Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

It is not an easy job to convince Cryptocurrency ignorance people to join the field because most of them believe Cryptocurrency is a new way to cheat people and for that they hardly believe in what you may tell the and the only way you may be lucky is by making withdrawal at there presence.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can convinced my brothers and friends to start crypto currency trading by showing them my crypto earnings and also tell them that trading is less risk and profitable. I can also go on by advising them  to trade on coins with good potentials.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

At the present time, all the cryptos are almost banned in my country. What I want to do is, I want to learn trading more and more and gain a lot of experience because crypto is all about knowledge and experience how the market went through in the past? And then I am gonna motivate all the youths with good knowledge in trading and make then independent and show them they don't need to work 10-5hrs a day.

BetFury                                                   

On 3/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

Well I don't think we force anyone to come in crypto market its good deal, because if they entire crypto trading and loss money then what we feel happy,? but if anyone join crypto independently then help the person to know everything about crypto and help to earn  money.

• +2 1

You have made a good point here mate but it actually depends on the type of people you want ro introduce because if they don't know anything about crytpo then it will be difficult and the only solution to this will be showing some proof of withdrawal and payment into your bank account or not that then i don't know any other way out.

• +1 1

No but I have been trying to convince my Cousin to really try as hard and be sure that we develop the rght idea on trading crypto , but it is very diffciult to do so , though wish with time there is going to be a good time that will help me do so 

On 3/3/2020 at 10:27 PM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

this would depends on a person especially for a person thats not really interested as they would ask alot of questions which is not suprising but your gonna have to explain it throughly and make it understand if he/she doesnt understand it.

Why do you have this need to convince others to start trading cryptocurrencies? Will this achieve something if you make someone trade? Perhaps they will be bad traders and buy the top or short the bottom. I am not trying to convince someone. I talk to them about my profits and they come on their own. There is nothing to convince about, they ask and you answer. If you try to bring someone in then they will be suspicious and will find excuses as they most probably heard it is a scam by their propaganda tv news.

I try to convince my two close friend, but its my bad luck that i can't make them fell trust about the trading system. I also represent the positive side of the crypto but unfortunately they find lots of negative review on the in internet that's why convincing its really difficult.  

Almost, in my neighborhood there are still many who think crypto is a scam because some have been scamed. Even though not all projects are like that. So convincing in the usual way is difficult, maybe showing the results of crypto trading like buying land etc. can convince them. 😅

• Useful or interesting 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

The way you talked about asking someone to jointradingmeans we need people  that lose and we win from them but trading doesn't  work in that way, and nit everyone  will be joining trading as it is very active field.

i got your point but it is not completely true , convincing someone to trade is not that easy thing especially if they don't have interests in the first place in cryptoworld , your words may be true for a another trader or a crypto user who is ready to take risks and trade but not for those you  mentioned 

• +1 1

I think the referral system in the cryptocurrency system does not have to be canceled. Because we need more new traders in the crypto market to make the market more active by instantly ordering, it is our responsibility to persuade others to start trading.

Yes recently only I learnt about convincing other people to join crypto talk would increase your earnings. I don't have much friends that can be convinced to become a part of this platform. But there are people out there who wish to get some additional income through content creation. I think those people can be encouraged to become a part of this platform.

si, es posible convencer a otras personas de comerciar con criptomonedas, solo hay que hablarles claramente sobre el negocio explicando tanto sus beneficios como sus riesgos y luego enseñarle tus propias experiencias 

Cryptocurrency has gained enough popularity around the world that almost everyone at least knows that something like digital currency exist. So convincing to invest here might not be that hard. but its totally a personal decision and everyone has their free will.

Edited by Samin95

Yes, of course everyone has to convince and invite others to join crypto trading, I think people will be interested in trading if there is a CryptoTalk campaign that pays satoshis. Beginners can start trading without capital so they are interested in entering the world of crypto trading. The enthusiasm of the people is huge for this forum, so this is a good thing for the crypto world.

We can, because the argument is the following world-renowned giants like Apple, Amazon or Netflix are far behind Bitcoin. But the choice is always yours. The stock market is currently unstable.

@Sid Same here ,  in my village their is nobody know what is Crypto and how we can used it . mostly think this is scam or like a gambling but reality is opposite , this is really a amazing platform for makes a Good profit . even I makes a group of 5 perosn ( of my village ) for trading purpose 

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 04.03.2020 at 08:27, Shaze win said:

К 2020 году YoBit превратился в популярную международную биржу с постоянно растущим сообществом. В  официальном чате Telegram у нее почти 80 000 членов сообщества , и не зря, поскольку платформа входит в десятку лучших бирж с точки зрения объема торгов, трафика и ликвидности  согласно CoinMarketCap . Все эти факторы делают YoBit одной из ведущих криптовалютных бирж в Интернете.Существует много финансовых рынков, но лучшее, что я нашел, было через платформу yobit.net. Я многому научился благодаря этой платформе. Я рекомендую ее для вашего лучшего будущего.

• -5 1

Indeed I want to since, in such a case that I am ready to cause somebody to comprehend the advantage of digital currency and the effortlessness of it then anybody can undoubtedly get enthusiasm on this issue and that is the means by which I can persuade somebody for exchanging cryptographic money

The truth is that it is a bit difficult to convince someone to trade or invest in cryptocurrencies, people are usually a bit skeptical about this issue as they do not have tangible money, but fortunately there is a lot of information about the subject and I have managed to convince and inform many . There is a lot of useful information on blogs and news forums.

You can only convince others to use crypto currency by showing your own success I was also convinced to use this forum by others success stories

BetFury                                                   

Yes, of course, if you very much interest a person and say that you can make good money here, then a simple certificate will persuade someone.
  1. Personally, I would first give an example with Bitcoin to us as it used to cost several dollars and now it reached $ 20,000
  2. Then, if he asked me where to get the initial pot, I would tell him that this can be done on many hands.
  3. Then I would use it either to trade or invest in cryptocurrencies, with the condition that if he chose it, if he chose it, that it takes a lot of time
  Monitor cryptocurrency a lot and roughly predict its future growth.