Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

Yes i think i can because if i am able to make someone understand the benefit of  cryptocurrency and the easiness of it then anyone can easily get interest on this matter and that is how i can convince someone for trading in cryptocurrency      

Yes I can convince someone. But the problem here they want instant money so the result they stopped immediately because they are new in this field they think that using crypto currency is just a waste of time but the true side here crypto currency is one of complex technology and if you improve your strategy will you know how this stuffs work.

Convincing someone to trade in crypto is no easy feat. OF course it is a goal for any trader to bring in more traders, especially with the referral commission that they will get, however it is very hard to convince someone to trade is they are not aware of the basics of trading and if they do not know how to trade. Therefore i think that the best way to convince someone would be to show them and teach them trading and then  to show them the potential profits as well. Nothing speaks more than a physical demonstration.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I can convince anyone about investing in cryptocurrency, it is easy to make them understand that cryptocurrency is absolutely good for them and they don't need to stress themselves, they just have to learn and start earning

I have already convinced two of my friends to start trading cryptocurrency, in the first month they earned about 50-60 dollars and still continue to do so.

Personalmente, creo que si puedes convencer a alguien para que participe en el comercio de criptomonedas, pero tienes que mostrarles evidencia de que es real y que el dinero es real y que tendrá beneficios reales de su trabajo.

Yes although convincing is hard to the person who does not have an interest in crypto currency but if you will show to him or her how trading works and you can earn from it maybe you can convince other people for that.

I think yes, I can convince anyone for trading. These days trading is very common and many peoples are making money from this platform, so I can easily convince someone for do trading.

People should have knowledge about Crypto trading from long time . Then only convince that person to do Crypto trading . Experienced peoples can only do good trading , so I only convince that person .

8 hours ago, jessimiss said:

i think it is no proble if i do that there is no problem we can do it.as there is a risk of investing money in the.so we can do that no problem.

It is easy to convince anyone to join cryptocurrency, we just need to show them proves and how they will be able to earn without risking their capital

You are right, that market continuity is always to bring in new visitors and create opportunities for them to be convinced in this field

20 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

Yes. I am agree with you. We need to show to our friends how its cool and  profitable, to work in crypto world. I showed to my friends my profits and they came to crypto world after this.

Many people don't believe about digital imvestment due to many fraud activities that is happening online, but if there are proves and they trust you, you can easily lured them into cryptocurrency

yes you can convince other for trading if you are the good trader only , you can teach them how to trade and earn , share your experience good and bad one both , if they are not into crypto world then by introducing them about it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, I can convince someone to trade in cryptocurrencies. It's so easy. If I have an acquaintance I can explain to him about every job in crypto and he will be very interested to work here. You also have to use your intellect to try to learn something new.

I do not believe that bringing new investors is a priority for some companies to create dedicated programs that attract people and make easy investments. That's what I think.  

7 hours ago, sultanmaaz said:

Yes of course crypto trading is a high profitable business of all the times if you are tell your friend all the advantages with proof he will agree to invest his money on this business .

As for me, I can only tell people that want me to tell them about it, I do tell people about holding cryptocurrencies and its benefit but about trading it is not what I can tell them because I am afraid of them putting blame on me if they lose. 

I do not think that is true, if someone does not wish to trade in the cryptocurrency market then we must let him and respect his decision, because the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and the probability of losing it is greater than the possibility of profit, so he may blame you if he loses all his money.

I brought a friend to the cryptocurrency exchanges, he used to trade shares on brokerage exchanges, and so he was quickly able to earn his first 100 dollars.

Sure I can convince anyone to do cryptocurrencies trading, but the issue of convincing people is not that easy, there should use some efforts for inspiring them, like showing the proof of your achievement in trading. 

• +1 1

Enthusiasm attract people deserves it. It depends on your earned skills and how you persuades that are likely hard for beginners. 

• +3 1

The crypto world will change over time. In the crypto world, it is much easier to refer to someone for currency trading. Everyone wants to know how to make money easily. Crypto is the only way to make money easily. Crypto is having a wider impact on the world.

I am still learning the basics of trading in cryptocurrencies, and therefore I cannot persuade anyone to trade in the cryptocurrency now, because I do not have any successful experiences in trading, perhaps when I have the necessary experience and make good profits from trading then I can persuade anyone

• +2 1

It's actually a good idea inviting people to do trading in crypto, but before a person could actually do that , that person must have known much about trading so he could also lecture the people he is inviting to trade.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me yes specially if you have the proof that the earning in trading was good. You can convince your friends that is willing to invest their funds to make it grow in trading. In experience i convince easily my friends on trading when i share my knowledge about it and my proof of earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe I can convince some of my friends for trading on cryptocurrency. Trading cryptocurrency is maybe good for those who give interest on it but it also risky if people understand the strategy in trading they will be always in profit.