are released proper but it has a small amount of value which is not good.

42 minutes ago, Saklain said:

It is not profitable anymore unlike 2017 it was the best year for cryptos, it was profitable times like the bounties and airdrops.

If you want real airdrops, look for old popular companies, like binance and yobit, but not new projects.

Edited by guatazoo