What if Bitcoin fails? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
joendegz

What if Bitcoin fails?

can say that Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency, if people say cryptocurrency will definitely lead to bitcoin, so anyone who is in the crypto world will definitely trade bitcoin and all types of fiat and crypto capital markets are now paired with bitcoin.

so sad

For now bitcoin won't fail because it is very huge coin and many people are depending on it so its very impossible to fail now but if bitcoin fails, many people will be affected because many people are depending on bitcoin just like they are using bitcoin as their job so it will be lost if the bitcoin fails. 

If Bitcoin fails?

• The bearish flag pattern support breach impact is still in play and limits recovery.
  • Bitcoin reclaims the ground above $7,200 but must break the channel resistance to forged ahead.

Bitcoin is slightly bullish on Thursday during the Asian session. However, low volatility, low volume and poor fundamentals will continue to lag recovery. BTC is trading 0.30% high on the day after extending the bullish leg from an opening value of $7,196 to the current $$7,217. Moreover, an intraday low has been established at $7,173 in relation to an intraday high at $7,242.

In the meantime, declines continue within a falling channel. The channel support was breached last week but BTC reclaimed the ground within the channel. On the other hand, the channel resistance is still limiting movement.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:09 PM, joendegz said:

I have always asked myself this question, what if BTC fails ? its the largest Crypto by market capitalization about 67% of the entire coin market, whenever it goes up all the other coins follow and if it goes down all the coins follow. The entire market depends on it... so i would to ask the question what happens if it fails.

Then everything will be gone, we are all going to go back to working in our office, and all forums about Cryptocurrency and exchanges will just disappear, but I don't see this happen in my lifetime, we are just starting out.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:54 PM, joendegz said:

I have always asked myself this question, what if BTC fails ? its the largest Crypto by market capitalization about 67% of the entire coin market, whenever it goes up all the other coins follow and if it goes down all the coins follow. The entire market depends on it... so i would to ask the question what happens if it fails.no 

No btc won't fall. If it was meant to fall then btc couldn't have exist a decade. All the currency follow btc  and i think bitcoin is future of crypto world and thinking btc fails is impossible.

The cryptocurrency market is very dynamic. But I think that Bitcoin will remain the most important coin and will never depreciate. I believe in cryptocurrency and invest in it.

16 minutes ago, Tabasco4 said:

I am in favor of ETHereum. The ethereum thing is "in" now a days and many eth contract are becoming popular. Even t some coins are changing to eth contract I am sure ethereum will gain with the absence of bitcoin.Of course there are coins who are worthy to support also.

i dont think there is a chance bitcoin will die in the first place but if something happened then we will see etheruem take a great hit as well because investors will pull out of the market all at once.

Let's say if Bitcoin falls to zero dollar. That is will impact to other cryptocurrency.

Some cryptocurrency will lose trust especially on top coin. But still some coin will trusted by investor. Bitcoin is the pioneer cryptocurrency, so if fails the banks will laughing and keep created their money. Where the money will give some inflation every time. The price of goods and services will always going up, because the money always losing they buying power. But i will 100% all in cryptocurrency if the Bitcoin fails i still believe some coin will survive.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

First of all, bitcoin is nowhere near the failing point.  Not even close.

But if bitcoin were to fail, it would take the entire altcoin market with it, that's how dominant bitcoin is and how much of an effect it has on the rest of the coins out there, and there are too many of them at this point.  Most of them deserve to be delisted from all exchanges, but that's another matter. 

On 10/14/2019 at 7:09 PM, joendegz said:

I have always asked myself this question, what if BTC fails ? its the largest Crypto by market capitalization about 67% of the entire coin market, whenever it goes up all the other coins follow and if it goes down all the coins follow. The entire market depends on it... so i would to ask the question what happens if it fails.

All I know bitcoin is 10 years old now and far from dying. We can ask such questions 4 or 5 years ago. Keep a positive mind.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Yes of course I also think that if Bitcoin fails then the entire cryptocurrency tie will actually fail.  And nobody will be interested in using cryptocurrency so Bitcoin will never be wasted. Bitcoin will have a chance with Bitcoin with different coins.

34 minutes ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

people who have heavily invested their fiat currency into Bitcoin will lose lots of money,

This will happen to some people. They don't know how to make a profit from the volatility. People should learn before involving in something new.

Bitcoin is super star in cryptocurrency.and it will ever never.happen to experience failure bitcoin proves that what ever happen it will stands number1 in the market.watch out bitcoin in 2020 bullish and strong of bitcoin will come

7 hours ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

There will be lots of drama, people who have heavily invested their fiat currency into Bitcoin will lose lots of money, and then development will begin on the next big crypto-currency. 

Yes thats true becouse today lots of new comers kn cryptoworld are so much greedy that even thier job or property sell just to purchased bitcoins.but for me bitcoin is always showing power it will not fail.it will stands until 2100 mark my word✌️😅

I think your mistake is wrong because this currency will never end because its demand will increase day by day and as we have seen, its compactor has not come to earth yet and it does not seem to come in the future and that is one of the reasonsAllredi populariity is very good

I hope Bitcoin will never fall if bitcoin fall then no problem never

get panic this is just imagine.bitcoin is now become strongbecome

if fall cryptocurrency field will lose trust after then people are never

trust on digital currency

Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of Ethereum (ETH), turned developer of Cardano (ADA), claims that if Bitcoin fail, the entire cryptocurrency industry the collapse. Hoskinson— a mathematician, cryptographer and entrepreneur after a number of projects including co-founding Ethereum.

Bitcoin has, however, much larger implications that are on the distant horizon of the future. If the digital currency is ever widely accepted by the majority of the global population, and the rises to unthinkable heights, the banking industry as we know it would disappear.

Well, if bitcoin falls, it can cause a new economic crisis. A lot of companies have started working in this area. With the collapse of bitcoin, the entire crypto market will collapse, which is fortunately unlikely.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:09 AM, joendegz said:

its the largest Crypto by market capitalization about 67% of the entire coin market

In the grand scheme of things, that really doesn't matter all that much.  Market cap doesn't give you any information about how popular a coin is or how much its used to buy things or anything else. 

Bitcoin is not going to fail.  It might not get used as a currency, but it's really popular as an investment and I don't see that ending anytime soon.

I think if Bitcoin is all over then it will completely ruin the crazed market as it will leave many inverters and also many people who are already investing in it will be left behind, among other thingsStart investing because they are more profitable then cryptocurrency bitcoin never fails completely.

BTC will not going to fail because its future is so much bright and good and also if the BTC is fail then any other coin in the ALT coins will replace it and that coin will run all the crypto market and then again all the market is going to high because world future is just the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2020 at 6:43 PM, Saheli said:

I hope Bitcoin will never fall if bitcoin fall then no problem never

get panic this is just imagine.bitcoin is now become strongbecome

if fall cryptocurrency field will lose trust after then people are never

trust on digital currency

Yeah,i am one of them.Crypto is still young it will stumble and might fall but its not gonna dump all the investment of Billions.Its gonna end for all digital assets whose gonna not believe in Paypal,perfect money,web money etc.All we left would be gold and fiat money.

If bitcoin fails, it will be a loss and a crisis for me. But I think this is unlikely, but I've been thinking about this question a few times.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:57 AM, Basad said:

Bitcoin will never fail, failure of Bitcoin might lead to the failure of many things. It means that all other altcoins might also follow the trail and be a failure

Hehehe ... I can smile more about bitcoin which is difficult to fail by anyone because it is always there when there are many people who support it so that bitcoin is getting stronger and more popular, therefore it's likely that altcoin will all follow the bitcoin coins can always overcome anything and never fail.

I think the bitcoin failear is not possible in this century because the coin fail when people are stop buying them and the value of coin goes down and it dies .As for bitcoin every body loves bitcoin and invest in bitcoin it is impossible that bitcoin dies.