Our own topics can we comment on that - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albey mathews

Our own topics can we comment on that

After saying, are you, I'll leave I make the kick and turbo charger Bus China past and what will make past when Japna pastiyan saying I'll give pottukko place to be just discharged uses come now Photo pattinkala had been on his head, put there that the size of the problem does not yet now vantukittu existing on  Currently vitally needed and how it is compelled to look past an engine turbo ng2 fall down when broken, a lot like a problem there but the pattinkanna Airtel recharge through a divorce and properly that displays everything to me and how it pattinkanna a Suction kampirasan gift the air when walking one's horoscope strength to be a  From look to be eaten Eat mutittu to go into it is through a process of bringing delight brings the two when from the straitjacket two persons and the company sent within kampinesan off the pressure pump from the top, sending, but come it may be, kampirasilno comprising a Durbin What pannuna explicit  The original dubbed dubbing from the engine and the outlet from the bike with a two-stroke collision spunkbuck

Yes one can comment on his or her topics for additional knowlegde I don't think there are some restrictions there.

Yes, if someone is asking you about a specific point in a topic, then you must respond to it so that we all share the benefit and every comment on your post is calculated for you.

If you post a post randomly or for the purpose of increasing your responses - make sure that it will be deleted, you should make posts for the purpose of sharing  interest in the forum.

Yes, created topics, you can comment. But no more than two, three posts every day. Many posts are not recommended to be left in your own topic.

For me I think you can actually comments on your own post like after creating your post you can reply to comment which needs reply and if a person quotes you , you can actually respond to that person.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can comment in your own topics in case you want to answer to somebody. There might be a need for further explaining is another member asks a question that was not covered by the topic, but has to do with it. You can expand into details too in your answer, but it is better to do that only by quoting the person you are answering to. Otherwise if you have more information to add, you can use the edit fuction.

Yes by Quote bottom or reply to this topic easybas you can see best wishes to you my Friend.

Yes you can comment on them but you have to be very careful that is what we have to keep on running on this forum there are so many things that we have to really know of the things that we have to keep on doing  the greatest comments that we know that can prove the right ideas that be posted ,you can also reply the same post for the same

I like to post my own topic and I encourage people to do so because it contributes to the development of the forum. You can reply to your topic.

Yes, you can comment and you can also respond to other people s comments if you want to inquire about a specific thing, but only one post will be counted. So try to reduce the response to the topic more than once

Edited by Zaino34

You can comment on your topics but if you keep posting topic and comment only on your topics you account maybe ban temporary or permanently because it count in cheating 

Yes friend  I noticed  that if you comment one time  on your  own post  it will count  like other posts. If you are commenting  second time it will not count. 

you absolutely can own post comment or view of someone quote. It depends on that you want or don't. It is so important to keep doing that, because of that some people, which are new always need new information.

That's a pretty good question. At first what is the reason that you are commenting in your post only? If you are doing for increasing your number of post then it is not useful. But if you are reply to someone's reply on your post. Then it's valuable.

Of course you can, I mean sometimes you will find a member who replied to your topic with a question and in this case you need to reply to him, I mean do not quote yourself, this is not right but you can reply to any member even if this was inside your topic, there is nothing wrong with this.good luck...

If you make out a slice about crypto and include experience, it is promising to marker your subject matter in your have possession of line of attack with sunny content.  Each job in this forum has to be posted through his accept opinion and his particular creativity.

You can comment in your own post by replying other comments, but i don't think you can comment on your own topic for being paid like the way we comment to other topics and get paid for them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes everyone can comment on their own topic. Because everyone have the chance to tell their opinion.

So that don't panic about this and reply on your comments.

If you have the good opinion then it should helps to others.

Of course we can comment in our own topics too. We must reply those people who commented to our post to make the topic more meaningful and interesting.

Yes of course ou can comment in your topic, but i think you can get payed for this comment, only you paid for the post you do , but the comment i don’t think so.

Yes we can. Just make sure that you will be making a good post,and your intention for that is for discussion and not just to earn points.But not all post in one topic can be paid. 

directly give comments in our topic is not good, but when anyone of our forum member gives reaction in our topic, then we gives comments its much better, because this type discussion help each other share our knowledge, but this extra comments not valid to earn satoshis , so one are two comments good but not write extra comments.

Of course, I think, in response to those who comment on your topic, ask a question about your question so that you can answer. You can probably comment on your own.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil