I lost a lot of money in crypto.please anyone tell me the legit way to cover my all loss. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faisalmirza

I lost a lot of money in crypto.please anyone tell me the legit way to cover my all loss.

On 3/31/2020 at 4:37 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Maybe you've been scam and the worst thing you cannot get back what you have been loss. 

So next time be aware and do not trust unknown sites or person easily for you to not loss any amount. 

I too lost so much of my crypto on scam sites and theris no way to recover those losses and gone just like that,however this forum is mainly helping me to own some coins that I earn through publications of which is more like a recovery for me.

• +1 2

Sad to hear about your loss. Please take a look at the project carefully before investing in them. You can choose the good coins like BTC to trade. Crypto traders and forex traders can make profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

Of course my friend, we first need experience, because it is very necessary, especially in this area
And experience does not come alone, we need daily practice and accumulated knowledge and our previous mistakes
We must keep a constant knowledge of the investors and how they invest their money, and we must ask them

You are right my friend knowledge is light and the more you learn the more you see, so we need to keep on learning so that we can be able to face any pressure that we may come across in cryptoworld because there are many challenges and only when you have good background you can face those challenges.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

to cover your loses you need to learn first or you are going to lose more even in legit platforms due to your poor knowledge about crypto , i suggest you start with basic information about  trading then start with small amount of money and overtime after you get enough knowledge and experience you can start trading to cover your loses and earning extra profits in case you make the right decisions

• +1 1

As long as you are in investing or trading, there must come a time to lose and a time to gain, so you must invest in more than one platform

• +1 1

The best way to profit is to start learning and reading the most useful topics so that you have the experience necessary to enter the crypto market. And do not trust investment sites because most of them are scams. I advise you to learn technical analysis of cryptocurrencies and start to experience profit from trading.

• +2 1

I recommend that if you are going to invest that it is in a safe place like in the exchanges there you can invest your cryptocurrencies in a safe way slowly but effectively and without any risk of losing your profits.

The best hint is after investing, recover the first deposit and ONLY play with the rewards, don´t risk your money for greed because it ALWAYS get lost.

On 8/5/2020 at 10:13 PM, Izeal said:

This is mistake of every new people in the investment sites. People love their schemes and invest whatever they have which is very bad. Instead you pay for course about the cryptocurrency and trading which can be more beneficial.

Well, we cannot blame them because i think they are just beginners and also they wanted to earn some money, this is a lesson from them by not giving a trust on the investment sites, i will recommend to search some legit online sites like binance, yobit etc.

To cover the losses you have suffered, try to join the CryptoTalk campaign, then the payment you receive can be used as trading capital on yobit. Collect from each payout and if that's enough you can double it in the trade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

7 minutes ago, Onden said:

To cover the losses you have suffered, try to join the CryptoTalk campaign, then the payment you receive can be used as trading capital on yobit. Collect from each payout and if that's enough you can double it in the trade.

Good solution ... I have implemented it ... unfortunately I was tempted to play dice ... keep my other friends focused on trading, never play dice so that our efforts pay off and don't end up with regrets

signbot (1).gif

Legit way is just the trading in the crypto market because in the crypto market if you make loss than invest in the BTC and start trading in it and make good money becasue through just trading you can cover your loss easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a very shocking and sad news. We should study a lot before investing. There are a lot of investing sites which offers you a High proft, most of them are fraud. Always research more about sites before any investment. Talk to an expert investor, he will helps you to find a legit investing platform.              

On 3/5/2020 at 12:42 PM, Faisalmirza said:

I was invested on sites and i lost a lot of money in sites.so i want to know a legit platform for investment.i know i can,t become a rich man in days but i want to cover my all losses slowly.

Try investing in binance platform. Most of the crypto traders and investors are using it. It is much more legitimate than what you can see in the internet. I assure you that you will not be scammed by that platform.

The best way to recover your losse now is waiting for a good moment to entry in the market to buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, after this you need to find place like bitgap here you can set up a bot to work for you everyday and leave your money here, second you need to learn how to make staking of different crypto and finally invest in the exchange of waves that right now give to you 10 to 20% per year.

There have two types of loosing your money in crypto, which is loosing by getting scammed or loosing in your trading, so if you lose by scammed you have to make sure you don't trust anyone or any site which is not recommended, but if you lose in trading you have learn it properly. 

I am sorry to hear that. I do not know how to retrieve your loss but I will give you advice to not happen again. And based on what happened, you are now afraid to invest. First, instead of investing other website why not you do trade. It is better and safe because you are the one who manage your coins than investing. It might take you away from you. It is so much scammer and fraud now a days. So be careful, mate.

Its sad to be loss the money, may be you went to the false sites which is totally fraud. The most disappointing things is that the fall into the trap of the scam and lose the money, most of the people are always try to seek some easy way to get rich that's the reason they fall into the trap.  

It is unfortunate what happened to you, but trying to enter a platform to invest in cryptocurrencies is risky due to the legitimacy of the pages or even by investing in cryptocurrencies you risk that your assets are devalued due to market fluctuation. For this reason I think that the best thing if you want to recover is to put your assets as a loan, in your case it is best to invest your stable coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 3/4/2020 at 10:42 PM, Faisalmirza said:

I was invested on sites and i lost a lot of money in sites.so i want to know a legit platform for investment.i know i can,t become a rich man in days but i want to cover my all losses slowly.

Note that for me it is normal to lose money in these types of sites, since with them you learn valuable lessons. I tell you that I know one that gives me 20% daily of my investment in bitcoin and with instant withdrawals, you have more than 2 years online.

• +2 1

On 3/5/2020 at 10:42 AM, Faisalmirza said:

Hey mate, sorry for your money lost but you have to understand most of the investment platform are fake, I know because I lost good amount of money investing money in the crypto investment platform. I am advice to you learn cryptocurrency and start do trading, you will become rich if your trading is good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Now the time to buy the coins in the crypto market and hold the all becasue soon in the crypto market market is going to be high and the bull is come becasue in the crypto market so many investors will hold the coin just for the upcoming bull.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 3/5/2020 at 5:42 AM, Faisalmirza said:

You need to calm down and look for good ways to save yourself from huge loses. You can invest into yobit investbox or vmining. These are very good ways to make money and I am certain that you will make good profits.

• Useful or interesting 2

Many more like you may have suffered losses in crypto. If you want to recover from this loss, you need to pay more attention to this forum and buy coins when the price goes down and retain the coins you earned and when the price goes up.  This is how you can cover your losses.