Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions?

On 10/13/2020 at 6:10 PM, Jeofrey said:

I believe that even when all mining is finished, transactions and records are still on the miners and the blockchain workers. Of course they would not want the remaining 'claimed' and 'un-converted' bitcoins to waste. It's still a gain for them. And if it seems that there aren't anymore expected bitcoin transactions, of course end of bitcoin.

No my friend this is not the end. Miners will be paid in fees when there is no more Bitcoin to mine. And look what happens. We will use the Lightning Network with millions of transactions per minute and the miners will mine the blocks of transactions and earn fees. But the fees they will earn will be thousands of times better than today. It will be the perfect payment system complete after all Bitcoins will be mined, but there will be more changes to happen because it will be in 2140 when all Bitcoins will be mined.

• +1 1

Yes, miners record and store all transactions on the blockchain network, the first transaction and every transaction that took place, and this is the advantage of transparency in addition to anonymity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is nothing. All the cryptocurrencies are depending on a technology which is called by the name of block chain. Which is the future technology.

Those who work on blockchain are responsible on checking each transactions been made by anybody on cryptocurrency will check to see how individual blockchain is safe and secure, individual block contain unique evidence of work to be considered valid

brother i can tell you something abou that , The Bitcoin mining process is the process of adding transactions to the public record to past transactions. This professor of past transactions is called the blockchain, which is a series of blocks. Bitcoin was designed to be resource-intensive and difficult so that the number of blocks found every day by miners is still fixed. These individual blocks contain evidence of work that is considered valid. that is so easy just read it and good luck .

I think it is very interesting topic. I think I'm not most familiar with this process but may be if you use hardware wallet for the transactions then you can track it. Blockchain charge also fees. 

However you use this wallet online i think you can see your transaction but I'm not sure.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Victoria' said:

Every transaction of blockchain technology of bitcoin recorded and its really complex process of new people of this market.

All details will be saved in the blockchain like transactions details, transferred amounts, etc. Most of the time sender or receiver trace the details to make sure their transactions are successfully processed but in case of investigations and the researches, Blockchain analysis companies also look for the transaction details. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is true, and with the increase in time, mining becomes more difficult and more expensive. In the beginning, a normal computer could mine
Today, you need dedicated devices for this, which are very expensive

It is difficult and there are many ambiguities about this. There is no proper tracking system provided by the technology as if that were possible This is called "mining" but I don't think miners know the treatment they confirm or from what address that transaction is. From this we conclude that it cannot be traced

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't exactly know about the mechanism of keeping records but I can surely say that they are recorded in blockchains of the corresponding coins. Even tokens use a blockchain of any other franchise to keep a record.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

blockchain explorer sites will download bitcoin node second by second and tracks the transactions and mined blocks nearly 0 delay. blockchain.com and etherscan is the biggest ones who tracks transaction.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

In fact, in recent months, many see mining work as the most profitable. Unlike others, I know that good profits are generated, but we must also take into account that as time progresses, the resolution of the algorithms becomes much more complex, which results in miners needing to update their equipment, a detail that also involves spending money.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

i think mining is a calculation of block miners which plays a fundamental contribution in bitcoin network. The members who invest large amount can earn a lot . 

No one does, its the blockchain which is a huge decentralised ledger. It is autonomous, that is the beauty of blockchain, it runs on millions of computers all of the world, that is connected to the internet. The technology is such, that when a miner solves a block, it is added to the blockchain, thereby securing its uniqueness of cryptocurrency. The miners are just people who solves the transactions. The transactions is tracked and recorded by the ever growing blockchain. Just think when Blockchain has its own AI. 

• +1 1

El 14/10/2019 a las 20:16, starwill dijo:

Los mineros son los trabajadores de blockchain, básicamente. Son responsables de registrar las diversas transacciones en la red, asegurando que cada criptomoneda sea única y que esta información se comparta con todos los demás mineros participantes en la comunidad. En la minería de criptomonedas se utilizan equipos informáticos de alto nivel que, la solución de algoritmos mediante la realización de cálculos matemáticos complicados, asegura que las transacciones sean reales y seguras. Por este trabajo, los mineros reciben una recompensa que hace de esta actividad un negocio rentable para muchas empresas y particulares.

Totally agree, the fundamental basis that the BTC continues to work is due to the miners, of course this is how you say a whole business because if there was no business in between, this would never have worked, let's just hope that the btc continues to surprise the world and thus be accepted in its entirety.

Undoubtedly better explained it could not have been a friend, that is how you mention it and this is the key to keeping the btc working as it does until now it will always be a business.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:30 PM, kjames said:

everyone can track bitcoin transaction until they send it from hardware wallet using private sending option to hide it from blockchain by paying more.

Tracking of the transaction is not a big deal because when we send the payment than we will get the tracking id through whihc we can see that in how much time we will get the transaction.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Thank you dear for the very nice explaining, I am always though about this a lot and the miner are very important in their job to select the transaction put them in blocks and mine the blocks with their hardware mining power. Miner are make a service for Bitcoin and the network is rewards them with more Bitcoin and fees so everybody is wins from this.

• +3 1

The blockchain is the database, the public ledger that holds all the transactions chained together. The miners are supporting and securing the network and are validating transactions. The work of the miner is invaluable to the network of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes, @starwillThe tracking, recording and storing of transactional information are all path of the functions that the blockchain technology offers

• +3 1

If my friend the miners have a strong job ahead of them, I think they are the ones who work the most in the case of cryptocurrencies, since they require a lot of knowledge and experience and do everything correctly because a mistake could be very expensive.

• +1 2

The ledger maintains participants identities anonymously, their respective crypto currency balances, and a record of all genuine transactions executed between network participants.

Miners are the people who record transactions on blocks and keep the network running but they don't track bitcoin transactions because they don't need to. They just confirm the transfer of coins and receive their rewards. That's all they do. Of course, anyone can see bitcoin transactions on its open network but this is not obligatory. Some people may do it just out of curiosity or to calculate their expenses.

These miners sometimes spend large sum of money just to buy an equipment that would perform this kind of operations. They are spending money to the computers that the sole purpose is to mine which could be silly for some people but this computer equipment that has only single purpose is technically fast when it comes to solving algorithms which what the miners wanted when they mine. I think that when they mine fast and somehow managed to be in the lead, they would be able to claim the highest prize in solving the blockchain algorithm compare to their fellow miner.